MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that she would have told someone if that scenario was going on, and I am sure that the police looked at her phone for evidence of that kind of thing. It is very scary to be stalked. Not something that most people would keep to themselves.
The car is the key I think. LE stated they were interested in hearing from anyone who saw the car between 2 and 3 pm. She may or may not have been in it depending on whether she knew her killer or not. If the car was around for an hour, it almost suggests the car was waiting for her to jog by.

MOO

w
The car is the key I think. LE stated they were interested in hearing from anyone who saw the car between 2 and 3 pm. She may or may not have been in it depending on whether she knew her killer or not. If the car was around for an hour, it almost suggests the car was waiting for her to jog by.

MOO
And I wonder who would be waiting for her to jog by? A stranger?

I think that she would have told someone if that scenario was going on, and I am sure that the police looked at her phone for evidence of that kind of thing. It is very scary to be stalked. Not something that most people would keep to themselves.

I generally agree, but I still see this as possible, as there are reasons why you may keep it quiet at first (an affair/someone with a position of authority at work, etc.). Ally is described as private, and she may have felt she could handle it herself, if it hadn't been going on too long (that's what I felt/although there was no reason to be, I almost felt embarrassed it was happening to me, so I only told one person). The phone/text may not have been used as a tool, for the same reason Ally kept it quiet.

But this scenario is only one I think of as a possibility because of the nature of the shooting... like hunting down prey. That's why stalker came to mind.

We have heard about A arranging to go to Florida to renew an old acquaintance. Could she also have done similar recently with someone local that friends and family don't know ? So not a stranger as such, but someone they didn't know about or that she had to keep secret?

We have heard about A arranging to go to Florida to renew an old acquaintance. Could she also have done similar recently with someone local that friends and family don't know ? So not a stranger as such, but someone they didn't know about or that she had to keep secret?
In this day and age, a busy professional woman would have traces of new contacts via texts, phone calls, email, instant messaging, etc. The police would probably have noticed and investigated by now.

And I don't believe for one minute that her father had a motive for murdering her. Because he didn't like her living at home? How ridiculous is that? He could have told her to find other living arrangements or made it so uncomfortable that she would not want to live there.

Meet Franz Brueger

When I wanted to post ^^ time ago I had been "out of order".
Today I'm not longer able to read this article because of the General Data Protection Regulation for EU. :mad:

middle | Definition of middle in English by Oxford Dictionaries

I interpret things how I like and post my interpretation and opinion thanks.

I will edit and add the link anyway.
When dealing with an event that is quantifiable like a jog, I would interpret the phrase as meaning halfway through. Otherwise, why not just write "she was jogging along her usual/daily route when she was shot in the back." In the middle" of is wordy, so its usage seems to be purposeful and to imply halfway to me.

And I don't believe for one minute that her father had a motive for murdering her. Because he didn't like her living at home? How ridiculous is that? He could have told her to find other living arrangements or made it so uncomfortable that she would not want to live there.
I couldn't agree more. The man is not mentally ill, has no criminal record, and has a brilliant, beautiful, multi-talented daughter that anyone would be proud to call their own. It's not like she is a junkie or criminal that poses a danger to a parent and isn't welcome for that reason. Moreover, a successful nurse who is single has plenty of money to get her own place. Why would she move far from work into a hostile environment? The attacks on the father are ludicrous, cruel, and victim bashing. But on the plus side, they tell me all I need to know about who probably committed this crime (though I won't stop following this thread due to this, of course, since I want to see justice served!)

I couldn't agree more. The man is not mentally ill, has no criminal record, and has a brilliant, beautiful, multi-talented daughter that anyone would be proud to call their own. It's not like she is a junkie or criminal that poses a danger to a parent and isn't welcome for that reason. Moreover, a successful nurse who is single has plenty of money to get her own place. Why would she move far from work into a hostile environment? The attacks on the father are ludicrous, cruel, and victim bashing. But on the plus side, they tell me all I need to know about who probably committed this crime (though I won't stop following this thread due to this, of course, since I want to see justice served!)
So why do you think the parents and the boyfriend are still all suspects? And they have no one else it seems atm. Surely phone locations and other information must have given them all alibis? This seems very strange.

So why do you think the parents and the boyfriend are still all suspects? And they have no one else it seems atm. Surely phone locations and other information must have given them all alibis? This seems very strange.
I am not sure that anyone has been named as suspects. Didn't they say 'everyone is a suspect'?
Would you really have considered her parent's as suspects if the ex boyfriend hadn't accused them?

I am not sure thahaven'tone has been named as suspects. Didn't they say 'everyone is a suspect'?
Would you really have considered her parent's as suspects if the ex boyfriend hadn't accused them?

I don't think any of them have been cleared. Also we know very little about that day and who spoke to her or saw her last. I think that is strange.
MOO

I was just looking at Google maps, that show all the businesses right along Fish Lake road.

One of them really jumped out at me, as it would be a natural for keeping firearms handy.

A livestock ranch.

I am *not* suggesting anyone there is guilty of anything, I am suggesting it would be a good place to talk to folks, who might be able to offer up some ideas and theories. Or, maybe they know someone who was acting odd and left the employ of the ranch?

This is just opinion and speculation only. Again, I’m not suggesting anyone at that ranch is guilty of anything, but maybe they can offer up some ideas.

I am not sure that anyone has been named as suspects. Didn't they say 'everyone is a suspect'?

Never. Ever. Ally was the Brueger's only child: An accomplished, confident, educated nursing professional, continuing her education as a writer. Ally was, without a doubt, a source of great pride for her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member