Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the youtube vids Gitana, do you want me to post here or just msg you with them? Not too sure if I should put them up or not.

:seeya: If it's not too much trouble, could you please post at least one or two ?

Thank You !

I'm confused because we have heard this from AK herself. She sat right up in court and made a declaration after RG's testimony and so did RS. They both swore in open court that they did not know RG, and the first time that the three of them were together in one room was that very day in court, where RG was on the stand and they were sitting at the defense tables.

So when she said that, I took that to mean she ain't never sat around in her own house with RG and RS doing drugs, murder, and robbery. Are you saying that her declaration of this in open court didn't happen? Or she lied? I'm confused.
wasn't me,

I do not think that what you wrote is entirely correct. That is what RS said, not what AK said. AK said in her trial testimony that she had been introduced to RG and that he may have come into the bar. She did not say that they smoked weed together--that is a common falsehood I have heard before.

Edited by me and OT

Is there a thread somewhere concerning this case? I've heard about it but know nothing of the details. Thanks!

Yikes good question I believe I have seen it on here. This and the Scazzi one are Italian ones and one of the problems obviously for many is the language barrier. I think I did read maybe in the Up to the Minute thread initially about this but will have to look around again.

Just heard on the NG show from Paul Ciolino (sp?) the independent investigator who has studied this case for 4 yrs that Mignini got his 'theory' of the satanic sex game gone wrong from an Italian psychic who claimed to channel the info from some long dead priest from the past.

This is the guy people have put their faith into to prosecute fairly? He's a menace to society, is what he is.

BTW, Mignini wrongfully accused US author Doug Preston of being a murderer when Preston came to Italy to write a book about an Italian serial killer there. Mignini decided that Preston must be him and accused him of (get ready for it).... .... satanic rituals leading to murder! Preston got out of the country tout de suit.

Yup, he was spewing the satanic theories when he re-opened the Monster of Florence case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500