Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
---which seems SO strange to me---practically everyone has a cell phone these days!

---at 1st i thought the "carjacker" made off with his phone as well, so he had to run to bianca's house to call 911-----but then we never heard anything about that..

---reading "older" news articles last night, i noticed that 'the incident' was constantly referred to as "the carjacking"..

---i would love to hear his 911 call, did he 1st report the 'carjacked' car ???? or the ( much more important ) stolen baby ????

VERY good question!! I am constantly amazed at the great ideas presented here. Why have we not heard the 911 or any version or portion of it. I think the things they DON'T tell us are significant.

---the g/f that he had been living with, and bianca was staying with--- has kicked him out??

---i'm not following the 'confiscated car keys'---LE returned the car yesterday to the owner.

---i DO wonder who the new female that was with him today is...( surely not a mom of his baby #8 contender! )

D'Andre might have had keys for the car and/or house at some time, but when he and his attorney arrived at 19356 Mitchell Street today, DL tried to open both the front and side doors of the house which were locked, so they were not able to enter the house. In the Channel 4 video, I don't see D'Andre reach into his pockets for keys, so maybe there were times when the doors weren't locked, and he thought that he would be able to gain entry but couldn't. No mention of whether or not the homeowner or live-in has prohibited entry by D'Andre Lane, but it's possible that DPD has restricted his access to the house.

D'Andre did not own the car, so I'll assume that the vehicle was returned to the rightful owner along with the keys that were reportedly left in the ignition. House keys might have been on the same key fob as are mine.

I have no idea who the woman was as her identity wasn't mentioned in the newscast.

VERY good question!! I am constantly amazed at the great ideas presented here. Why have we not heard the 911 or any version or portion of it. I think the things they DON'T tell us are significant.

Michigan doesn't have "sunshine laws", so information that is pertinent to a criminal investigation isn't likely to be released to the public.

---the g/f that he had been living with, and bianca was staying with--- has kicked him out??

---i'm not following the 'confiscated car keys'---LE returned the car yesterday to the owner.

---i DO wonder who the new female that was with him today is...( surely not a mom of his baby #8 contender! )

Probably one of his sisters. They're very close.

I wonder if the house has been locked because it will be or has (unofficially) been declared a murder scene. Wasn't it yesterday that LE removed Bianca's bed sheets from the house. moo

Probably one of his sisters. They're very close.

I wonder if the house has been locked because it will be or has (unofficially) been declared a murder scene. Wasn't it yesterday that LE removed Bianca's bed sheets from the house. moo

..no---they searched his place friday/saturday/monday...while he was in jail.

..it was at the tues P/C at his attorney's office that his lawyer said "LE took the computer, hard drives, her bed sheets.."

--excellent point!!!

--or, why not flag down the next car ( just like HE had been flagged down moments earlier?? )

--or stand in the street yelling H-E-L-P !!!!!

--leaving the scene, when your CHILD has just been kidnapped, makes the least sense of all.

--( dam* you d'andre !--where is bianca??? )

And I think a lot of parents would just take their chances with getting shot and go ahead and take their baby out of the back seat. I think I would make a try for that before letting some armed robber drive away with my 2 yr old baby. It may not be smart, but it would be instinctual.

And somehow, I think, if that situation really happened, and some punk pulled a gun on Bianca's dad and said he was going to take her, I think he would have foughht back, rather than stand with his hands raised.

And I think a lot of parents would just take their chances with getting shot and go ahead and take their baby out of the back seat. I think I would make a try for that before letting some armed robber drive away with my 2 yr old baby. It may not be smart, but it would be instinctual.

And somehow, I think, if that situation really happened, and some punk pulled a gun on Bianca's dad and said he was going to take her, I think he would have foughht back, rather than stand with his hands raised.

..exactly.

..carjackers want the CAR---they are not baby snatchers, and they are not murderers.

..i don't believe for one moment that once they realized their was a child in the car---that they decided 'hey let's ditch the car, and be kidnappers instead".

..his "story" does not add up, but unfortunately we've seen recently that a person charged/taken to trial with a bogus story-----is not neccessarily found guilty.

..i feel for LE working 24/7 collecting evidence , searching for that baby...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox