GUILTY MI - Brenna Machus, 20, Romulus, 16 July 2013

This perp wasn't very smart. He wasn't wearing gloves. I'm sure there are several other cameras which will show everything else he touched too.

Dust the front door or go get that shopping cart he grabbed and test it for fingerprints and DNA. Case solved if he's on record.

JMO

Yeah, it looks like he avoided touching the doors and pushed them open with his arm, but then grabbed the shopping cart with his bare hands.

For some reason I cant watch that video I can watch all the others but not the one of the guy in the hoodie. anyone else having trouble?

Just by looking at the pic of this guy he knew where the cameras were situated so he either worked there before or they have him on video from previous times. He had to go in there a few times too scope where the cameras were when it was least busy!

I just hope this young lady had nothing to do with this and comes home safe!
I do not understand killing one and taking the other!

Wow is that a woman?

To me that appears to be a female.

For some reason I cant watch that video I can watch all the others but not the one of the guy in the hoodie. anyone else having trouble?

I haven't been able to watch that video either.

Scratch that, I was now able to watch it.

He looks like he was waving at someone just after he comes in the door.

wave.jpg

I have the feeling that this person is thin, but is wearing multiple layers of clothes to look fat.

I thought the same thing.... layers and layers of clothes.

I thought the same thing.... layers and layers of clothes.

It has been veerry hot in southeastern lower Michigan (I live in Oakland County), and we have been under a Heat Advisory! I would have been immediately suspicious of an individual dressed like the person in that video :scared:

It has been veerry hot in southeastern lower Michigan (I live in Oakland County), and we have been under a Heat Advisory! I would have been immediately suspicious of an individual dressed like the person in that video :scared:

Me too but a 20 yr old might not.

Me too but a 20 yr old might not.

The individual in the video made an obvious effort to disguise him/herself. Too bad that the POI didn't wear gloves, too. Guess it was just too d**n hot to cover his/her hands. :moo:

ok they say the place was trashed maybe they chased the poor kid or he tried to get away. Did he or she open the back door and let someone else in.

Dollar stores are busy and do take in good money. Sad how do we keep ppl safe when working. I don't think another person in the store would have made a diff. There would be three victims.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back