Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 *ARREST* #16

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Farmington Hills PD: missing Danielle Stislicki a victim of a crime
DEC 19 2016

missing-womanfh.jpg

More than two weeks after Danielle Stislicki was reported missing, the Farmington Hills police said that all evidence and information indicates that she is the victim of a crime.

Former security guard interviewed in missing Danielle Stislicki case
FEB 24 2017

BERKLEY, Mich. (WJBK) - It has been nearly three months and still no signs of a missing Farmington Hills woman - now we are learning new information from someone close to the case.

Danielle Stislicki has not been seen since Dec. 2 but one local woman says police told her brother in law was seen with the young woman the last day she disappeared.

"It's not looking good, it's just not," said Elizabeth Newton. "She's still missing and he's still not said any bit of truth to the police."

Rules Etiquette & Information

Home

Find Danielle Stislicki

Case Map credit to steelman

WS member cujenn81 timeline of facts

Verified insiders:
Holocene

Thread 12
Thread 13
Thread 14

Thread 15

Last edited by a moderator:
Do NOT know what is going on with this case - it says it has been disposed in December.
Disposed is a very general term that means a case has reached its conclusion. When the case status says “disposed,” the court has entered a final order.

^^from google.

Do we know WHAT the final conclusion is/was in this case? I must have missed it??

Case Number: 2019-272265-FC
Entitlement: PEOPLE vs. GALLOWAY FLOYD RUSSELL
Judge Name: PHYLLIS C. MCMILLEN
Case E-Filed: YES
Case Filed: 09/11/2019
Case Disposed: 12/08/2022

Register of Actions
Date Code Desc
02/09/2023 ORD ORDER FILED COA

12/08/2022 FD FINAL DISPOSITION

12/08/2022 SY STAY

12/08/2022 ORD ORDER FILED GRANT MTN TO STAY PROCEEDINGS/

link: Court Explorer

Is it because of what happened at this hearing? Regarding the Motion to suppress evidence?
from my notes:
11/17/22 Update: Judge Phyllis C. McMillen has ruled to suppress key evidence in the murder case because of how it was obtained. The decision to suppress the evidence surrounds attorney-client privilege. Galloway allegedly made an admission to the person who was conducting a lie detector test on behalf of his then-attorney. That alleged admission made its way back to investigators, who used the information to seize key evidence in the case. Because of how it was obtained, that evidence will not be presented during Galloway’s murder trial. The judge concluded that police intentionally intruded on the privileged relationship & used the information to locate & seize evidence. The judge said, “the court finds the actions of the government were outrageous.” During the test, Galloway allegedly admitted to the murder, stating Stislicki’s body was wrapped in a brown & beige comforter, revealed what he had done with Stislicki’s keys, Fitbit & phone, and provided details about a taxi cab ride he took afterward. As for evidence seized from search warrants that were based on the privileged information, Judge McMillen directed attorneys from both sides to submit analyses of the warrants & evidence seized. She said she’ll then decide if there was probable cause for the search warrants without the privileged information.

and that is the last I have seen on this case besides what they have been putting in the court site.

Did the Judge decide regarding probable cause for the search warrants?

Is it because of what happened at this hearing? Regarding the Motion to suppress evidence?
from my notes:
11/17/22 Update: Judge Phyllis C. McMillen has ruled to suppress key evidence in the murder case because of how it was obtained. The decision to suppress the evidence surrounds attorney-client privilege. Galloway allegedly made an admission to the person who was conducting a lie detector test on behalf of his then-attorney. That alleged admission made its way back to investigators, who used the information to seize key evidence in the case. Because of how it was obtained, that evidence will not be presented during Galloway’s murder trial. The judge concluded that police intentionally intruded on the privileged relationship & used the information to locate & seize evidence. The judge said, “the court finds the actions of the government were outrageous.” During the test, Galloway allegedly admitted to the murder, stating Stislicki’s body was wrapped in a brown & beige comforter, revealed what he had done with Stislicki’s keys, Fitbit & phone, and provided details about a taxi cab ride he took afterward. As for evidence seized from search warrants that were based on the privileged information, Judge McMillen directed attorneys from both sides to submit analyses of the warrants & evidence seized. She said she’ll then decide if there was probable cause for the search warrants without the privileged information.

and that is the last I have seen on this case besides what they have been putting in the court site.

Did the Judge decide regarding probable cause for the search warrants?
I don't agree with this <modsnip> judge. Law enforcement did not intrude on attorney-client privilege. The polygraph examiner chose to approach law enforcement. <modsnip>

I don't agree with this <modsnip> judge. Law enforcement did not intrude on attorney-client privilege. The polygraph examiner chose to approach law enforcement. <modsnip>
Can her decision be appealed? I would think so

Wow. This just has to be a court recording error, right? Surely, it would have been big news if the case was ended for some reason. I wonder if Karen Drew has any information?

You would think it would be BIG news - I just started reading the court site more closely - and was amazed that it was a closed case!!

And nothing in MSM either...

I do have his trial starting 3/28/23. That is why I was questioning the disposed item on the court site.

Ms Drew Emailed me back and said the case is definitely not closed-- she discussed the issues that were raised by the defense in that motion. She also said she did not think the March trial was a go.

Ms Drew Emailed me back and said the case is definitely not closed-- she discussed the issues that were raised by the defense in that motion. She also said she did not think the March trial was a go.

How come they don't update the court site then? It looks like the case is closed - disposed it says...

I’m going to go with faith that the case is still open and that this new thread is where we will see Floyd Galloway held to account for what happened to Dani. My heart and prayers go out to her family. I can’t even imagine what this is like for them.

What Does Disposed Mean In A Court Case?​

When a case has been disposed, this means it has been closed. Specific reasons for a case being closed can include dismissal, conviction, admission of guilt, among other reasons. Once a case is officially over, it is removed from the court’s docket. This simply means there are no further dates for that matter scheduled on the court’s calendar. As a legal term, disposed cases can include any type of case ranging from small claims to more felony charges.

Why Was a Case Disposed?

While any party involved in a case may ask for it to be disposed, only a magistrate can decide if it will be and when. Parties to a case will be made aware through court documents and legal counselors as to whether a case has been disposed and why. This information is also easy to obtain by visiting a clerk’s office and reviewing the files relating to the case...

My connection is in LE, they said it's still open with a court hearing in March.

that's all I've got.
JMO/MOO

So I will change the "Trial" I have for 3/28/23 to "hearing". Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back