GUILTY MI - April Millsap, 14, Armada, 24 July 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
they had the dive team there. seems odd they needed to drain the pool.

I have also seen conflicting reports of pool vs small pond. If pond explains dive team, if not good conditions perhaps draining.

Like everyone else, awaiting some sort of confirmation or clue from LE as to what is fact and what is fiction. Waaay too many unconfirmed sources in this case.

its on 7 now
They said items found on bottom of swimming pool

Ch 7 reporting that items belonging to April were found at the bottom of the pool. They say that police were looking for the dog leash and backpack and to this point have been lacking any physical evidence. Hopefully, todays find will help them.

on 4 now
drained pool but sources said nothing found

lol

The whole bit lasted about 50 seconds, gosh thanks for the update and the information that contradicts what channel 7 just reported.

so they only thing they agree on is a pool was drained.....or a small pond.

Just my own personal opinion: doubt it was a small pond bc it's a residential blocked neighborhood vs. where I live (farmland/acreage) ....if it was a pond in town I would be shocked. After checking Google maps, it's showing a large in-ground pool at suspected search location.

i tried to add it to tlcya's case map but it's coming up blank for me now.

So the pool is in town which is north from the trail? Was she not found further down the trail, closer to Omo road? Something was found right off Omo road earlier, can't remember exactly what it was.

Makes no sense, now it made sense that something was found off Omo road, dirt road, quick access up trail to it, less people. But a pool in town, what did the person start going through town and then back to the trail and out Omo rd? Or did this stuff get dumped later in the pool? What reason would they have to search a pool at this late date?

Wondering if someone is talking, or POI has some connection to this house with the pool. Just my thoughts on this at this point.

Here is a map showing the swimming pools in the area of the reported search location near Church and Lathrop.

pools.JPG

they had the dive team there. seems odd they needed to drain the pool.

It was probably so green and mucky that they couldn't see so decided to just drain it. It was a hot summer for a pool to sit closed under a tarp all summer.

That's not the pool. It was an unground pool rod iron fence around the corner lot. This info came from a local that walked over to the scene today.

Finding only one home on either Church or Lathrop, that is a corner lot with a wrought iron fence(which is what I assume you meant). Can't tell though from either satellite view or streetview if the house has an inground pool, there is something behind the garage that I think could be an inground pool. The home is on the map that was posted, it's just not one of the ones she has an arrow pointed at.

Reading comments under the news reports on the news channels FB pages, says the pool was never opened this year and the house is empty. Other interesting comments on the FB pages of the news channels about why they searched the pool and about the POI and his doings in Armada.

BetteDavisEyes, I understand that..it's just that being a resident here and seeing all this going on around us (we are a very small town community) most of us are still wondering if there is danger out there or not still at this point. It's just scary and freaking everyone out....makes me wish they would say "something" at least :tantrum:

I live in Oakland County and am familiar with Armada where we used to pick apples when DD was growing up. :welcome: to Websleuths.

I went by the house this morning where pool drained. It's addy is 73520 Church....looks empty and a bit unkept. I've attached pics. The pool is actually the same direction as the house but sits directly behind the side turned garage facing Lathrop.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Finding only one home on either Church or Lathrop, that is a corner lot with a wrought iron fence(which is what I assume you meant). Can't tell though from either satellite view or streetview if the house has an inground pool, there is something behind the garage that I think could be an inground pool. The home is on the map that was posted, it's just not one of the ones she has an arrow pointed at.

Reading comments under the news reports on the news channels FB pages, says the pool was never opened this year and the house is empty. Other interesting comments on the FB pages of the news channels about why they searched the pool and about the POI and his doings in Armada.

That is the house, exactly as you described. Here is the house from prior posted map.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member