GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #2

I know I've already asked this but I can't find the answer: did Carnel live on the reservation with his grandmother who had custody or did they live somewhere else? TIA

I hope to goodness, that he did not suffer by fire.
Whatever suffering he went through, I pray it was quick.

First off I want to say thank you for your previous post :)

Second, I am going to answer this question but sorry everyone I dont have a link or video... Because I heard from a direct source, can't link that!(lol)

But anyway I know for a fact the reason Carnel was taken back into Jaimees care back in May was because JC was in a fight with her mother. The fight was because Anthony Bennet had borrowed the familys ATV and had lost it somewhere, or probably had totaled it. Anyhow this resulted in them all getting angry with AB and that in turn caused JC to be mad at them, and taking Carnel into her care. Also, this is not a fact but it is also thought another motive for Jaimee taking him was because the tribe issues the parents the childrens' checks in June. This happens 3 times a year but the child has to be living in the household for this check to be received. Again that is just stipulation, but I wanted to answer your question to the best of my ability.

Thank you for explaining in detail, to the best of your knowledge.

For those who may have missed it, JusticeforCarnel is a verified insider in this case. I personally spoke with this person. I feel completely confident JFC has no agenda here - we talked at length and not one time did JFC speak ill of Jaimee. Just the facts AFTER I asked specific questions during the verification process. In no way did JFC "bash" Jaimee. The focus was strictly on...well, as the screen name implies, Justice for Carnel.

Thank you for participating and being generous enough to share your personal insight. It is much appreciated. You are doing the right thing by Carnel and he is smiling down on you now. :hug:

I hope to goodness, that he did not suffer by fire.
Whatever suffering he went through, I pray it was quick.

That's one of the reasons I am trying to go back and research the forensic information in Antinette "Toni" Keller's case. Her remains were severely burnt and iirc, so badly, the authorities indicated a cause of death could not be determined and an autopsy could not be done.

I'll see what I can find with Toni's case which is similiar to Carnel's, with the known facts we have.

Also, anyone interested in taking a closer look themselves, Antinette's thread can be found here:

IL - Antinette Keller, 18, DeKalb, NIU Student, 14 Oct 2010 - #2; Billy Curl Arrested - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Additionally, Jonathan Foster is another case in which the victim was burnt, however I did not follow that case as closely as it is not local to me, but in TX.

Jonathan's thread can be found here:

Found Deceased TX - Mona Nelson charged w/ Murder of Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 #12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Perhaps there is something we can gleen from the info in either of these cases which might assist with some of the questions in Carnel's case.

That's one of the reasons I am trying to go back and research the forensic information in Antinette "Toni" Keller's case. Her remains were severely burnt and iirc, so badly, the authorities indicated a cause of death could not be determined and an autopsy could not be done.

I'll see what I can find with Toni's case which is similiar to Carnel's, with the known facts we have.

Also, anyone interested in taking a closer look themselves, Antinette's thread can be found here:

IL - Antinette Keller, 18, DeKalb, NIU Student, 14 Oct 2010 - #2; Billy Curl Arrested - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Additionally, Jonathan Foster is another case in which the victim was burnt, however I did not follow that case as closely as it is not local to me, but in TX.

Jonathan's thread can be found here:

Found Deceased TX - Mona Nelson charged w/ Murder of Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 #12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Perhaps there is something we can gleen from the info in either of these cases which might assist with some of the questions in Carnel's case.

I have case archives for both Antinette and Jonathan.

ETA: Just did a quick look at my list of archives. There are many many who have not yet been found, and I guarantee some were burned up.
Anyways, there are many burned remains cases I have done, and no autopsy or a "limited" one.
Jada Justice (just partially burned, then encased in cement)
Natasha Atchley (burned in her car)
Olamide Adeyooye (burned in an abandoned building)
Patricia Kimmi (burned and scattered)
Rose Goggins (burned and scattered)

Horrific stuff. Demonic stuff. Stuff you never want to think a human could do.

Go to the link in my siggy and the list of cases is in alphabetical order.
This top link...

Knox, thank you for deleting the link to the PDF. We may can restore it later but I need to review it first and make sure there are no innocents named in it. It is quite long (lol!) and I am tired from traveling all day. Will let you know asap.

Thank you for explaining in detail, to the best of your knowledge.

For those who may have missed it, JusticeforCarnel is a verified insider in this case. I personally spoke with this person. I feel completely confident JFC has no agenda here - we talked at length and not one time did JFC speak ill of Jaimee. Just the facts AFTER I asked specific questions during the verification process. In no way did JFC "bash" Jaimee. The focus was strictly on...well, as the screen name implies, Justice for Carnel.

Thank you for participating and being generous enough to share your personal insight. It is much appreciated. You are doing the right thing by Carnel and he is smiling down on you now. :hug:

I don't know if im just circumstancily overly sensitive because of all this going on but that made me tear up. Thank you so much for this post <3

I have case archives for both Antinette and Jonathan.

ETA: Just did a quick look at my list of archives. There are many many who have not yet been found, and I guarantee some were burned up.
Anyways, there are many burned remains cases I have done, and no autopsy or a "limited" one.
Jada Justice (just partially burned, then encased in cement)
Natasha Atchley (burned in her car)
Olamide Adeyooye (burned in an abandoned building)
Patricia Kimmi (burned and scattered)
Rose Goggins (burned and scattered)

Horrific stuff. Demonic stuff. Stuff you never want to think a human could do.

Go to the link in my siggy and the list of cases is in alphabetical order.
This top link...

Thank you, Amanda. Any that you recall that may be federal/tribal cases? You archive so many more cases than I follow....

I think all cases are unique no matter what jurisdiction. I don't think anything quite compares to this case considering all of the elements.

That is just my opinion.

In fact, that is why I think it is taking time to see any new news on this. They have their suspect in custody. They have ample time to build a case and not rush with it.

When you receive the payouts on the rez for a child, do you have to bring your child with you to prove you have them. I have a client from the same rez and her soon to be ex-husband gets the pay out for their 4 children and the kids are with her but for every other weekend. If JC still had legal custody and she didn't have to bring Carnell when you pick up his check, maybe she took him back just to be mean.
I also thought I read something about JC brought Carnell home because his grandma had to leave the state to take care of her mom and she didn't want to take him. ( I am looking for the post, but there are many to look through) Has anyone else read that or maybe a rumor I read some place. I would like to know how you get the pay, do you pick it up or do you get it mailed ? I don't want to ask my client because she does know people from the family.

First off I want to say thank you for your previous post :)

Second, I am going to answer this question but sorry everyone I dont have a link or video... Because I heard from a direct source, can't link that!(lol)

But anyway I know for a fact the reason Carnel was taken back into Jaimees care back in May was because JC was in a fight with her mother. The fight was because Anthony Bennet had borrowed the familys ATV and had lost it somewhere, or probably had totaled it. Anyhow this resulted in them all getting angry with AB and that in turn caused JC to be mad at them, and taking Carnel into her care. Also, this is not a fact but it is also thought another motive for Jaimee taking him was because the tribe issues the parents the childrens' checks in June. This happens 3 times a year but the child has to be living in the household for this check to be received. Again that is just stipulation, but I wanted to answer your question to the best of my ability.

Found Deceased MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mt. Pleasant, 21-Jun-2012 #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

In post #19 at the link above, you said Jaimee still received Carnel's money and none was given to Joann? Not trying to be rude by pointing that out, just wondering if we can clarify the issue. Because I agree with you, the motive in taking him back might also have been to get the money.

ETA-One more thing. You also said Jaimee met AB in Jail. Jaimee stated on NG that she trusted AB was a good guy because her brother introduced her to him? Are both of those things true?

Was a police report ever filed with regards to this missing or totaled ATV? Has it been recovered?

Thank you, Amanda. Any that you recall that may be federal/tribal cases? You archive so many more cases than I follow....

I have been reviewing the link that Knox posted earlier. It isn't available right now because I need to check with Tricia & Sue to make sure it is okay to use. After reviewing, I tend to think it will be okay, but want to make sure.

It is 57 pages long and case law regarding who has authority re: state, federal, tribal, per the US Constitution. I am a paralegal and even for me this is some heavy duty reading. I am going to run it by AZlawyer and get her to help me interpret the findings. I suspect she will be able to help us tremendously.

I can say from what I do understand, it makes it much, much clearer why no charges have been filed yet. It has everything to do with jurisdiction and which of those (state, fed, tribal) supercedes depending upon many different circumstances. I research & interpret case law for a living and this is over my head. At least without a LOT of studying and researching further.

So, we have some case law and this is also a MI & tribal case. I will get in touch with AZlawyer tomorrow.

I have been reviewing the link that Knox posted earlier. It isn't available right now because I need to check with Tricia & Sue to make sure it is okay to use. After reviewing, I tend to think it will be okay, but want to make sure.

It is 57 pages long and case law regarding who has authority re: state, federal, tribal, per the US Constitution. I am a paralegal and even for me this is some heavy duty reading. I am going to run it by AZlawyer and get her to help me interpret the findings. I suspect she will be able to help us tremendously.

I can say from what I do understand, it makes it much, much clearer why no charges have been filed yet. It has everything to do with jurisdiction and which of those (state, fed, tribal) supercedes depending upon many different circumstances. I research & interpret case law for a living and this is over my head. At least without a LOT of studying and researching further.

So, we have some case law and this is also a MI & tribal case. I will get in touch with AZlawyer tomorrow.

I'm a little confused. The post of mine you quoted was in regards to AmandaReckonWith's case archive in her signature link. I did not see nor comment on the link/pdf you mention above with regards to something Knox posted.

There are many MSM links here that Carnel resided with his grandmother until 3 - 4 weeks before he was killed. No video required.

C'mon, that has everything to do with the notion that JC put her child in harms way.

Really? Because I have not seen a single MSM link to an article where information exists within the body of an MSM article regarding Carnel living with his grandmother.

I've seen msm comments, but msm comments, according to my understanding are considered rumor here at WS.

So, if you have a link to an article where it states Carnel resided with his grandmother within the body of the article, please do kindly share!

tia

:wave:

Knox, I wanted to thank you for the adorable baby photo of Carnel. He was such a beautiful child!

Also, I wanted to point out to you from your post below that Carnel's body was actually found on Thursday, June 28th, according to the MSM link below.
After I posted, I found a message on Carnel's "Hope for Tomorrow" facebook, which I am posting now.

Carnel was found on June 29th. That makes the 1-3 month window of forensic completion, anywhere from July 30th to September 28th (ended periods on a business day not a weekend).

I'm patient and can wait for the results of those tests. Bennett isn't going anywhere, matter of fact I bet he is running everything through his head. Wondering what the Feds are going to find, what he will charged with. Also probably thinking about how he will be treated in prison. He's surely savy as to how child killers/abusers are treated. I hope it's worse than he imagines.

:heartbeat: :rose: :heartbeat:
This is the only media link that I could find of Carnel's body being found on the 28th, several media links dated the 29th, referring to the 28th. I know there have to be others as I was online reading everthing that came out once LE converged at the home around midday on the 28th with the dog(s).

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/06/28/missing-mid-michigan-toddler-found-dead/

Note: Facebook postings are considered rumors.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carnels-Hope-For-Tomorrow/459362990740569

Carnel's Hope For Tomorrow · 5,109 like this
June 28 at 5:32pm ...

The message posted was: I am so sorry to report... from the family that yes, this is over. He has been found in or around the house somewhere... the circumstances (if true) sound horrific. I will post more later... I love you all... you have been our rock! Forever Carnel... R. I. P.

When you receive the payouts on the rez for a child, do you have to bring your child with you to prove you have them. I have a client from the same rez and her soon to be ex-husband gets the pay out for their 4 children and the kids are with her but for every other weekend. If JC still had legal custody and she didn't have to bring Carnell when you pick up his check, maybe she took him back just to be mean.
I also thought I read something about JC brought Carnell home because his grandma had to leave the state to take care of her mom and she didn't want to take him. ( I am looking for the post, but there are many to look through) Has anyone else read that or maybe a rumor I read some place. I would like to know how you get the pay, do you pick it up or do you get it mailed ? I don't want to ask my client because she does know people from the family.

Grandma was out of state taking care of her dying mother but this was 2 weeks after Jaimee had already taken Carnel. It is just a reason why Grandma wasn't there to check up on Carnel and was more okay with Jaimee having him because she needed to be away anyway. I feel so bad for Carnel's Grandma...She was out of state the day he went missing. I hope she doesn't feel at all responsible.

To Knox, I am asking about how Jaimee for sure met AB, whether it was in fact by her brother or in Jail. I am calling my source when I get a free minute here to clarify.

To CUBBY and Jaci, and as for the ATV, is it really necessary to know where it is? They aren't really looking for it because it has nothing to do with the murder. It wont help them at all, it went missing back in March or April before Carnel was even at JC house. But I will still ask if they ever found it anyway.

Grandma was out of state taking care of her dying mother but this was 2 weeks after Jaimee had already taken Carnel. It is just a reason why Grandma wasn't there to check up on Carnel and was more okay with Jaimee having him because she needed to be away anyway. I feel so bad for Carnel's Grandma...She was out of state the day he went missing. I hope she doesn't feel at all responsible.

To Knox, I am asking about how Jaimee for sure met AB, whether it was in fact by her brother or in Jail. I am calling my source when I get a free minute here to clarify.

To Knox and Jaci, and as for the ATV, is it really necessary to know where it is? They aren't really looking for it because it has nothing to do with the murder. It wont help them at all, it went missing back in March or April before Carnel was even at JC house. But I will still ask if they ever found it anyway.

Thank you JFC for trying to clarify how she met AB.

I did not ask about the ATV? My questions were how JC & AB met and whether Joann was receiving money from Jaimee. Whoops, and also a clarification on whether or not a child has to be living in the home to qualify for the payments. See post #671 (page 27) for my original questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot
Back