MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't found an update for this morning's court proceeding, but this WWJ report indicates that FG is currently housed at Oakland County Jail (Pontiac).

...Galloway is currently being housed at the Oakland County Jail. He's due back in court on April 19, followed by a preliminary exam on June 3...

Man Charged With Murdering Danielle Stislicki Makes Court Appearance

I haven't found an update for this morning's court proceeding, but this WWJ report indicates that FG is currently housed at Oakland County Jail (Pontiac).

...Galloway is currently being housed at the Oakland County Jail. He's due back in court on April 19, followed by a preliminary exam on June 3...

Man Charged With Murdering Danielle Stislicki Makes Court Appearance
Recording of the entire proceeding is available at the link now. His lawyer says he was hired just two days ago.

Inmates INCARCERATED in the last 72 hours | Inmate Locator

Galloway, Floyd Russell

Inmate ID: 427871
Jail Location: OAKLAND CO JAIL
Bond Amount: -
Birth Date: Jan 23, 1987
Booked Date: Mar 14, 2019

View attachment 174298
I know that police databases are checked, but I can't shake the notion that this guy will be found attached to other attacks. I think he's been charged with the ones we *know* of. I think there are others.

Amateur opinion and speculation only!

I'm glad you pointed this out to LE.
I am wondering if he ever did security work at Peninsular Place in Ypsilanti. (Even filling in for someone). Julia Niswender was brutally murdered there.

Amateur opinion and speculation
Ditto Roses! I didnt think of this! He didnt have children while married. (May have been because of wife with cancer ) With the case of JN and the POI having had a vescectomy. JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther