Messages to the Cox Family and Susan's Friends

I pray that the Lord will be with those who love Susan, Charlie, & Braden and comfort them as only He can.
susanandtwoboyshardmanphotography_3-1.jpg

To the friends and family of beautiful Susan. Many are the tears being shed and the cries to God for you all now!!! The pain is great and the cross is heavy to bear but please know that your.loved ones will be remembered. I am so sorry it ended this way. Godspeed to your grandsons. Love Rhonda

To those who loved Susan and her boys:
May the Lord bring comfort and peace to you in the days, weeks, and months ahead as you grieve this unfathomable loss. No one should have to endure such earthly suffering, but we cannot determine what G-d has in mind for each and every one of us. I hope and pray that your faith and fond memories of Susan and her sons will sustain you during this very difficult time. :rose::rose::rose:

I believe that the boys have risen up and are now in the protective hands of God. They are back in the arms of their mother, and never again will be hurt.

My deepest sorrow to the Cox family, to the friends of Susan, to those that tried their hardest to prevent such an event. To the firefighters/rescue and the case worker, the ME and the Sheriff Department, all involved today in this horrible scene, may God watch over and protect you, and ease your pain.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvpjxfWrjzY"]On Eagle's Wings - YouTube[/ame]

I know that all the love and prayers for you aren't enough to ease your pain right now but please try to find some comfort knowing that so many care for you and care about Susan and her boys.

Please know that you will all be in my thoughts and prayers. Charlie and Braden have now been reunited with their wonderful Mother in Heaven, and they will never know pain again.

May God bless and keep you all.

Prayers for your family at this most difficult time. May God give you comfort!

My heart breaks for you all. I wish I could ease your pain.
Please accept my sincere condolences.

To everyone who loved Susan, Charlie and Braden,
Prayers for your strength during this heartbreaking time.
May you find comfort in knowing they are safe in heaven all together now.
(((HUGS)))

My deepest & heartfelt condolences -- there are no words to express the sorrow we feel for you & your loved ones.

I am so sorry for your loss :(

Keeping you all in my prayers

Ima

I am so sorry for your loss...words just are not enough. I have cried many tears tonight, as have many others. There are so many unanswered questions here, but what is perfectly clear is that you loved your daughter and grandchildren with all your heart, and did everything you possibly could bring justice to this case. God bless you and your family. You are in my prayers.

With broken heart and tears I'll try to be with you in my prayers!

My heartfelt condolences to Chuck, Judy, Jennifer, Kirk and all who loved Susan and her precious sons.

My family has suffered four losses within the past year, all from cancer, and two of them just last month. Two were gone within 2-3 months of diagnosis. It has been such a shock because all happened so quickly and one was only 51. Yet, I cannot begin to imagine the depth of the loss you are feeling right now. My heart breaks for you.

I pray the overwhelming love of the many friends and supporters will be some small comfort to you during this most horrific time. Susan and her boys will never be forgotten.

Sometimes words fail, and music takes it's place.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haNpuHZam40"]There's a Hole In The World tonight - The Eagles - YouTube[/ame]

The Eagles, "Hole in the World"

"There's a hole in the world tonight
There's a cloud of fear and sorrow,
There's a hole in the world tonight,
Don't let there be a hole in the world tomorrow."

I pray for your peace and strength. God will lift you to Him, and Hold you close to His Heart. Know you are not alone; God sees, God knows, and God is never far.

God bless you.

Best-
Herding Cats

Words are never enough when there is such a great sorrow like todays. My prayers for the Cox family and for Susan's friends.

Susan, Charlie and Braden will be together forever now. All of you are in my prayers and thoughts.

"And He will raise you up on eagle's wings,
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun,
and hold you in the palm of His hand."

To Susan's family and friends - I am still so shocked and sick that I barely have words to offer my most sincere condolences, not only on losing your dear Susan but now your beloved Charlie and Braden. It's just not possible to comprehend the sickness that would cause this to happen. Please know that so, so many people have been thinking of you, praying for you, loving you, wishing they (we) could do ANYTHING to help. I am just so very sorry. My heart is breaking for you all. With much love - Angela

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back