Metal Rod?

Hot Dogs, Regarding the taking of the snake, maybe he planned on making wallets or shoes or belts. :crazy: :chicken: :crazy:

What? Last night I started to use MD instead of typing out Maryland. That state was trying to track down Kronk for past due child support.

I get it. I'm saying it's funny that I took it to mean the snake snatcher cuz his name is Dave I think.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!

Hot Dogs, Regarding the taking of the snake, maybe he planned on making wallets or shoes or belts. :crazy: :chicken: :crazy:
If it was alive, and they killed it, they might have kept it for dinner.

Doesn't "taste like chicken".

I was using MD = Maryland. Anyway, there was no reason given for why Kronk's coworker kept the snake. I suggested it's because rattlesnake is said to taste like chicken. That was a joke, but people do say that. Of course, it's a cliche for any exotic meat. He may have kept it for the skin and/or the rattles. I saw the photo and the snake is dead but has no visible injuries. It looks pretty fresh and might be something some guy would want to take.

LOL. Last night you told me to pay attention to what you write. You just asked if they found a dead snake and then proceeded to kill the dead snake.

Kronk said that they found a dead rattlesnake. I think that is true. The photo shows a dead snake with no apparent mortal injuries. No visible injuries at all.

Thanks for holding my hand thru this. I was teasin wid you late night.:)

The bag could well have blown over the skull. I guess I keep getting hung up on media's earlier statements that the skull fell from the bag.

I think LE would have gotten their butts out there and recovered the body themselves if they knew it was there. Even if LE "sent" RK out there secretly, the minute he called the tip in, they'd have had a real reason to go out to the woods and get Caylee. I really have a very hard time believing that LE knew Caylee was lying there in August, but did not take any steps to recover the body while there still may have been soft tissue which could have disclosed valuable toxicology and wound evidence. The very fact that they did not follow up on his tips tells me LE did not have a clue Caylee was there: they had cleared the area and that was that as far as they were concerned.

Awrity then.:) Just been runnin thru my head.

What does the snake have to do with it? I missed that. To show that they were in the woods? Why would teenagers hang out there if there are snakes in the woods!! :eek: Yikes!! They did say they found Caylee's remains in a teen age hang out place, didn't they?

My aunt found one in her yard and killed it then saved it in her freezer for no reason at all. Odd... Some people are into snakes I guess.

Kronk was either mistaken or misspoke when he talked about the skull dropping out of the bag. CSI determined that the skull was already outside the bag when Kronk encountered it on Dec 11.

Kronk is pretty much convinced that he saw the skull itself on Aug 11. That was the "round white something" he reported on the phone.

The skull would not have been white............I don't know what he saw, but skulls are not white unless bleached in a lab after boiling down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back