MI - Julia Dawson, 23, Sparta, 11 December 2004

Oh man! That would really get me. I wouldn't want my grandchild being raised by a woman who would stick with a murderer.

Poor kid.

Tim Dawson, Julia's husband has been arrested after all this time for her murder. He is currently in a Kerr County Jail awaitin extradition
Perhaps now Justice will be served and Julia can be laid to rest at last.
Keep you fingers crossed

I am several months late in posting this but thank the Lord justice is being service. I followed this case a long time ago. I pray for Julia's family and I hope Tim gets what he deserves.

That is wonderful news. I'll bet the husband thought he got away with murder. Surprise! I wonder why it took 3 years to arrest him? Fool was even married again.

Hope reading about things like this in the press makes Raven A. squirm. Years may pass, but they will get ya.

http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=9303987

6 Nov 08

Tim Dawson was found guilty of first-degree murder of his wife Julia in December 2004.

The jury reached a verdict on their second day of deliberations spanning about six hours.

The jury received the case Wednesday afternoon. In late afternoon, they asked to see certain pieces of evidence, including a transcript from Marvin Snyder's testimony. Snyder, the convicted killer of Susan Sheldon, testified for the prosecution and claimed Dawson told him he killed Julia.

:woohoo: Send the guy to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200. :woohoo:

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2009/05/dateline_features_timothy_daws.html

...Proving it was another story: One that is expected to be featured at 8 p.m. Monday on NBC's "Dateline," which videotaped Dawson's trial last fall in Kent County Circuit Court...

...Police said Dawson, who is serving life in prison, killed his wife on Dec. 11, 2004. Her body was found Jan. 3, 2005, in southern Montcalm County.

Just a FYI for those that have followed Julia's case. I am assuming the 8 PM is EST.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back