MI MI - Kathy Wilcox, 15, Otsego, 17 July 1972

I think it's a possibility, but I also know she was originally listed as a runaway after a fight with her stepmother. I found that information while researching two other murders by two other murderers about forty miles away in the same time frame. I believe these two serial killers have victims other than the ones they were convicted of. They are Richard Embree and Kenneth Spears.

361b205a-4b60-4fa6-9d90-20b4210a7d43-large16x9_wilcoxmissing.PNG

New website launched - Tips to the website can remain anonymous. You can find the site here: http://findkathysuewilcox.com.

http://wwmt.com/news/local/new-website-launched-to-help-find-woman-missing-since-1972

At this time we are currently searching for information on Terry Scott McQueer Gary Chapman and Ronald Thompson. We are looking for their photos from 1972 and any information that would link them to working at any tree farms that were in the area. Terry currently lives in auroras Colorado left the area as soon as Kathy went missing. Family believes this may be a main person in this investigation

At this time we are currently searching for information on Terry Scott McQueer Gary Chapman and Ronald Thompson. We are looking for their photos from 1972 and any information that would link them to working at any tree farms that were in the area. Terry currently lives in auroras Colorado left the area as soon as Kathy went missing. Family believes this may be a main person in this investigation

Hit Carl up on FB, he may be able to find them in the yearbooks

We have looked through the yearbooks and the main person of interest did not graduate and did not have photos in the yearbook.

I just want to thank everyone who help to share Kathy's story. We are hoping to bring closure to this in 2016. If anybody has information please call the Allegan County Sheriff Department

Kathy has been missing 44 years, praying for justice.

Here is Kathy's FB page

I really hope you're able to get info to prosecute.

Kathy has been missing 44 years, praying for justice.

Here is Kathy's FB page

I really hope you're able to get info to prosecute.
Are these three men competing PsOI, or is the suggestion that all three of them were involved? Tree farm records from that era seem like a long shot.

All three of these men were in Kathy's life at her time of disappearance. Terry Scott McQueer is the one that is being looked at were just trying to find the connection on the last day once that is found then the questions and prosecution will follow.

Kathy's sister stated that fight with her step-mother was about her bf, was one of these boys him? I would think at that age, if you just had a huge fight with a parent about a bf that would be the first place you would go to afterwards. Was he ever questioned at the time?

All three of these men were in Kathy's life at her time of disappearance. Terry Scott McQueer is the one that is being looked at were just trying to find the connection on the last day once that is found then the questions and prosecution will follow.
According to online records, Terry Scott McQueer was born in 1953, so in July of 1972, he would have been 18 or 19, while Kathy was only 15. Was he the boyfriend? If he was, then I wonder whether Kathy's parents threatened to pursue statutory rape charges. If he wasn't the boyfriend, then I would be curious to know why Kathy's family members suspect him. If he was working on a tree farm, he probably had access to tree spades or other earth-moving equipment, so he could have buried Kathy very deep.

Bumping for Kathy, who has been missing for over 45 years now.

Unidentified remains found:
ALLEGAN COUNTY, Mich. — An investigation is underway after police say human remains were found in Allegan County on Sunday.

A hunter called police after he reportedly made the discovery around noon in Otsego Township. Police searched the area and believe the bones had been there a long time.
http://fox17online.com/2017/10/29/police-human-remains-found-in-allegan-county/

BBM. I wonder how long "a long time" means... Hope they are able to id this person and hoping for a resolution to Kathy's case soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back