MI MI - Carolyn, 24, & Mark Martin, 2, Madison Heights, 31 Aug 1981

I think the post-mortem interval is probably too great, but it might be worth a comparison:

"March, 1982 – The body of a white woman who was strangled washed ashore near the Monroe Power Plant. In 2009, the body was exhumed and a forensic artist reconstructed the victim's facial features. Her identity remains a mystery."

Still waiting for justice - News - Monroe News - Monroe, Michigan - Monroe, MI
Hi Ozoner. I'm not sure if you knew that they did finally i.d. the jane doe that was found in Monroe Michigan. She was a troubled teen who went missing from Chicago Ill

Welcome Ty Martin ! Happy to see you here. So pleased to see new update on Carolyn and Mark's case ! Very good to know LE is interested in working this ! Thanks for all the background info, I will be checking back often, and wish you all the best with your search for answers. Lots of amazing people here to help anyway they can. I am truly sorry for your loss, I hope you find the answers that you seek. You have had to wait so long, but there is always hope !

Carolyn Martin
14 Rule outs to date:

UP74 07/22/2005 Jefferson KY
UP8419 01/16/2001 Isle of Wight VA
UP6629 02/03/1991 Frederick VA
UP6661 02/03/1991 Stafford VA
UP12683 06/06/2014 Newport News VA
UP6642 08/07/1986 Chesterfield VA
UP6796 11/18/1985 Alleghany VA
UP666 05/14/2007 Petersburg VA
UP8493 12/06/1993 Fairfax VA
UP1567 06/01/1987 Knox TN
UP8427 07/17/1982 Washoe NV
UP4768 04/19/1990 Licking OH
UP2617 09/11/1982 San Bernardino CA
UP2680 03/31/1982 Monroe MI

Mark Martin 6 Rule outs to date:

UP14360 08/14/2015 Bland VA
UP6639 07/28/2007 Fairfax VA
UP6149 01/22/1996 Halifax VA
UP6304 08/01/1993 Clarke VA
UP6530 05/18/1990 Chesterfield VA
UP9399 01/09/1983 Caroline VA

Welcome Ty Martin ! Happy to see you here. So pleased to see new update on Carolyn and Mark's case ! Very good to know LE is interested in working this ! Thanks for all the background info, I will be checking back often, and wish you all the best with your search for answers. Lots of amazing people here to help anyway they can. I am truly sorry for your loss, I hope you find the answers that you seek. You have had to wait so long, but there is always hope !
Thank you so much for your kind words and interest in my sister and nephew’s Missing Persons case. After forty years, every day i seem to be starting over at the beginning again. But I keep soldiering on hoping that today might be the day I get the answers. My hopes are high with the new team of detectives working the case.

@Ty Martin, please do consider becoming a Verified Insider for your sister's case:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

So glad to "see" you here, but sorry to meet over your family's loss!

BTW, Mr. Krizian seems to have remarried? Do you know if your sister was declared deceased, or did he manage a divorce? By publication, perhaps?

Best wishes, Laughing

@Ty Martin, please do consider becoming a Verified Insider for your sister's case:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

So glad to "see" you here, but sorry to meet over your family's loss!

BTW, Mr. Krizian seems to have remarried? Do you know if your sister was declared deceased, or did he manage a divorce? By publication, perhaps?

Best wishes, Laughing
Carolyn and Harry Kzirian were never married. The M.H.P.D. had closed their case as foul play and deceased. No one ever notified me or any member of my family of the change in status with their case. The case was reopened in 2009 by the M.S.P. and will remain open until my missing family members are located and brought home. I did a little research and found that Harry Kzirian married his present wife in 1983. She came to the USA in 1980. I find it hard to believe that he ever had any intention on marring Carolyn and raising their son together. The application for his US citizenship states that he has no children. He changed his name in order to gain citizenship due to his birth name denied him citizenship. Everything about Kzarian is shady. Why the LE agencies haven't arrested him and charged him for murder without bodies is beyond me.

Last edited:
Ty have you become a verified member yer as Carolyn's twin brother?
I just sent another email to the administrator. Incase someone is trying to contact me, is there a number that I should be looking for on my phones caller ID? I get a lot of unwanted solicited calls and I just let them go to voice mail. Will the administrator leave a message?

Carolyn and Harry Kzirian were never married. The M.H.P.D. had closed their case as foul play and deceased. No one ever notified me or any member of my family of the change in status with their case. The case was reopened in 2009 by the M.S.P. and will remain open until my missing family members are located and brought home. I did a little research and found that Harry Kzirian married his present wife in 1983. She came to the USA in 1980. I find it hard to believe that he ever had any intention on marring Carolyn and raising their son together. The application for his US citizenship states that he has no children. He changed his name in order to gain citizenship due to his birth name denied him citizenship. Everything about Kzarian is shady. Why the LE agencies haven't arrested him and charged him for murder without bodies is beyond me.

I'm sorry for your loss. How did this guy manage to do multiple shady things and not have one stick to him. His story about your sister and their son makes no sense. Maybe that isn't a crime, but it suggests one took place. How can you change your name to gain citizenship and what does that mean about your previous name?

I'm sorry for your loss. How did this guy manage to do multiple shady things and not have one stick to him. His story about your sister and their son makes no sense. Maybe that isn't a crime, but it suggests one took place. How can you change your name to gain citizenship and what does that mean about your previous name?
That has been my question for years. I sent a folder certified mail to the I.N.S Detroit with information and court documents, the initial missing persons report along with his 1982 police interview statement that verified that Harry used four different names, and claimed on his immigration application, that he had no children. I never heard back from them. To be quite honest, it blows my mind that nothing is sticking to this crook. He showed up for his 1982 interview with MHPD with his attorney and declined to take the polygraph test that LE offered. After that he walked. He sold his car, disposed of my sisters and Markie’s belongings at a Salvation Army donation station even though he was just 20 minutes away from my parents house in Hazel Park. I makes no sense.

That has been my question for years. I sent a folder certified mail to the I.N.S Detroit with information and court documents, the initial missing persons report along with his 1982 police interview statement that verified that Harry used four different names, and claimed on his immigration application, that he had no children. I never heard back from them. To be quite honest, it blows my mind that nothing is sticking to this crook. He showed up for his 1982 interview with MHPD with his attorney and declined to take the polygraph test that LE offered. After that he walked. He sold his car, disposed of my sisters and Markie’s belongings at a Salvation Army donation station even though he was just 20 minutes away from my parents house in Hazel Park. I makes no sense.

Couldn't or shouldn't the police have looked over your sister and niece's belongings? I don't know if you can force that legally? It's not good when clothing is given away and the car people were last in is sold. Is there a way to trace the car?

Couldn't or shouldn't the police have looked over your sister and niece's belongings? I don't know if you can force that legally? It's not good when clothing is given away and the car people were last in is sold. Is there a way to trace the car?

The police wouldn’t allow us to file the missing persons until April of 1982. So from August 31,1981 through April 1982 the police didn’t investigate this as a missing persons issue. They told us that because she had gotten into the car on her own that there wasn’t anything we could do. They further said that “sometimes people don’t want to be found”. My sisters social security number has been inactive since August 31, 1981 and Harry the baby’s father sold the car once a month prior to the police interviewing him and his lawyer. The car was titled in Minnesota after he sold it. The investigating detectives in charge of the case are trying to track it down. I’m hoping that it can be found. As for her and my nephews belongings, they were disposed of on the same day after leaving my parents home.

You should write to Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel. The State can claim jurisdiction in any murder case. She recently took over the unsolved disappearance of Danielle Stislicki and charged the suspect with premeditated murder. If this disappearance occurred today, Kziran would undoubtedly be charged with murder.

I just sent another email to the administrator. In case someone is trying to contact me, is there a number that I should be looking for on my phones caller ID? I get a lot of unwanted solicited calls and I just let them go to voice mail. Will the administrator leave a message?

Verification is complete. I pray for answers and justice soon. Blessings!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back