MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #4 - *D. Lane guilty*

It is going to be a gorgeous weekend in and around Detroit. Sadly, Bianca isn't here to enjoy the warmth and sunshine. I'm going to send balloons heavenward on Sunday afternoon to honor this beautiful child who is gone too soon. Bianca was wearing pink and purple, so I'll get balloons in those colors along with white for her name that means "fair or white".

:balloons:

My thoughts and prayers are with Banika who I hope will begin to come to terms with this tragedy. I also hope and pray that D'Andre will tell LE where he hid Bianca so that the little girl can be given a proper burial and her family can begin to heal.

The teen says "I have opposition defiance disorder" -- I wonder how he came across that diagnosis. Hmmmm...

Oh wow, was that in the video? I don't have working speakers....

As another aside.... DL stated (paraphrased from memory) 'I've been trying to get my life together for 8 years'. What the he77 was he doing for the first 9 years of his 17 yr olds life? The time one decides to father or parent a child is the time to grow up and take responsible actions.

I'm convinced DL knows how to parrot words that demonstrate responsibility, but do not believe he would know how to put into action becoming a productive responsible adult and parent to save his soul.

And it is clear he is very close to being removed from society so he can no longer inflict damage.

DL behind bars is not going to be limited to justice or paying the repercussions for his actions, in this case it is also going to include damage control. Necessary damage control.

I'm really looking forward to learning if this trial will proceed quickly or end up a situation where DL waives his right to a speedy trial. Right now I am leaning towards a speedy trial. It just seems to be moving in that direction.

It is going to be a gorgeous weekend in and around Detroit. Sadly, Bianca isn't here to enjoy the warmth and sunshine. I'm going to send balloons heavenward on Sunday afternoon to honor this beautiful child who is gone too soon. Bianca was wearing pink and purple, so I'll get balloons in those colors along with white for her name that means "fair or white".

:balloons:

My thoughts and prayers are with Banika who I hope will begin to come to terms with this tragedy. I also hope and pray that D'Andre will tell LE where he hid Bianca so that the little girl can be given a proper burial and her family can begin to heal.

I will join you in releasing balloons on Sunday for Bianca.

Additionally, and I was going to wait until the official start of the MLB season to do this, but I have changed my avatar to a Detroit Tiger for Bianca. (It's close enough to the start of BB season.) Until she receives justice and is brought home. I too pray DL finds the compassion to tell where he hid her body so she may be laid to rest properly with the dignity she deserves.

I don't think DL will reveal where he disposed of Bianca. That will be admitting that he harmed her, severely harmed her. His egomania is going to get in the way. He is going to claim that he didn't harm his child, she was all he's got.....well, sure he's got six others and he loves them all, even when he's disciplining them ~ oh yeah, he disciplines them with love. He is a loving father who has had some difficulties, like it ain't easy raisin' seven children to be respectful to their parents. On second thought, I bet there will be no more revealing interviews. I bet his attorney has warned him to just keep his big mouth shut and say nothing. To just say "I got nothing to say" and "speak to my attorney" if you have any questions. "Oh *****...there is one thing I gotta say. I could use some donations to get me a fund going, ya know, like that Florida chick did. Man oh man, she got some good money coming in for her snack food and necessaries. So ya know I preciate stuff like that."

IMHO

Goldfarb said in court they have evidence of “Lane’s involvement in the death of his daughter.” She did not give any detail but said there are boxes of evidence and "considerable, compelling evidence of Mr. Lane's involvement in his daughter's death."

and

“Nothing is established that she is dead. We believe she is somewhere kidnapped or abducted,” said Johnson. "He still believes she is somewhere, kidnapped or abducted."

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...t-at-3-million/-/1719418/9319188/-/t3yahsz/-/

If DL was actually carjacked and his daughter actually abducted during said carjacking - Would DL and his attorney KNOW that Bianca was abducted rather than simply "believe" it?

