MI - Jackson couple for raping 3yo daughter, 2013

MI doesnt have a great record, imo, with cases like this one. I hope things have changed since this case happened:

Kirk Coleman

I have read about alot of cases in my time, but this one absolutely ripped my heart out.

5 years for raping a baby and giving her a brain injury... nearly killing her...
That baby was much younger than this one.
I also hope things have changed. :please:

Baby rapist/abuser Kirk Coleman sentenced today 17 July 08 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

There are times when I wish that I wasn't interested in reading about Michigan cases that are discussed here at Websleuths but not familiar to me through local media. This is one of those times. Absolutely repulsive! :puke:

There are times when I wish that I wasn't interested in reading about Michigan cases that are discussed here at Websleuths but not familiar to me through local media. This is one of those times. Absolutely repulsive! :puke:

I suppose that means you haven't seen any update to Kirk Coleman's case?
When he was released... where he is... how the little girl is doing?

I really wish the title of this thread could be changed. We cannot buy into his "sex addict" *advertiser censored*.

The only reason I put that as the title is because that's how the article had it worded.
And I agree, he's & the mom are certainly throwing up a lot of defenses in such a short amount of time. Sex addict, gambling, both were abused.Sorry, but your "addictions" and past in no way negate the fact that you had 3 children and it was your duty to protect them from the awful crap in this world. Not only did niether of them protect these children, they were the offenders. Watch *advertiser censored* with your kids? Really? In what world is that ok?
I also have to wonder if the 2 older kids witnessed this baby being raped (sorry, I'm tired of articles going from "rape" to "assault". If there was penetration at anytime, it is rape!). They were all living in one motel room, (for the 2nd time) so how does he repeatedly rape her without those other 2 kids seeing it?
Still can't believe that egg-donor hasn't been charged.

Oh never mind he wrote a letter of apology to this poor, poor, sweet child.

http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2013/06/man_arraigned_on_12_counts_of.html

Not only is he a "sex addict" pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's a gambling addict who was devastated when he had to move his family into that hotel for the second time.

According to that wonderful mother who BTW turned him in the little girl physically shaked even at 2 months old when the was around her

FWIW I looked up the hotel. Hell hole.

In Michigan he could get life and the least he can serve is 25.

From that link:

She has two additional children, 5- and 8-year-old sons. They have different fathers and have been removed from her care.

The petition alleges she failed to protect her children from sexual abuse and “sexually inappropriate behaviors and materials.”

According to court records, the couple had sex and watched *advertiser censored* in front of the children.

This is about as bad as it gets. As disgusting and scarring as the "father's" abuse was, it will most likely be her "mother's" behavior that will be a weight on her for the rest of her life. When your mommy betrays you in this way, you never get over it.

I know it seems like the world is going crazy lately, but this exact thing happened to my 49 year old foster sister when she was 13 years old. People have always tortured their children, and it doesn't look like we've evolved at all.

I hope these kids have someone to love and protect them now that they are away from these two low-lifes.

Smh, Tonya--I forget that a real person worked to bring this article to our attention-didn't mean to criticize your efforts. :)

Smh, Tonya--I forget that a real person worked to bring this article to our attention-didn't mean to criticize your efforts. :)

No problem. I agree with your disgust about the title. Seems these days that everyone who is charged with a crime has some affliction or addiction to blame their behavior on

I looked for an update on this but didn't see anything new. This one might be hard to keep up with since they wont name the .

Likely the alleged mother in this case won't be charged because when she got tired of the man she went to LE with the story. And if she testifies against him, she will likely get off.

I just hope she doesn't get visitation with those kids and that she never gets them back.

Is there no death penalty? I wish there was a law for this. There's no rehab for this crap. LWOP isn't good enough.
If not, maybe they can do what LE in one parish in Louisiana did a long time ago. Take a long pee brake on the way to Angola. Just a tip to the community about when they'd stop for their bathroom break.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back