MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of evidence might lead them to think it wasn't random? Something personal left behind? No signs of a struggle? ...?
Perhaps there were footprints of Ally, several within one single place? Perhaps it looked as she had stopped her run, meaning talking to someone.
Perhaps her cap (I read somewhere, she always ran with a cap) was laying on the roadside and not there, where she fell down in the front yard?
ETA: Perhaps there was some imprint of a blow by hand or some other injury, which she got before the shooting?

....... Shrugging .......

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s correct!
After Nikki and I had our big falling over my growing suspicions of Franz...
ALL of Nikki’s family members immediately cut off ALL contact with me, blocked me on Facebook, and those who haven’t blocked me won’t respond to my Facebook messages, my phone calls, or my text messages.
Even to this day, I’ve still never heard from any of them. I was officially black listed.

So yeah... Nikki runs the show!

I was going to ask if you had gleaned any information that might be helpful from family before the falling out, but I'm guessing since parents haven't yet been cleared by LE they also had scant information to offer.
Do you at least know where the cell phone of Ally was found or if it was found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose