Melissa Huckaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
5256009-3fd8897f674bbebeb780e358fb74254a.49e00721-full.jpg

Makes me wonder if MH had anything to do with the note that was left at the memorial.

I'm sorry.........I don't mean to be a pain but could someone please answer my question re why she is being sentenced on April 17th? TIA:waitasec:
Not sure that the Target theft was exactly why she was going to be sentenced. The way the article read it could have been something else in San J. County in Cali besides the Target theft. I have been unable to access their records.

Did you read the comments under article? More people think the 'grandpa/ma' helped clean up...........
why would a folding bed be in a church?

Thanks. Yep. Just did after your head's up. Interesting! I'm betting most people in Tracy tonight following this think g-pa had a lot more active of a role.

Check out the J. Castro on her friends http://www.facebook.com/people/Melis...aby/1258777755
Is this the same guy?
Handyman.jpg

I'm not an expert but that doesn't look like the same man to me momtective. The one on facebook looks younger by 8-10 yrs. The younger one has a pronounced widow's peak that I do not see on the older guy in the tan jacket.

That older guy in the tan jacket looks to me like Carlos M. the handyman of the trailer park...who is it?

I'm not an expert but that doesn't look like the same man to me momtective. The one on facebook looks younger by 8-10 yrs. The younger one has a pronounced widow's peak that I do not see on the older guy in the tan jacket.

That older guy in the tan jacket looks to me like Carlos M. the handyman of the trailer park...who is it?

Agreed on first 'graf. Looking at second.

Whoever was asking about the blinds earlier, I believe they came from Slayter's home. I remember seeing a photo of the window where they had Sandra's photo posted and a reference to the blinds being in that window.

You are right, it is adding up very quickly. Almost too quickly for me though....I'm having a hard time coming up with motive other than 1. covering for someone 2. herself having been abused = involved in others abuse. I just don't know, but I really don't see her involved in any act, to me it screams pedophile. I wouldn't not be surprised if there are multiple arrests here, perhaps an entire family.

Uh.... I was mentioning this on the Lawless thread. I think more than one, I'm thinking ring, I'm thinking Tracy 60, catch my drift?

Tracy Press - Police arrest alleged molester at churchDec 29, 2008 ... April 2, 2009 Tracy, CA .... I believe that's what is known as a 6 pack arrest. 4303 ... written by briandub , December 30, 2008 ...

FOUND IT! Anyway to look up tracy police department's arrest log for December 29th?

I would think that you would store those type of things in a plastic container and store some where at the church. When I had a Sunday School class that is what I did. I wouldn't ever think to carry things other than clothing in my luggage. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with it, I have just never thought to do so.

When I taught SS.the church supplied 'most' of the everyday stuff.......and it was kept at the church.
I just had my weekly things and decorations for the season.
My friend helped me.
We never had enough stuff to pack in a huge suitcase!
This suitcase deal is just to wierd!
I wonder if MH has been taken in for questioning???

The pastor Lane Lawless and members of his family have already been questioned extensively. Among them was the pastor's 28-year-old granddaughter Melissa Huckabee who said she had a black Eddie Bauer suitcase stolen from her driveway on the afternoon Sandra disappeared. Huckabee's Kia SUV was among cars searched by police over the past few days.
Police would not confirm whether Huckabee's story has anything to do with the investigation, but they did say they were looking into a tip from another man who said he saw a strange truck in the area where Sandra's body was found, a few days before it was found.
"We don't really get many people down that road, so it was something I remember and something I thought was suspicious," said Tracy resident Stephen Memory.
19-year-old Memory lives just down the road from the irrigation ditch where Sandra's body was found on Monday. A Stockton police cadet told ABC7 three days before the discovery, he saw a strange man in a pickup truck by the side of the road.
"It was a Chevy Silverado with a couple inch lift on it with wider set tires, and it was tan colored, a newer model Chevy Silverado with a 40 to 50-year-old man in the car by himself. He was wearing a baseball cap. He didn't want to look at me too much," said Memory.
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=6755046

... anyone know if it's "Huckaby" or "Huckabee" ? Thx, Kitkat

Earlier Friday afternoon, Tracy police responded to a local newspaper report that the granddaughter of Lawless, Melissa Huckaby, said she had a suitcase disappear the same day Sandra vanished. The woman didn't report the possible theft to police and Sgt. Tony Sheneman also said was no report of a stolen suitcase filed.
Sheneman also said the homicide investigation could mean more search warrants served on individuals, locations and vehicles but would not elaborate further.
http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=57640&provider=top

Tracy Press - Police arrest alleged molester at churchDec 29, 2008 ... April 2, 2009 Tracy, CA .... I believe that's what is known as a 6 pack arrest. 4303 ... written by briandub , December 30, 2008 ...

FOUND IT! Anyway to look up tracy police department's arrest log for December 29th?

No name of CHURCH??? No name of molester? (man or woman?):eek:
What is a 6 pack arrest????:confused:
arrest Dec 29,2008
what is April 2, 2009? sentence? trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics