MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does sound strange, wearing a color so bold and identifyable. Sounds like you aren't buying what they are selling, huh? It does sound hinky....Generally, I would think at night, a person would wear a color that would blend in, say black or dark blue, not a vivid color....hum.....

It is strange my only thought which is probably wrong was that it might be part of a uniform and he didn't have time to change from work. He only had a small window of opportunity and took it. He probably never gave much thought to the clothing he was wearing at the time. I would be suspicious of someone wearing all black clothing as well to be honest. If you were going to kidnap someone I would think you would wear normal clothing to blend in.

There are so many questions in this case and so few answers.

It does sound strange, wearing a color so bold and identifyable. Sounds like you aren't buying what they are selling, huh? It does sound hinky....Generally, I would think at night, a person would wear a color that would blend in, say black or dark blue, not a vivid color....hum.....

Nope I do not believe a word! Not buying it at all And I don't think you are either!lol

Nope I do not believe a word! Not buying it at all And I don't think you are either!lol

cluciano63 mentioned that many people wear those colors for sports teams, but I see what you are saying that you believe the whole story is bunk! It is a strange rendition of an eyewitness account....Is it like the song, Tell Me Lies, Tell me Sweet Little Lies.....
Do you think this eyewitness is plain ole mistaken or knows more than they are saying? It just doesn't add up, does it?

cluciano63 mentioned that many people wear those colors for sports teams, but I see what you are saying that you believe the whole story is bunk! It is a strange rendition of an eyewitness account....Is it like the song, Tell Me Lies, Tell me Sweet Little Lies.....
Do you think this eyewitness is plain ole mistaken or knows more than they are saying? It just doesn't add up, does it?

I think there is some reason that eyewitness was there in that parking lot at 11 pm at night. Saw all this stuff happening and never even goes over there or notifies LE.

It does not add up at all.

This is where my focal point is!

Whoa. Jess A, you say? That sounds like the guy from the crazy deleted Find Jessica FB posts yesterday. The one whos 2 daughters and ex-wife were posting and then someone (maybe they themselves, maybe someone from the page) deleted everything. His first name was Jesse, last name started with A. Would you mind linking that video for me, so that I can see if it is the same guy. I looked at his FB yesterday and saw his picture. TIA

Thee was an interview with a pi who was cleared who looked, in my opinion, just like LLL. They said he took a polygraph and passed. All through the interview he maintained his innocence and acted concerned, <Mod Snip>
Cleared person of interest: 'They asked me if I took her' - YouTube

The person in the video above is someone who says he was in the gas station Friday night between 10:15 and 10:30. He tells the reporter that LE interviewed him as if he was a poi and he took a lie detector test. The reporter states the guy's name, JA.

Working on a new thread will be closing this one shortly...

I think there is some reason that eyewitness was there in that parking lot at 11 pm at night. Saw all this stuff happening and never even goes over there or notifies LE.

It does not add up at all.

This is where my focal point is!

I wonder if this eyewitness was supposed to meet someone there, whether it be someone else or the perp, and then things go awry, and to keep the heat off the perp, or themselves, a wild good chase ensues with the chosen story, because this eyewitness doesn't go there to help Jessica or call the cops even at that particular time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500