MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roselvr, of the 5 photos you posted, the third one is the most telling. Look how dark it is! But we're supposed to believe the manager and her husband from almost a quarter mile away, with cars coming in the opposite direction, saw this van pull in from the mall, turn its lights off, and do a u-turn?

Like I said above, I hadn't been to this thread in a while. But now that I've re-read the facts of the case, and read my own and other posts on it, I am convinced Jessica was meeting someone at the gas station that night. She was expecting someone to show up at the gas station as 11pm--every thing in her actions says so. The cash register. The gas pumps. The $400 in her coat pocket. To me, it looks like she was looking to get out early with someone.

Furthermore, her disappearance reminds of the disappearance of Patricia Adkins. Look that one up. You'll see what I mean--woman thinks she's going on some get-away, and it ends up not being that at all.

I think the police know who did this but can't yet prove it. JMO.

DocBrew, I think that's very possible. That's why I brought up the Patricia Adkins case--it's the same thing: High suspicion but no proof.

Like I said above, I hadn't been to this thread in a while. But now that I've re-read the facts of the case, and read my own and other posts on it, I am convinced Jessica was meeting someone at the gas station that night. She was expecting someone to show up at the gas station as 11pm--every thing in her actions says so. The cash register. The gas pumps. The $400 in her coat pocket. To me, it looks like she was looking to get out early with someone.

Furthermore, her disappearance reminds of the disappearance of Patricia Adkins. Look that one up. You'll see what I mean--woman thinks she's going on some get-away, and it ends up not being that at all.

While I do not disagree with you, and see your point, I think if she were waiting to go off with someone ( even just for a drink, etc ) she would have taken her purse, etc with her. And waited till closing time. Unless that person came early? I think if she turned the back lights out, there was a reason. Was someone supposed to 'hide' back there till she was able to get out? Did she want them to park around back ( and the lights out ) so no one coming to the station could see them? The lights being out tells me that Jessica was expecting someone- and did not want that someone seen...

Police Chief Daniel Shaw someone I felt was a good friend and a very decent man is retiring November 15 from the Norton Shores department. He has a newjob he can do from his home evaluating police agencies. I hope this loss of leadership will not slow down the search for Jessica.

http://fox17online.com/2014/10/20/n...ed&utm_campaign=Feed:+wxmi-news+(WXMI+-+News)

Norton Shores officials send info on Heeringa disappearance to investigators in Indiana serial killer case

he discovery of seven women’s bodies in Gary, Ind. is prompting the Norton Shores Police Department to contact investigators in that case and make them aware of the continued search for Jessica Heeringa.

It’s been nearly a year and a half since the then-25-year-old woman was abducted while working at a Norton Shores gas station.

As investigators continue examining every tip and lead, the case of a possible serial killer just 150 miles away had Norton Shores detectives looking into any possible connection.

Not sure why they'd think he'd be connected since he was in prison...

Vann was a convicted sex offender in Texas, where he pleaded guilty to raping a woman in 2009 and was released from prison in July 2013.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/...vann-s-confession-leads-to-7-bodies-1.9524996

It says why they sent info in the article:

Though the suspect in the Indiana killings, Darren Deon Vann, was reportedly behind bars when Heeringa disappeared, officials say they’re exploring every lead. Norton Shores investigators have called other agencies for possible connections to the Heeringa case roughly once a month since she disappeared.

http://fox17online.com/2014/10/20/n...ed&utm_campaign=Feed:+wxmi-news+(WXMI+-+News)

I guess anything that gets Jessica's search in the news is good.

Thanks! I didn't read the article :blushing: I was just looking at the dates. Sorry. As you were.

I've started reading through these threads but am not done. I wanted a little clarification, to make sure I understand correctly.

Jaded ex-boyfriend's sister & BIL are the motorcycle riders who impossibly parked and watched the gray van in the dark drive off, then followed? How has there been no arrest?

I've started reading through these threads but am not done. I wanted a little clarification, to make sure I understand correctly.

Jaded ex-boyfriend's sister & BIL are the motorcycle riders who impossibly parked and watched the gray van in the dark drive off, then followed? How has there been no arrest?

