GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A candlelight vigil this soon seems so odd to me but maybe they want to see how certain people react while there?

I've been watching FB all day and I honestly think it's just being organized by people who want to do something, ANYTHING, to contribute. There are many people who want to help but have little to do right now. LE is searching overhead with helicopters and they've asked that all ground searches in the area stop. (I'm assuming they're using heat-sensitive search gear in hopes she's alive but injured in the woods.)

somewhere in these posts or a linked article it was said that 600 people were at the party. IIRC

No idea what is being said on FB. Have to have an account to see it.

I don't have a FB account, either. You probably tried the link above that must be for members only, but here's the general FB page that is available to anyone: https://www.facebook.com/findchelseabruck

From the FB page: There will be a composite sketch of the white male she left the party with on the evening news. If you recognize him please call the police.

Has anyone seen the sketch yet? Nothing on WDIV so far.

ETA: Police have just released the sketch. Chelsea was seen leaving the party with this man at @3:00AM.

There was SO much on FB. Holy cow. Who knows if any of it was accurate though. Much of it is gone.

I wish we could discuss here.

I thought we used to be able to discuss what was on FB as long as we clearly said they were rumors and we didn't screenshot or bring over any posts. Now we can just say "go look there" and then still can't discuss it.

Newly update WDIV article with sketch of man last seen with Chelsea: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/search-for-missing-monroe-woman/29377376

Search underway for missing Monroe County woman

Chelsea Bruck went missing during party

Published On: Oct 28 2014 03:05:42 AM EDT Updated 6 m

FRENCHTOWN TWP., Mich. -
The family of a missing 22-year-old Monroe County woman is pleading with the public to help bring her home.

Chelsea Bruck's family hasn't heard from her since Saturday night when she left for a Halloween Party on Post Road in Frenchtown Township.

"Just return her. Just let us know. Call us, call the tip line. Call the Monroe detective bureau if you know anything. If you were at the party and saw anything -- if you have pictures that you took -- maybe someone’s in the background that somebody else recognizes," Bruck's mother, Leannda, told Local 4...

^ That guy must live in a humongous house if there were 500-600 guests :eek:

I assume the dark haired pictures are her, taken at the party? Wow, tho.. I would never have thought those 2 pics were the same woman AT ALL...

I assume the dark haired pictures are her, taken at the party? Wow, tho.. I would never have thought those 2 pics were the same woman AT ALL...

Chelsea supposedly wore a black wig with her "poison ivy" costume.

Is Chelsea's hait purple in the picture or is it black? because it looks purple to me.

Facebook is down right now. I hope it gets back up quickly -- it looks like it's shaping up to be a real resource in this case. Party attendees chatting on Facebook have already put together a pretty detailed (and somewhat concerning) timeline of that night based on their sightings and conversations with her.

Edited: Site's back up!

Is Chelsea's hait purple in the picture or is it black? because it looks purple to me.

Reporters say that Chelsea wore a black wig with her costume.

This article says that the wig is dark purple. http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/10...nroe-woman-last-seen-leaving-halloween-party/

...Bruck is a white female with blond hair, around 5 feet, 7 inches tall and 140 lbs. with a small tattoo of an anchor behind her right ear. She was last seen wearing a “Poison Ivy” Batman character costume, which consisted of black tight-fitting yoga pants or leggings, a green ivy leaf-covered top, and a long, dark purple wig...

[modsnip]

her FB https://www.facebook.com/horatiowack[/QUOTE]

Reading his post about "hearing a young lady went missing from my party" (and about how he searched outside) I'd think he had no idea who she is.

I men, not using her name. Just "a young lady," etc.

Yet she IS one of his FB friends (though he does have a lot)

And she IS one of the only people who commented on the post the night of the party (had to be his friend to do that) and mentioned having her costume ready, etc.

Anyway, the detached comment struck me, especially since just to read the end of his comment meant it actually put Chelsea's comment in very plain sight.

To clarify, I realize he may not know her and she may just be a FB friend and it was clearly a large party, but the detached comment, coupled with her comment visible right there, and him having to have some idea who was missing in order to be out there looking for her that just was an odd combo.

I don't really think it's likely he is involved even (I mean there were hundreds of people and she at least seems to have left with someone else)

But if someone went missing from my residence/party I'd be using her name and my FB - especially if it had 3000+ friends like his does, and likely the draw of most who were at the party reading it - to try to plea for anyone with info to come forward. Posting her poster, etc and not using the one reference to be vague and without specifics...or without shortly following up with them.

Would like to see some more sleuthers on this thread! Only 10 users viewing right now?? This is quite similar to Hannah Graham, IMO, except instead of wandering downtown seemingly incapacitated she was at a party, reportedly incapacitated.

There is lots to see on FB and in the news already. Come on WS, let's help this family find their beloved family member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix