GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant round up anyone free on the 13th so wont be attending that day. If it goes on past that day I'll see what I can do to get there.

Ms. Leehmann shouldn't worry so much!
She’s changed her name, moved and switched jobs, but she can’t shake the stigma of Bob Bashara.

The woman formerly known as Janet Leehmann says she’s still paying for her brief dalliance with the Grosse Pointe Park businessman who was found guilty of orchestrating the death of his wife, Jane. She’s struggling with guilt, self-doubt, regret — and fear a judge’s upcoming ruling could force her to relive a what she considers a colossal embarrassment.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...unted-bashara-case-fears-testifying/74776184/

Reminder- Bob is back in Court today. I believe 11:00 a.m. EST. If I find a link confirming before I leave this morning I'll post it.

Bob Bashara back on the stand in pursuit of new trial

Published On: Nov 12 2015 06:35:44 PM EST

DETROIT -
Bob Bashara, the Grosse Pointe Park man convicted of having his wife killed, is due back in court Friday morning to resume testifying in his pursuit for a new trial.

Bashara, 57, is scheduled to be back on the stand in Wayne County Circuit Court at 11 a.m.

He is seeking to have his first-degree murder conviction and life sentence thrown out, saying his rights were violated by an ineffective defense. He testified that his trial attorneys advised him against taking the stand at his trial last year...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/bob-bashara-back-on-the-stand-in-pursuit-of-new-trial/36415704

Channel 4 usually has a live steam link shortly before court begins.

So, more fun, fun, fun today! Bob's so busy sinking his own ship so well!

The appeal hearing should conclude today, and I hope Judge Evans renders her decision before the end of the year. Testifying on his own behalf hasn't done much to bolster Bob's notion that he didn't get a fair trial because his attorneys advised against him taking the stand. Now we know why ;)

I'd like to see her rule immediately...

"Ok Bawb, that was fun for you, now get your &*(^% a$# back to jail like a good little Master."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname