Men Who've Murdered Their Wives: A Comprehensive List Compiled by Our Sleuthers

David Camm, currently on 2nd trial - killed wife & 2 kids, suspected in longterm molestation of 5 yr old daughter

mark hacking

robert blake

claus von bulow

cullen davis (who was aquitted) not only of murdering step daughter & wifes boyfriend and attempted murder of wife BUT ALSO HIRING HITMAN TO KILL PROSECUTOR AND JUDGE....

Robert Durst

John List

petra said:
JEFF ANDERSON

I am looking at the located/missing forum..and almost evey other woman is murdered by husband/bf...i have to take a break from it, because i want to:sick:
and just sit down and cry, thinking of all these lives snuffed out and children left motherless (and fatherless as they rot in prison)
not familiar with Jeff Anderson, elaborate?

Michael White - currently charged in Edmonton Alberta - killing PREGNANT Liana, leaving daughter ashley without a mom :(

concernedperson said:
I know that if I had gotten in the way I would have been next. When you know nothing but abuse it clouds your thinking. I knew that I was a trophy wife even though those terms were not used back then. I knew I had a hairline fracture of the skull. I knew that when he threw me on a friend's front lawn along with my children, there would be no going back. We all survived. With much hardship. I was a kid, I believe I was 19 years old. The best years are the ones after. When my kids get an award for the best salesperson on the east coast and when my daughter landed an especially large account. Things are rougher now for all of us but it is a family trying to survive, even it the odds aren't good.
When i hear peoples stories like this, it makes me think of the burning bed and how woman have no options other then to murder them before they get killed. Its very scary, I am glad too you are still here...My MIL was beat like a dog for 26 years until she finally divorced the creep. I am glad that my DH doesnt talk to his father either, any man who treats a woman like that is NOT welcome in Our house.

Help me out here . . . what is that guys name who lived in Colorado and killed his wife and child? It was just recently in the news. Maybe he was in the army?

The other Peterson in Durham. Killed his wife by pushing her down the stairs.

John List murdered his mother, wife and three children in their home in Westfield, New Jersey in 1971.

May they all rest in peace.

Mick Fletcher murdered his pregnant wife Leann

In response to the slaying of Leann Fletcher who was pregnant at the time, the Michigan Legislature revised its penal code regarding assaults that result in the death of fetus.

In 2000, Raymond Wood shot to death his wife, Tina Wood, and shot her six young children (18 months to 10 years). The two youngest children survived.

Does Robert Blake qualify in this category?:waitasec:

DICKIE F. WIMMER

On the evening of January 15, 1979, the appellant, Dickie F. Wimmer, who was separated from his wife, and who had been drinking, visited an apartment where his wife and two infant children were staying with friends. After the appellant entered the apartment his wife's friends left, leaving her and the children alone with the appellant.

At around 9:00 p.m. a neighbor heard four or five shots coming from the apartment. Some fifteen minutes later an excited man, who was later identified as the appellant, appeared at another neighbor's door and asked the neighbor to call an ambulance. Upon arriving at the scene the ambulance driver found that the appellant's wife and two infant children were dead, apparently due to gunshot wounds. At around 9:30 p.m. the Chief of the Oceana Police arrived at the scene, and at that time, the appellant spontaneously told the chief, "I shot them all."

<snip>

In investigating the murders further, the police obtained other evidence tending to implicate the appellant. For instance, the appellant's girlfriend indicated, and later testified, that the appellant had told her that he had purchased a gun to kill his wife because he didn't want another man raising his children. His brother-in-law indicated that the appellant had threatened to kill his family about a week before the murders had occurred. The appellant's foreman at work stated that the appellant had told him about three weeks before the shooting that he was going to kill his wife. The appellant had repeated this about a week before the murders. A co-worker testified that the appellant, after receiving divorce papers, had become very upset and had threatened to kill his wife and her lawyer in court. The co-workers's wife testified that the appellant had again threatened to kill his wife on January 7, eight days before the killings occurred.

The above information is taken from THE SUPREME COURT OF APPEALS OF WEST VIRGINIA , STATE OF WEST VIRGINIA EX REL. DICKIE F. WIMMER

This case never got National attention as so many don't. I can't even find any old newspaper articles though I know it was in the local news. Mr. Shadow205, was the first Police Officer to arrive on the scene and what he found haunts him to this day. I remember him telling me that the babies were so cute, bathed & dressed in their jammies for the night. There are just some things that you never forget.

blueclouds said:
not familiar with Jeff Anderson, elaborate?
husband who just killed wife and she was found shot and stuffed in tool box of pickup....thread on board

Andrew Byrne strangled his wife, Leona Caramanica in about 1992. He was convicted twice of first degree murder and sentenced twice to life in prison. Both convictions were overturned because of evidentiary issues. He has since pled guilty to third degree murder, and will be released from prison in a few more years. At the time of the murder, they had a two year old daughter and a 4 month old son. As part of the plea agreement, he relinquished all parental rights to the children, who have been raised by Leona's mother.

kittykat1 said:
The other Peterson in Durham. Killed his wife by pushing her down the stairs.

Michael.

Eve

kittykat1 said:
Help me out here . . . what is that guys name who lived in Colorado and killed his wife and child? It was just recently in the news. Maybe he was in the army?
Michael Blagg? Wife was found in landfill, little girl has never been found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back