That's what most of us here have been wondering...:gaah:

While I do not disagree with you, and see your point, I think if she were waiting to go off with someone ( even just for a drink, etc ) she would have taken her purse, etc with her. And waited till closing time. Unless that person came early? I think if she turned the back lights out, there was a reason. Was someone supposed to 'hide' back there till she was able to get out? Did she want them to park around back ( and the lights out ) so no one coming to the station could see them? The lights being out tells me that Jessica was expecting someone- and did not want that someone seen...

I would think that had she had the light out; was meeting someone out back that she would have brought a cigarette & lighter as she was a chain smoker. Does anyone recall if the lighter was in her purse?

Jaded ex-boyfriend's sister & EX BIL - I believe they've divorced

IMO If the sex industry has Jessica she would have been moved down the highway (2hrs) into Indiana and down through Indiana places the industry uses. LE could look for her using their paid snitches. Someone might have seen her being moved.

News article about a new missing woman:
Connie Snyder reportedly vanished early last Saturday after telling her roommate that she'd be walking home (she was at a friend's house at the time). She never arrived home, and now her loved ones are worried about what may have happened to her.
Kalkaska is approximately two hours away from the setting of another mysterious disappearance -- one that hasn't been solved in over a year. Jessica Heeringa...

http://www.examiner.com/article/what-happened-to-connie-snyder

Here is WS thread on Connie:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...kaska-18-October-2014&highlight=connie+snyder

The thing with the Exxon manager seems awfully suspicious to me.

I think she may have recognized her relative's vehicle sitting outside the store, and THAT is why she and her husband decided to pull over and spy for a bit, not because she suspected the store was being robbed. When she realized Jess had disappeared, she fabricated part of her story to avoid incriminating said relative.

Is the supposed POI one of the silver Chrysler owners they investigated? If not, they may have happened to see a silver van leaving the store just as they were pulling up (or, indeed, may have gotten behind one, by chance, as they were pulling out) and driven behind it part of the way home. When they learned Jessica had disappeared, they may have plugged the Chrysler into their story in place of the relative's vehicle. This would also explain why they failed to get the Chrysler's license plate, because A) Even if they had that info, they wouldn't want the "lead" to be chased down too quickly, if at all; and B) They wouldn't have been thinking in terms of cover-up when they were initially driving behind the vehicle.

The gun deer season starts very soon (about 3 weeks) I hope they find some clue to Jessica or the other lady that recently disappeared .

TB Rhine, let me take your second point first . . .

Way, way, way earlier in this thread, somebody also brought up the idea the manager and her husband might've randomly picked out a vehicle they saw on the street so as to cover up the actual vehicle involved in Jessica's disappearance. And as somebody else responded shortly after: Then where is the innocent driver of the Town and Country in those pictures? Wouldn't the person who owned the vehicle have come forward by now since the person has nothing to hide? Sure, maybe the person doesn't know anything about Jessica's case. But several people in Michigan do. And wouldn't one of them have pointed out to their friend--the owner of the gold Town & Country--that "Hey, that looks like your van!"? The lack of anyone coming forward to own up to owning the van in the picture is almost 100% proof that the van in the picture is in fact the one used in Jessica's disappearance.

As for your first point, the problem with the manager and her husband noticing that a family member's vehicle was at the store is that they would've been doing it from several hundred feet away at night. Either they would have only been able to see the tail lights as it drove in behind the store OR after it turned around and parked with its lights off. Frankly, I don't think I could identify my own car from that far away at night. Yes, they might have seen "a vehicle". But there would've been no one way to tell WHOSE vehicle it was or what kind or what make or what color, etc. until they turned around and came back, and got much closer.

I want everyone to think about one more point: The manager and her husband, if they are co-conspirators in Jessica's disappearance, would've been best off to say they saw nothing, i.e. they went by the store, saw nothing, and kept on cruising to wherever they were going that night. I mean, if you think about it, them saying they saw something that night has only made them MORE suspicious, not less. Even if they saw a van pull in there, turned around down at the next intersection, came back and discovered it was one of their own kidnapping Jessica, and if at that point the couple decided to cover up for their family member, why would the two of them say anything about seeing anything? The best choice is to say, "We didn't see anything when we cruised by the store that night." Then there would be no van. No timeline. No exact time of when Jessica disappeared. Etc., Etc., Etc. Her disappearance would even be a bigger mystery than it already is.

And there would surely be no heat coming down on the manager and her husband, if they kept their mouths shut . . . if in fact they are involved in Jessica's disappearance. Which I'm pretty sure they aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500