Melissa Huckaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does it seem that she left out, oh by the way someone took my suitcase, on the night cops were knocking on doors???

Either she is a potential suspect or considered to be a potential material witness or there would not be a police guard stationed there!

Maybe the internal bleeding is because of an ulcer, caused by stress. If she is involved then that would do it.

or from a child kicking her in the gut???

This is way out there.........BUT is she married?
Could she and Fred be lovers? That being a connection to him being there and knowing Sandra??? In my mind only..........

or from a child kicking her in the gut???

This is way out there.........BUT is she married?
Could she and Fred be lovers? That being a connection to him being there and knowing Sandra??? In my mind only..........

I thought the "child kicking her in the gut" part, but was too aghast to say it. Thanks for your boldness.

She forgot about the suitcase and left it on the driveway.

When she got to the church, Huckaby’s grandmother called and said she found her keys and cell phone. Huckaby said that’s when she realized she had left the $200 suitcase outside. When her family went out to get it, they said it was gone.

“So I talked to the assistant manager at the mobile home park and asked him to keep an eye out for this suitcase, someone took it,” Huckaby said. “I also told some older kids to look out for it. I didn’t think much then because, you know, kids were getting out of school and I thought that maybe someone, maybe someone walking by just took it.”

She called Tracy police intending to file a report, but decided to do it online. She never got around to it.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...idget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open

She is lying! Sgt. T. Sheneman said there was no such call or report. So she said she called them, but changed her mind and was going to do it online...yet never got around to it! What did she say when she "called Tracy police" then?! Excuse the ring?

We did some sleuthing on Melissa when her car was first taken and couldn't find an address locally....but now seeing that she is living with her grandparents and from SoCal, it makes sense. Her "other" name is Melissa Lawless. We have, burried in the threads somewhere, her Dad's myspace and several other family myspace pages.

Sandra had come over earlier and asked to play with her 5-year-old daughter, Huckaby said. But Huckaby didn’t want her daughter to play because she had to pick up her toys. So Sandra left for another friend’s house. Eighteen seconds of surveillance footage that shows Sandra playfully skipping by her family’s home show her on her way back to Huckaby’s home after leaving that other friend’s house, Huckaby said.

After Sandra left, her oldest sister Miranda went to Huckaby’s house, too. Huckaby asked Miranda if she could watch her daughter for her while she went down the street to the church. Connie Lawless was home, too.
Huckaby then set the packed suitcase on the driveway by her dark purple Kia SUV — the same one FBI agents and Tracy police detectives towed and searched Tuesday night. But she forgot her cell phone and keys inside the house, so she went back in for about 15 minutes to find them. She couldn’t, so she picked up the spare key and left.http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...idget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open

This would mean she was the last one to see Sandra alive, had access to the suitcase, the church, and had no alibi for the exact time that Sandra went missing. Wouldn't it?!

bold by me...............

If Connie Lawless was home, why did Miranda (Sandra's sister) be needed to watch Melissa's child? Was this a way to keep her "busy" so she didn't see what was going on outside?

This does show how good LE is that this hasn't leaked - other than William's comment.

why lie about her criminal charges? She sounds like she has lots of issues!

She forgot about the suitcase and left it on the driveway.

When she got to the church, Huckaby’s grandmother called and said she found her keys and cell phone. Huckaby said that’s when she realized she had left the $200 suitcase outside. When her family went out to get it, they said it was gone.

“So I talked to the assistant manager at the mobile home park and asked him to keep an eye out for this suitcase, someone took it,” Huckaby said. “I also told some older kids to look out for it. I didn’t think much then because, you know, kids were getting out of school and I thought that maybe someone, maybe someone walking by just took it.”

She called Tracy police intending to file a report, but decided to do it online. She never got around to it.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?article-Woman%20in%20mobile%20home%20park%20reported%20missing%20suitcase%20=&page_label=home&id=2298054-Woman+in+mobile+home+park+reported+missing+suitcase&widget=push&instance=home_news_lead_story&open

She is lying! Sgt. T. Sheneman said there was no such call or report. So she said she called them, but changed her mind and was going to do it online...yet never got around to it! What did she say when she "called Tracy police" then?! Excuse the ring?

You are so right, SS!

I think she is so lying about leaving the suitcase in the drive. She clearly (IMO) wanted someone (her mother) inside the home to go outside to the driveway and tell her that the suitcase was no longer there.

And leaving her cell phone at home? Great way for there to be no cell phone pings!

you are right Nora... I would love to know when she TOLD them about the suitcase. And WHEN she was questioned in relation to the search of the church

You are so right, SS!

I think she is so lying about leaving the suitcase in the drive. She clearly (IMO) wanted someone (her mother) inside the home to go outside to the driveway and tell her that the suitcase was no longer there.

And leaving her cell phone at home? Great way for there to be no cell phone pings!

Oh boy, the questions are multiplying like rabbits. This woman as a lot of explaining to do !

Also notice she didn't say one word about a garage/rummage sale she was taking the suitcase to for the church. She said she was only using it to take stuff to the church for her classroom. She said it was worth $200 and belonged to her not her grandfather which she made perfectly clear. So where did FW get the idea she was going to sell it for cheap at some rummage sale?! Does she have more than one story floating around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike