GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter 17m17 minutes ago
Judge is allowing live stream of Openings and closings in #BobBashara #Bashara. At least we get something! Jury selection begins tomorrow.

That's is not enough! imo

that is.ridiculous to.allow.just that. its cencorship. grounds for appeal.

Judge is allowing live stream of Openings and closings in #BobBashara #Bashara. At least we get something! Jury selection begins tomorrow.

ITA. HATE trials by tweets. :(

omfg is she for real? She allowed EVERYTHING to be streamed up until now? What a joke.

Hi Bravo. Hope you can get to the trial. That would be so great. I am so disappointed the trial won't be live streamed as the hearings have been.

Hey there. Yes we will miss the live stream. Just getting caught up here now. I was in Michigan today all day but I was a good hour and a half away from Downtown Detroit. I will be sure to post if I can get there. Here's hoping.....Good to see you.

I know Trial by Tweet is not the same as live stream. I'm Canadian so any Canadian Trial I do follow I feel blessed I'm privy to tweets LOL that is a privilege in Canada LOL. If u find a good reporter they really aren't that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther