GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops! So according to this anonymous Beth friend of Rachael, Rachael told Beth that she 'thinks Bob had something to do with Jane's death.' :eek:

Weird the recording was going on, as soon as the commentator verified what Rachael believed and then said 'Gentz's info he gave LE has all checked out, so far.' :eek: :eek:

Did ya hear that Bob!? :what:

Your Bella is throwing you under the bus! :doh:

What say you!? :panic:

LOL, that's what I thought, I know, I know, "You can't say anything."

Guess what? :nevermind: Toooooooooo late for you!

tic-toc-tic-toc....

WDIV4 just read a statement from JB's family (mom/siblings). Summarizing: She was a moral, ethical person and would have ended her marriage rather than live in an open marriage. They said to treat any such talk with disbelief. The family said theirs was not a perfect marriage and noticed a change (for the worse) in the marriage over the last several years. Further, they indicated that there was no other man in JB's life. Lastly, JB was big on family and the family indicated they will always be there for JB's children.

I'm sure the complete statement will be on the WDIV website soon.

Lovely words and i think it speaks volumes as to the class and character not only that Jane possessed but her Family as well. God Bless them.

I just had a chance to listen to that radio interview. Wowsers. I hope it's all true. I hope Rachel is working with LE. There might be a lot she can help with. Perhaps even more than she realizes.

This is just horrifying for the Family. Every day it just gets seedier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph