Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The investigation was closed ages ago. New evidence cannot be introduced after the investigation is closed in order to protect the rights of the prisoners. That is, the prosecution cannot spring new evidence on someone during and after a trial. Are you suggesting that Guede was carrying items stolen from the cottage on him when he was arrested, but that evidence was ignored?
Yip.:innocent::seeya:

I did NOT, I repeat, I did not say ALL convicted murderers on appeal were victims. I said I believe little sweet Mandy and cute Raff-Raff are. :maddening:

Has Knox been shrinking?

Where did this watch story originate?
I don't rightly know. I only saw it on the J Randi forums. Surely, Otto, you know that opinions may be formed, strong opinions, from inference, from reflecting, from intuition and sensibility, and not always from "facts" full of holes and nonsensical speculation (such as when Massei says Raff-Raff and Mandy could not resist the sounds of Rudy raping MK, and that "this had to be tried". )

I don't rightly know. I only saw it on the J Randi forums. Surely, Otto, you know that opinions may be formed, strong opinions, from inference, from reflecting, from intuition and sensibility, and not always from "facts" full of holes and nonsensical speculation (such as when Massei says Raff-Raff and Mandy could not resist the sounds of Rudy raping MK, and that "this had to be tried". )

Someone on some other forum cooked up a story about a watch and we're reading about it here as though it is worth something?

What's a raff-raff?

Someone on some other forum cooked up a story about a watch and we're reading about it here as though it is worth something?

What's a raff-raff?
I do not think that they "cooked it up". There is such a thing as integrity. Why don't you check with the authorities in Perugia, <modsnip>

@ Otto:

The story of Mrs. Mara Madu Diaz of Via Canerio in Perugia, Italy, and the break-in of her cottage, and her ensuing suspicions of her neighbor, Mr. Rudy Guede, appear in Chapter 9 of Nina Burleigh's book, "The Fatal Gift of Beauty".:razz:

@ OTTO: From Chap 9 of Ms. Burleigh's text: Rudy was in fact arrested for a Milan break-in and on suspicion of this other, but mysteriously as always released: A week later , he would be seen on the evening news in connection with the Kercher killing:

The Milan prosecutor, after a call to the Perugia police, released Rudy that afternoon. According to officers involved, the police did not want Rudy released, but they had no choice, as it is up to the Prosecutor on duty, who believed Guede to be Perugia's problem."

In another Chapter of Ms. Burleigh's book, it is interesting that she notes that Filomena had "lawyered up" within one hour of the discovery of the crime.....:waitasec::waitasec:

OT, but why is this thread so long compared to others on WS?
<modsnip>...
:eek:hoh:

OT, but why is this thread so long compared to others on WS?
<modsnip>...
:eek:hoh:

Because I haven't made you guys a new one yet :) I have been busy and apparently - so have you guys.

I'll make you a new thread right now. In the meantime, can you tell me it there were hearings this morning?

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members