MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was posted in the comments of the news article that GK lived next to a cement plant. Does anyone know anything about this?
This I haven't heard ! I hope they get whoever is responsible and, I hope they get the mother too...what she did to this child is a crime, whether it's on the books in Michigan or not !

Gotta run out and get kiddo's from baseball....will be thinking about Nevaeh the entire time and how she will never enjoy the childhood my kids will. Damn!

I'm out, guys. It's a bit too much right now. BBL.

Is anyone shaking like me right now. The more details that come out, the more my blood pressure goes up. There HAS to be new legislation for SO. If they are let out, automatic monitoring (via ankle bracelet) forever. Like Nancy Grace said, if we can put a man on the moon, we can put a bracelet on a SO.

Our children are worth so much more than the dollars it would cost to do this. I'd gladly pay more taxes, and I'm sure everyone else would too!

Best,

Mel

I pray that there is enough evidence so that the person or persons who harmed this beautiful innocent child will have justice served. Though spending the rest of their lives in prison is not enough justice in my opinion.

geez i can't believe this first we had caylee being "taken by an invisable nanny"
sandra being raped by an object and killed by a female sunday school teacher
now we have a child killed and covered in cement?!?!

I wonder when they are going to notify the mother that a body has been found. Maybe they don't need to. Maybe she already knew.

They will only notify the grandmother she had custody. anybody else a have a problem with the fact it's stated they asked the family to gather and the mother is in an apartment with a friend and not there to comfort the grandma? Maybe i'm hearing the info wrong?

I hate to hear this. So sick of this. It never gets easier. The grandma is the one I feel sorry for. The mom spoke so slow and methodical....no emotion in my opinion.

I'll have to think of this way as I do others, maybe this lil angel was saved from the hell she was enduring or about to endure here on earth (with the sex offender-lollapoloosa) that she's much better off now. Poor lil girl.

Hi Panthera, I heard that too and immediately thought if that was suspected by Child Protective Services, why didn't they do something about it! Amazing, although I don't know if that statement by Nancy was her own thought or if it was piped in her ear so to speak. xox
I was under the impression the comment was Nancy's own thought being that Nevaeh was exposed to the SO "friend" of her mother. She also questioned a guest ME on her show about it being detectable during autopsy. MOO

Can someone please tell me WHERE George was fishing with his brother the day Nevaeh went missing?

This reminds me of Scott/Laci Peterson.

#1 cement
#2 saying he was "fishing" then body being found in/near water.

I swore I'd never get involved in another missing child case. It's so overwhelming. Almost every day another child.
Monsters.

I've been reading here with such a heavy heart. Another child... another awful death. I pray little Nevaeh is at peace.

I also hope for enough evidence to put the perp(s) behind bars forever. I hope her neglectful, felon mother is made to pay for her neglect of this child.

My heart also goes out to her father.

I believe you heard correctly jnTexas. The mother is in her apt with a friend while the gathering is at the grandmother's. At least that's what I heard too.

If this is Nevaeh and it turns out one of mom's sex offender boyfriends is the fiend who did this then Nevaeh's mother should be charged with child endangerment.

My anger is rising toward Nevaeh's mother. We know and despise sex offender's/murderers but your mother is suppose to protect you. Your mom is the one who is suppose to stand up to the monsters to keep you safe.

Nevaeh's mother invited the monsters in.

Marc Klaas said something tonight that surprised me. I had no idea that the sex offenders did networking on the Internet with each other. No clue.

Also, one of the lawyers brought up an excellent point: What if Nevaeh was the target all along and one of the sex offenders used the fact that mom was needy to get into her life. Just to get closer to Nevaeh.

I'm shaking, crying, and wanting to break something. No matter whose child it is this is so evil and wrong.

I haven't heard before that he was fishing. I thought Savannah said he'd spent the entire day with her.

Well when I first heard this story break it was reported that he was fishing earlier that day until Jennifer called him to come help her look for Nevaeh. This Savannah person's story came out later. I will try to go back and find the original story.:waitasec:

I swore I'd never get involved in another missing child case. It's so overwhelming. Almost every day another child.
Monsters.

I agree. This is awful. Everyday a new one it seems. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members