MI MI - Kyle Mosher, 27, Kalkaska County, 20 July 2013

The original post said he was last seen in near 7 Mile Road in Misaukee County, and the truck was found in Kalkaska County, so I assume he went missing close to the county line. That general area is heavily wooded. It would be fairly easily to fall & hit your head in the dark & never be found. There are a couple of ponds & streams nearby, but I assume those would have been searched right away.

Of course, if he drove his truck onto a farmer's field, well...some people don't take kindly to that.

Bumping with flyer
attachment.php

Attachments

• kyle mosher.jpg
    kyle mosher.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 51
I had forgotten about this case. I really don't know what to think. It's possible that he's voluntarily missing, but it's also possible that he died out in the woods. If he was breaking into houses, even if it was out of desperation, someone might have shot him and not reported the death.

Some things in the Houghton Lake Resorter article (posted above by Georgiebean) don't add up. A friend supposedly drove Mosher from Houghton Lake back to the vehicle on July 26. If the vehicle was stuck, why would Mosher want a ride back to it without some means of getting it unstuck (like a towtruck)? Why wouldn't Mosher have contacted anyone if he had made it back to Houghton Lake? I don't know whether I believe that friend's story, and I don't know whether I believe Bryan Jock's story.

I heard a local story about this. I live out of state and if I have heard the story I’m sure the cops have. Just wondering why no arrests have been made

I had forgotten about this case. I really don't know what to think. It's possible that he's voluntarily missing, but it's also possible that he died out in the woods. If he was breaking into houses, even if it was out of desperation, someone might have shot him and not reported the death.

Some things in the Houghton Lake Resorter article (posted above by Georgiebean) don't add up. A friend supposedly drove Mosher from Houghton Lake back to the vehicle on July 26. If the vehicle was stuck, why would Mosher want a ride back to it without some means of getting it unstuck (like a towtruck)? Why wouldn't Mosher have contacted anyone if he had made it back to Houghton Lake? I don't know whether I believe that friend's story, and I don't know whether I believe Bryan Jock's story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blue's Clues
Back