GUILTY MI - Christopher Regan, 53, Iron River, 14 Oct 2014

Despite the murder charge (which is a great development), it appears Christopher's body hasn't yet been found.

I hadn't heard it was found but I wondered how they knew she disinterred and mutilate him. I drove through IR today. Should have stopped and asked

According to the news story, not only did she claim to have a role in Christopjers death but other's deaths as well. She may be a serial killer.

http://abc10up.com/new-details-murder-case/

Not only did they charge her with Mr. Regan's murder, they are investigating her role in the death of her husband.

I'm intrigued by this story.

According to her now deceased husband's FB page they got married in 2002. On her FB page she thanks people for their support after the death of her husband this past February--haven't been able to find any COD for him but she is mentioned in his obituary and stayed in contact (on FB) with some members of his family so I don't get the sense that people were suspicious that she had anything to do with his death.

There aren't a ton of public posts on her page but there does appear to be a gap between August and November of 2014.

Very strange. Still haven't figured out what the connection was between her and Christopher.

I have a ton of questions too. When and why did they move to Caspian? Did they work? If she only played a role in his death, who were her accomplices. What wa his cause of death. When did they suspect foul play? Who are her other victims. Where is Christopher's body? How do they know he was dismembered?

I had to drive through Iron River today so I made a slight detour to the Caspian Pit. The MSP were there with a boat and a dive team. They put something in a net. I wonder if they are looking for remains. Did they find some on the last dive? Curious. No news teams around so I suspect there won't be a story. I took some pictures, or so I thought. I.didnt realize my granddaughter had the camera switched to take selfies....so I have a bunch of photos of me taking pictures...duh:gaah:

i had to drive through iron river today so i made a slight detour to the caspian pit. The msp were there with a boat and a dive team. They put something in a net. I wonder if they are looking for remains. Did they find some on the last dive? Curious. No news teams around so i suspect there won't be a story. I took some pictures, or so i thought. I.didnt realize my granddaughter had the camera switched to take selfies....so i have a bunch of photos of me taking pictures...duh:gaah:

bbm - :laughing: thanks for the laugh! and the update!

I had to drive through Iron River today so I made a slight detour to the Caspian Pit. The MSP were there with a boat and a dive team. They put something in a net. I wonder if they are looking for remains. Did they find some on the last dive? Curious. No news teams around so I suspect there won't be a story. I took some pictures, or so I thought. I.didnt realize my granddaughter had the camera switched to take selfies....so I have a bunch of photos of me taking pictures...duh:gaah:

Lol, good try. Thanks

I wonder how the home invasion charge comes into play? What am I missing?

We were wondering this too, and hypothesized that maybe in attempting to cover up his disappearance, they broke into his home and took/moved/cleaned stuff to make it look like he'd left of his own decision?

When I think of home invasion, I think of a B&E while someone is home. But I could be wrong.
There was a preliminary hearing today with discussion of where remains were located, what the neighbors heard, what she told investigators. Here's a link: http://abc10up.com/gruesome-details-released-murder-case/

I think one of the links I posted previously mentioned that her husband died of a heroin overdose.

When I think of home invasion, I think of a B&E while someone is home. But I could be wrong.
There was a preliminary hearing today with discussion of where remains were located, what the neighbors heard, what she told investigators. Here's a link: http://abc10up.com/gruesome-details-released-murder-case/

I think one of the links I posted previously mentioned that her husband died of a heroin overdose.

I was there today in court for this. They ended up throwing out the home invasion charge because Cochran had a key to the apartment & there was no way to determine if Mr Regan had given it to her or she'd taken it off his car key fob. Instead, the judge replaced the charge with larceny, as she had been in the apartment and claimed to have taken her wedding ring back off his nightstand & they appear to believe she also took Percocet belonging to Mr Regan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update. Earlier the news site said there reported that there was testimony his head was found in the Caspian Pit. A police officer replied that the repoorter was in the wrong court because that was not discussed. I'm not sure which feed that was in but it did disappear. Very odd. Will you be going to the trial?

Thanks for the update. Earlier the news site said there reported that there was testimony his head was found in the Caspian Pit. A police officer replied that the repoorter was in the wrong court because that was not discussed. I'm not sure which feed that was in but it did disappear. Very odd. Will you be going to the trial?

Yes, I plan to attend the trial.

I saw that link in my Google Alerts and wondered why it was missing! Yeah, the defaced barrel & receiver of the rifle (murder weapon) were found in the Caspian Pit by a Michigan State Police diver. (I'd guess that since earlier reports said that "items of significance" were found at Caspian Pit, the reporter had gotten it in her/his head that the "items" included remains and then didn't listen closely.) Mr. Regan's skull was found a short way off the roadway on Pentoga Trail.

Wow, that's so sad. Did you know Christopher?

Wow, that's so sad. Did you know Christopher?

No, I didn't know him. I have a friend who knew some people involved in the case and it spurred my curiosity. Plus this court is in one of my favorite areas of the country and it's a good excuse to get up here and camp.

Nice time of the year for visiting. I'm heading that way next Monday. Let me know if you'd like to join me for coffee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back