I am not big on statement analysis but that sentence sure struck me as telling. And the use of the word still seems weird in that statement. It suggests distancing to me. As in: DL and his attorney are going on some amorphous third party's word rather than alleged true facts experienced first hand by DL.

D’Andre Lane’s Attorney Says There Was No Child Abuse Against Bianca Jones

March 16, 2012 1:49 PM

DETROIT (Talk Radio 1270) Following his arraignment on charges of first degree murder and child abuse in the disappearance and presumed death of 2-year-old Bianca Jones, the attorney for father D’Andre Lane stopped by Charlie Langton’s’ morning show to defend his client.

“There’s been no CPS reports filed, no one has made any allegation that Mr. Lane has abused Bianca,” attorney Terry Johnson said about the child abuse charges...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/03...here-was-no-child-abuse-against-bianca-jones/

“Hit her, beat her, no, those things did not happen,” Johnson said. “The term ‘beat’ and ‘hit’ are just absolutely not fair.”
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/03...here-was-no-child-abuse-against-bianca-jones/

He's arguing semantics but whether DL hit her, beat her, paddled her, spanked her or disciplined her to death makes no nevermind to me.

If there's been no CPS report it just means that no one reported anything, it doesn't mean there was no abuse.

He's arguing semantics but whether DL hit her, beat her, paddled her, spanked her or disciplined her to death makes no nevermind to me.

If there's been no CPS report it just means that no one reported anything, it doesn't mean there was no abuse.

Except for the 7-year-old daughter who lived with D'Andre, we don't know if or when he had regular contact with the rest of his offspring. Like Bianca, I think the children reside mostly with their mothers and probably have limited visitation time with DL. I also doubt that he pays child support for all the children because he doesn't have a job and has spent a lot of time behind bars. In light of his recent arrest and incarceration, I hope that future visits with his children are limited. :moo:

Goldfarb said in court they have evidence of “Lane’s involvement in the death of his daughter.” She did not give any detail but said there are boxes of evidence and "considerable, compelling evidence of Mr. Lane's involvement in his daughter's death."

and

“Nothing is established that she is dead. We believe she is somewhere kidnapped or abducted,” said Johnson. "He still believes she is somewhere, kidnapped or abducted."

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...t-at-3-million/-/1719418/9319188/-/t3yahsz/-/

If DL was actually carjacked and his daughter actually abducted during said carjacking - Would DL and his attorney KNOW that Bianca was abducted rather than simply "believe" it?

I am not big on statement analysis but that sentence sure struck me as telling. And the use of the word still seems weird in that statement. It suggests distancing to me. As in: DL and his attorney are going on some amorphous third party's word rather than alleged true facts experienced first hand by DL.

I agree. Same premise for which I was so hung up on the choice of DL stating "If it’s not pertaining to my daughter coming home, it’s of no consequence to me"., versus of no interest to me. As in, if they don't find her, I won't face any consequences. It struck me as a very odd choice to use the word consequence.

I will join you in releasing balloons on Sunday for Bianca.

Additionally, and I was going to wait until the official start of the MLB season to do this, but I have changed my avatar to a Detroit Tiger for Bianca. (It's close enough to the start of BB season.) Until she receives justice and is brought home. I too pray DL finds the compassion to tell where he hid her body so she may be laid to rest properly with the dignity she deserves.

Love your new avatar :tyou:

Other than the WWJ radio report, there's been nothing about DL on local news today. The Dexter tornado has been the focus, and there probably won't be news about the Bianca case unless TJ continues to talk to the media prior to the hearing next month.

r-BIANCA-JONES-CARJACKER-large570.jpg
AP120314053642_244x183.jpg

Love your new avatar :tyou:

Other than the WWJ radio report, there's been nothing about DL on local news today. The Dexter tornado has been the focus, and there probably won't be news about the Bianca case unless TJ continues to talk to the media prior to the hearing next month.

