MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the person that abducted her was familiar with the store (maybe even worked there as well) they could have set the cash drawer out to make it appear as if Jessica had left on her own accord. Thinking out loud here....

If the person that abducted her was familiar with the store (maybe even worked there as well) they could have set the cash drawer out to make it appear as if Jessica had left on her own accord. Thinking out loud here....

I think they would have taken her purse and coat tho... If who ever took her had done that, I think Police would have wasted a lot of time NOT looking for her... that is why I dont think it was pre-planned, or at least not well...

Have there ever been any photos released yet of the blood evidence? (I doubt it unless I totally missed it)

Dear Websleuths Members,

Imagine on your wedding day you happen to Google your name to find your wedding announcement only to be led to Websleuths and discover people are discussing
your big day as a possible abduction. Might put a damper on things right?

The information has already been sent to the detective in the case (as per what was posted) so I am removing any mention of the wedding announcement.

I appreciate you caring so much about this case. The chances of this being the Jessica we are discussing are slim, however, I do agree it should be
brought to the attention of LE.

After the Elizabeth Smart case anything is possible.

Thank you.

Tricia

The remains of Holly Bobo have been found after 3 1/2 years. We must never give up looking for Jessica Heeringa.

|Hunters are the eyes and ears of the forest| by unknown but hunters are looking for flowers and rocks as well as animals and there are no season on them.

With the back door "Locked and Latched", per Chief Dan Shaw in the video at 38 seconds in the link:

http://www.wxyz.com/news/one-year-l...mom-jessica-heeringa-missing-from-gas-station

in my opinion, either Jessica left through the front door, or someone locked and latched the back door after Jessica was abducted.

Also in the link above the co-worker manager did not see Jessica, nor did she see the back door open.

If Jessica was in the van, how did she get in the van? The co-worker/manager and her husband watched the van drive to the back of the Exxon.

Was Jessica laying on the ground in the back of the Exxon station?? And the van driver puts her inside the van?
How did Jessica get inside the van if the back door was locked and latched?
Was there somebody inside the store to lock and latch it?

Is it possible Jessica could have been taken in a different vehicle?
Is it possible that there was a driver and a helper(s)?
Was the van "supposed" to be seen and be seen on video, as a red herring?
What other vehicles were around during that time period and caught on video?
IMOO.

if I were the manager and thought someone was stealing, I wouldn't just watch from afar and then follow the van a few blocks. Or if i did follow for just a few blocks, i would at least go back to the store and then check on employee and perhaps inquire about the van being in back. They didn't get the license plate of a van they thought was stealing from them, nor check on the store and employee afterwards=sketchy.

But, I guess if you profiled the event the profile would be that it was someone who cared about the store--why was it locked? and the $$ was right--the person wouldn't get in trouble from the big boss, IDK, seems super sketchy. A robber, even an abductor, would have taken the money. and wouldn't lock the door.

With the back door "Locked and Latched", per Chief Dan Shaw in the video at 38 seconds in the link:

http://www.wxyz.com/news/one-year-l...mom-jessica-heeringa-missing-from-gas-station

in my opinion, either Jessica left through the front door, or someone locked and latched the back door after Jessica was abducted.

Also in the link above the co-worker manager did not see Jessica, nor did she see the back door open.

If Jessica was in the van, how did she get in the van? The co-worker/manager and her husband watched the van drive to the back of the Exxon.

Was Jessica laying on the ground in the back of the Exxon station?? And the van driver puts her inside the van?
How did Jessica get inside the van if the back door was locked and latched?
Was there somebody inside the store to lock and latch it?

Is it possible Jessica could have been taken in a different vehicle?
Is it possible that there was a driver and a helper(s)?
Was the van "supposed" to be seen and be seen on video, as a red herring?
What other vehicles were around during that time period and caught on video?
IMOO.

I think the majority of us feel that the door is the typical convenience store door that locks/latches when shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname