GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #4

9878376-standard.jpg

Beebe glares towards the gallery as he is led from the courtroom following the verdicts.

Wonder who he's glaring at.

Actually to me Carolina he tried to set up a defense where he wouldn't be blamed at all.

Pretending Tonya murdered Amy. A lie imo.
He shot Tonya in self defense. Another lie, imo.

That is why I never believed Jr.'s story. He was trying to make himself blameless.

Yet both women were shot twice with his shotgun.

But I respect your opinion and know you think otherwise.

I am just glad he is going to prison forever.

IMO

To me it was a ridiculous assertion - that this big cage fighter had to shot two women in self-defense and shot them twice each!
You are most correct Oceanblueeyes that he was looking to completely get away with it... just as everything action prior to his arrest was done that way...

anybody know when sentencing will be

Beebe's family has said they will appeal his murder convictions. Beebe is scheduled to be sentenced to a mandatory life in prison on September 13th. Henslee says he'll be there and then three days later will be remembering his wife on what would have been their 12th wedding anniversary.​

[LINK]

Beebe's family can't appeal anything - only the person convicted can do that. I would be curious as to the grounds of appeal though as the trial ran pretty smoothly with maybe 1 or 2 minor procedural objections. He can't appeal the verdict itself, only that legal/procedural error unfairly biased the proceedings. Sorry, I think the State bent over backwards to ensure he got a fair trial. I don't see a remote chance of an appeal and a new trial here unless there was some behind the scenes stuff going on with the court officers we (and the media and the families) are unaware of (?)

I missed the entire trial (didn't realize it would begin so SOON!) so I've been playing catch-up..I was STUNNED when I heard this below in one of the videos on this page..Sorry! I can't find the exact one now.

What's it all about? TIA!

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/Beebe-jury-selection-may-take-time

"After the jurors left the prosecutor asked the judge to bar evidence of Henslee's alleged extra-marital affairs..That motion was granted as long as it does not come up in an effort to refute Beebe's story".

*Henslee's Allegged Affairs Can't Be Admitted*

eta..lisalaplanteFOX Lisa LaPlante
Dr. Cohle: toxicology tests showed Amy had Xanax and marijuana in her system, Tonya had meth in her system.

I'm kinda surprised about this too re: Amy..To be clear, this is not me passing judgement on her at all! It's just NOT how she was portrayed during the time she was missing & after she was found dead when I was seriously following the case.

I think they did try to give him a benefit of a doubt but the evidence just didn't line up.

I think they did it correctly. Something volatile happened between him and Amy that morning. What that was we will never know imo and he flew into a rage and killed her.

I simply think he killed Tonya in cold blood to keep her from telling what he had done to Amy.

IMO

bbm

ITA! It's crystal clear to me it's a very SAD but SIMPLE scenario.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back