Glad you like the Avatar. You're probably right about little additional MSM unless TJ continues to go on his PR campaign for his client or LE decides to restart search efforts now that we're having summer weather. It's not as if they are currently keeping DL under survelliance to see if he leads them to the body. I don't see any possibility of him making bail.

I'm praying for some new news on search efforts and hoping those out and about in this unseasonably warm weather keep an eye out for anything that might lead to Bianca.

D’Andre Lane’s Attorney Says There Was No Child Abuse Against Bianca Jones

March 16, 2012 1:49 PM

DETROIT (Talk Radio 1270) Following his arraignment on charges of first degree murder and child abuse in the disappearance and presumed death of 2-year-old Bianca Jones, the attorney for father D’Andre Lane stopped by Charlie Langton’s’ morning show to defend his client.

“There’s been no CPS reports filed, no one has made any allegation that Mr. Lane has abused Bianca,” attorney Terry Johnson said about the child abuse charges...

--the only 'new' piece of info from the interview audio is that terry johnson is anxious to get a look at "these boxes and boxes" of discovery ( charlie langton is curious also! and told him to give him a call once he's got them.)

--and that the judge did grant terryJ's request that d'andre be placed in protective custody in jail.

Rather ironic that DL gets protective custody. Little Bianca did not get any protection from this person. Beware of the one who speaks often and carries a big paddle stick. No wonder CPS hasn't been following his trail, and there were no reports of abuse. He intimidated everyone, especially his children and their mothers.

IMHO

Just curious, and maybe I've missed this somewhere, but I can't seem to find anything...
I was wondering if we know anything about DL's family? Meaning, mom, dad, siblings, grandparents - life growing up. (not for sleuthing purposes)

It'd be interesting to know how he was raised. His son saying something about (paraphrasing here) "we're all he's got" made me wonder??

Just curious, and maybe I've missed this somewhere, but I can't seem to find anything...
I was wondering if we know anything about DL's family? Meaning, mom, dad, siblings, grandparents - life growing up. (not for sleuthing purposes)

It'd be interesting to know how he was raised. His son saying something about (paraphrasing here) "we're all he's got" made me wonder??

Nothing that I have seen outside of one photo of his mom on his FB page. I believe the 15 yr old nephew that was interviewed is his sisters child but am not 100% certain.

--they don't appear to be that close.

--when d'andre posted a pic of himself and his latest offspring (child #7) a year ago----the comments included ....

..paraphrasing----(friend) is that your baby? (d'andre) yep! my new son!he lives in PA (d'andre's sister 'V') ---you have another baby???? and didn't tell us, your family????? (d'andre) oh, thought i'd told('K') one of you, "my bad, sorry sis".

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.109137525831265.14991.100002050546734&type=3

--d'andre F/B.

There is video of DL, his attorney, and a woman who was identified as D'Andre's sister leaving the house on Mitchell Street where the perp had been living at the time of Bianca's "disappearance". The threesome had gone to the house to retrieve some of DL's belongings. I'm sure that the video is on one of the Bianca threads, and I'll try to locate it - unless someone finds it faster ;)

I hope that everyone is enjoying the lovely day and that it is as gorgeous in your neck of the woods as it is in the "D". Folks are out and about in shorts & tees - practically unheard of in these parts in mid-March :)

DH and I ran some errands that concluded with a stop at the Hallmark store for balloons. It's mostly cloudy at the moment, so I will wait to send the balloons up until the sun is out again. The ladies at the Hallmark store promised to say a prayer for justice for Bianca, and the young cashier said that she thinks "too many people are getting away with (disappearing, murdering) their children" and that "it needs to stop".

:balloons: Beautiful child, you are loved by many who hope and pray that there will be Justice for Bianca :praying:

The sun shone brightly as the clock chimed 4:00 when I sent the balloons heavenward: Justice For Bianca. We've had mourning doves nesting nearby for several years, and they sang their :( tune as the balloons soared upward: I believe that they lament the loss of so many children to horrific crimes :cry:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back