Mexico Mexico - David Hartley, 30, Lake Falcon, 30 Sept 2010 #3

It's out there. I saw it pictures of the suspects she described that day.

There IS Proof it was someone else. There is no proof it was her. there is more than one witness that verifies her story.
I follow proof and evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, we can agree to disagree. The "proof" cited in the transcripts doesn't match the definition of proof commonly associated with criminal investigations. That's the kind of proof that I follow. There is most certainly no proof it wasn't her, and unfortunately there is no proof it was anyone else. Therein lies the rub. All that's known for sure is that a crime has been alleged. Exactly who are the perpetrators and who are the victims remains to be seen, and most likely will never be known.

Good morning everyone! Thanks for following the David Harley case.

In keeping with the information that is being put out by Mexican LE, US LE, and MSM, the posting rules for this thread are changing just a bit. As most of you have been on the Board for awhile, I know you are used to changing rules with the flow of information but for the newbies (welcome) I want to explain a bit.

In the beginning, we had a missing/possibly shot US citizen and a distraught wife. US LE believed the wife. Mexico LE said they did not believe her. This opened the wife up for discussion because the crime/missing person happened on Mexican soil/water, so Mexico LE has jurisdiction.

Mexico LE's position seems to have changed in that suspects were identified and named. Because Mexico LE has named suspects, this takes the wife, Tiffany off the table. Posting rules about TH are changing from this point forward.

Posts may no longer treat TH as a suspect. She is NOT a suspect. Posts may question her actions/words, but the post may not accuse her of any wrongdoing.

I know it will take a bit to get used to this. Please let me know if you have any questions.

It is important to remember that WS is a victim-friendly forum. TH and all of David's family are considered victims unless evidence is found that says otherwise. For now, LE from both jurisdictions appear to believe TH and we need to post accordingly.

If you have any questions, please pm me or any other mod (they are all aware of this policy) and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Thanks and sorry this post was so long.

Salem

Just bumping to remind everyone that the MODS here have told us that TH is considered a victim here at WS and WS is a victim friendly forum.

Well, we can agree to disagree. The "proof" cited in the transcripts doesn't match the definition of proof commonly associated with criminal investigations. That's the kind of proof that I follow. There is most certainly no proof it wasn't her, and unfortunately there is no proof it was anyone else. Therein lies the rub. All that's known for sure is that a crime has been alleged. Exactly who are the perpetrators and who are the victims remains to be seen, and most likely will never be known.

There is proof. Since you did not actually see the coverage and the proof that could be why you don't believe it.
I did. It's there. There are suspects arrested.

There was a detective that was decapitated for even looking into it. That says a lot right there.

She is a victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500