Memories & Memorials

Thank you for sharing that video, Tiffany. Janet reminds me a lot of my sister-in-law.

How did you get the video to play?

There is no compressed link on mine....HELP!

Hello BTW....keep up the good work. I'm a lurker that cares....

Timex said:
I got it...had to download it for it to play. Wouldnt let me open it from the site.
Hi Timex,

Can you re-post the Janet video from your download?

Thanks,
Moxie

Not till I know why it was removed from the site it was on. At this point I dont know if LE is asking these folks to remove stuff, or is the family is asking, or if Raven is asking. The fact that Tiffany's video wasnt on a Raven site, yet it has been taken down makes me wonder if someone other than Raven is behind the removal of such things.

Well, not everything was gone from Ravenstree!
008.jpg

icare said:
Hello BTW....keep up the good work. I'm a lurker that cares....
Hi, icare! Thanks for joining us in this forum. Feel free to jump in with any thoughts that you have ... we'd love to hear them! :)

JerseyGirl said:
Hi, icare! Thanks for joining us in this forum. Feel free to jump in with any thoughts that you have ... we'd love to hear them! :)
Thanks! I saw the video at the memorial in Annandale VA. It was heartbreaking to watch. Janet was a beautiful, caring young lady and mom. She adored Kaiden.

Thank you all so much for caring about her. She deserved a better life than she got.

BTW...his mom gave me the creeps at the memorial as well. She sounded "fake" through the whole thing. It was very weird.

LL&S you sooooo ROCK!

Beautiful job on cleaning those photos up for us!

:blowkiss:

ewwwinteresting said:
Moxie: Was this the only picture left? It would seem that maybe Raven's mother took down the site and left a picture of herself?? OMG, if that's true, we all know where his EGO comes from!!!
Hi - no, there were others - I don't think his mom took down the site...;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back