GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Bashara to Stand Trial for Solicitation of Murder

Bob Bashara was bound over to stand trial in Wayne County Circuit Court on charges that he tried to hire a hitman to murder the man accused of killing his wife, Jane Bashara.

By Edward Cardenas
July 24, 2012

39e36a50a5b2e10a70bc063fe2b30a23

Bob Bashara speaks with defense attorney David Griem before being led off to jail after his preliminary exam in 36th District Court. Credit Edward Cardenas

... Two other employees of the furniture store confirmed Bashara sought out Tibaudo.

Stephen Cobb said Bashara was at the store on Feb. 29 looking for the owner. Edward Fahner also said Bashara was at the store, and was banging on the door looking for Tibaudo.

Fahner stated that Bashara told him, "I hope Steve doesn't throw me under the bus because I wouldn't do that to him."

Prosecutor Robert Moran said the testimony, and recordings, showed Bashara solicited Tibaudo to have Gentz killed in jail. Defense attorney David Griem countered stating that the prosecution did not meet the "low burden" of proof.

"What is clear to this court is that the people have met the burden of probable cause," King said in binding Bashara over to stand trial...

----------

Read more at the Source: http://grossepointe.patch.com/articles/bob-bashara-to-stand-trial-for-conspiracy-to-murder

Bashara: ‘I gotta get this done,’ witness testifies

... “He was talking about, ‘This is my life. I gotta get this done,’” Tibaudo said...

By Jameson Cook
jamie.cook@macombdaily.com

... Griem after the hearing predicted that Kriger will ask the circuit court judge to remand the case back to 36th District Court to redo the hearing.

“Mark my words you’ll be back here for another preliminary examination for Bob Bashara,” he said. “Defense attorneys use it (preliminary examination) to lay a foundation for what they’re going to do at trial. Any time another attorney is conducting the prelim exam it makes it that much more difficult to win at trial because different attorneys have different styles, strategies.”

Griem repeated his forecast that he believes Bashara eventually will be charged with his wife’s murder...

------

More at the Source: http://www.dailytribune.com/article...this-done--witness-testifies&pager=full_story

Darkman, thanks for all the links and updates. I stay totally up to date with this case due to you!

No but i can sure believe it. That first presser that went on and on and on.....Strange man thats for sure. Can u direct me to the link? I'm catching up. Thanks.

When Lindsey said Griem hadn't shared information regarding the case, Griem said she was lying like Pinocchio — "Only instead of her nose getting bigger, maybe it's her hair."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120725/METRO/207250355#ixzz21pxeziXD

Source - http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120725/METRO/207250355

Are you surprised at his comment? :maddening:

Oh and He comments on "her" hair :floorlaugh: Perhaps he should try an updo :floorlaugh:

LOL! Yes, he could do something with his white brillo mess. It's never combed. I still wonder how that man can be married numerous times!!!:notgood:

LOL! Yes, he could do something with his white brillo mess. It's never combed. I still wonder how that man can be married numerous times!!!:notgood:

LOL well then there is the other side of the coin. He cant seem to maintain one marriage :floorlaugh:

Thanks for the complement, BrownRice and TallCoolOne :blushing:

I am "Gone", however, again ... for another 7 days basically (more likely till next Friday or Saturday or something like that) :rolleyes:

Seeya, ya'll :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member