GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe then it was just that I chuckled to myself that we have all seen the bf's name and are waiting like horses ready to jump out of the gate to discuss/sleuth him. Which is why I asked SheWho' for the clarification I did above, with regards to using his intials only, or a version of his initials.

:)

LOL...
I always picture all of us WSers,as vultures,pacing and waiting for MSM to throw us a scrap...so we can rip into it!!!!

Locals, has there been any statement from the family? Have the parents' names been made public? I'm wondering if there's any relation to a Richard Chamberlain from that area who was in the news quite a few times last year for weapons and domestic charges. I think I remember a school being locked down because he had weapons nearby...

Prayers for everyone involved.

I'm not a local, but a google search of the address indicates yes. Carnel went missing from the same address RC lived in as of March 2011. I don't know if Carnel and his mother resided there in March of 2011.

:sigh: :(

Thank-you, Amandareckonwith, for your always amazing case albums, Knoxy, Cubby and the others searching and keeping the spotlight on Carnel.

Please let them find Carnel safe. I have a bad feeling about this one. :(

Thank you, SheWho'. I'm going to ask on the forum, not to be a pest, but just to clarify. Can we discuss and sleuth him without posting his full name on the forum, prior to it being released in MSM? For example, can we do so using his initials AB only like we do in other area's of the forum? Or refer to him on the forum as JCBF for Jaimee Chamberlain's boyfriend?

Again, not trying to be a pest. It's been awhile since I've moderated and some of the rules have changed a little since, so I am trying to clarify....

thank you! :blowkiss:

At this time, YES, we are going to allow sleuthing of the BF, provided that you use INITIALS ONLY at this time.

This rule is subject to change if circumstances of the case change. Sleuth with care!

I'm not a local, but a google search of the address indicates yes. Carnel went missing from the same address RC lived in as of March 2011. I don't know if Carnel and his mother resided there in March of 2011.

:sigh: :(

Update/correction. The home shows up with an address to RC. Other MSM articles indicate the Mt. Pleasant address was a previous address at the time the Jan 2011 crime occured. It looks like RC resided in Alma when this crime occured.

Source: google search results description. Most of the articles appear to be gone and not archived, so I can't link to any specific article.

http://theoaklandpress.com/articles/2012/06/23/news/state/doc4fe5fd29d7cd1448157849.txt

A Tribal Police officer on the scene said the Dumpster search was part of the ongoing investigation.

Huhhh...??? Whaaat...??? IMO,this statement makes no sense. Search the damn dumpster,and move on. They make it sound like theyre running surveillence on the thing. Or...maybe,Im just tired of LE and MSM keeping us all in the dark.
How do we know what/who to look for..if they dont cough up some info.

Such a handsome young boy. This just kills me, once again. :mad:

Reading some of those comments under the article make me feel pretty hopeless at this point. I wonder if the boyfriend, with the tattoo on his face, also had a bad temper? And what was a 4 yr old doing outside at 10 pm? Shouldn't he have been tucked away and dreaming?

IIRC, it was one msm article which read people were coming and going. The morning start article reads:

Carnel was supposed to be with his family Thursday evening when his mother discovered she couldn’t find him, Cloutier said.

http://www.themorningsun.com/articl...chippewa-boy-s-disappearance&pager=full_story

As for the rest of your post, Knox, I'm thinking the same thing.

WHY do these women put their flavor of the week/month over their children? WHY! :maddening: 99 out of 100 times, the boyfriend always becomes the person of interest.

When are single moms going to put parenting 1st? Poor Carnell. Now I am just hoping he is found. Praying this does not turn into a case like little Tangena Hussain. MI MI - AMBER ALERT: Tangena Hussain, 2, Detroit, 2 Oct 2008 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

kind of OT-I'm a single mom, in my 40's with an almost 10 yr old. No way am I going to split my time with a non related 3rd party. My son comes first. I recently joked maybe I'll start dating when I'm 60. I like being single too much. Seriously, I wouldn't even think about dating until my son is a junior in HS. I like being an involved parent. It's an honor and priviledge. Not something I am going to dump on any flavor of the week/month.

Please let Carnell be found, or the bf fess up where he is located. Please!:please:

I am sorry, but I have to comment on this. Having been a single mom myself for several years, I disagree that dating means putting the boyfriend before your own child. Everyone deserves to have some kind of life once in awhile, aside from work and tending to children. No one should have to put their life on hold until a child reaches 18, just because they're single. It goes without saying, of course, that a mother should be careful about who they leave their children with, but most women are not going to even think that a guy they care about would harm their child. And many of them don't.
I hope that this child is found safe, but I don't like to blame the mother for her choice in boyfriends when I know nothing about this guy or even if he is responsible. If he is, however, then all it means is she had an error in judgement.... it happens to a lot of us.
No offense intended, and this is just MY opinion, but I really wish we wouldn't paint every single mother who has a missing child with such a broad brush.

Well, article in post #162 would make me not date the guy... JMO...

I am sorry, but I have to comment on this. Having been a single mom myself for several years, I disagree that dating means putting the boyfriend before your own child. Everyone deserves to have some kind of life once in awhile, aside from work and tending to children. No one should have to put their life on hold until a child reaches 18, just because they're single. It goes without saying, of course, that a mother should be careful about who they leave their children with, but most women are not going to even think that a guy they care about would harm their child. And many of them don't.
I hope that this child is found safe, but I don't like to blame the mother for her choice in boyfriends when I know nothing about this guy or even if he is responsible. If he is, however, then all it means is she had an error in judgement.... it happens to a lot of us.
No offense intended, and this is just MY opinion, but I really wish we wouldn't paint every single mother who has a missing child with such a broad brush.

Well said, I completely agree.

Following this story closely. My daughter attends Central Michigan University which is located in Mount Pleasant so I am familar with the city but not the reservation. Praying for Carnel.

I have to disagree!
Many times these women put the Bf ahead of the children!
Im not saying all single moms but we see it happend over and over again.
Nothing wrong with a BF just dont bring him home esp one with a criminal record.
single Moms can have relationships but i think a childs bond with MOM suffers when a BF moves into the home!
Relationships are fine just do it the right way put the child first and when the time is right bring the BF into the mix ..... Take it slow!

LOL maybe i have been listening to Dr laura toooo much !

This BF sounds like a nightmare to me!

All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members