MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, I didn't want to do the searching. I find the account of the scooter found at the school to be interesting though because it might help explain why LE is so interested in questioning the 2 boys who were playing there and the mother in the silver van with the two children.

I'll do the search... I am trying to find one measly credible source in the whole story. I thought I liked Toledo on line, but I have my doubts, now. I am not sure why I trusted them more; perhaps because Toledo seemed to care about proofreading than the Detroit Free Press...lol

Most reports seem to state the scooter is found in apartment complex

Toledo Blade report on James Easter seems to say scooter was in parking lot close to where he parks to visit his friend in the building, and that is why he is a person of interest: http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090603/NEWS16/906039997/0/OPINION

I did find one mention of scooter at playground

NG Transcript:
GRACE: Five-year-old Nevaeh simply out on a playground with a scooter. She has not been seen in days...
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/03/ng.01.html

Either boysmom is lying or JB is. Something definitely fishy in MI. If what his mom says is true then JB is probably not telling the truth.

That is about the oddest statement I have heard yet from a mother.

Hell, she might as well have added...

so I can continue to do my drugs

so I don't have to be bothered

so I can stop competing with my daughter with my SO boyfriends

so I can bring in lots of money for my drug habit -- I bet the neighbors will be so generous

So I can stop pretending to be upset

This woman is sick and needs definite medical attention.

Mel

JVM has got some EXCELLENT names for this cretin sicko

She claimed to have looked for Nevaeh for 40 minutes including calling GK to help search.

I have seen nothing to indicate that SB was present when she went missing.

I would love to hear the 911 call myself. The press needs to press for the tape. ;)

I guess that I read into Sherry's statements. She must be relating the things Jennifer told her.

:\"Sherry Buchanan said her daughter had been in and out of the apartment Sunday and the windows were open, but she heard nothing until a friend of Nevaeh's asked where she was.

'If Nevaeh would've yelled, Jennifer would have heard her,' Buchanan said as she stood with her son, Michael, and Nevaeh's father.

Shane Hinojosa lives in Toledo, Ohio, but has been staying in a tent on the apartment grounds since learning of his daughter's disappearance. He admits he hasn't seen his daughter in years and said he is risking arrest by being in Monroe County, where warrants have been issued against him for failure to pay child support.
He said the family is setting aside differences while they search for Nevaeh"
. http://i.abcnews.com/m/screen?id=7687542&pid=81

Note: This is the first article I have noticed mention the warrants for failure to pay child support.

RUMOR from MT

Apparently the FBI have a good lead on a suspect. And they have been tracking credit card receipts on him.

The man (well dressed wearing a Fedora) and Neveah were seen in a gas station in Toledo on Alexis road last Sunday around 1:45 pm

Dad's from OH isn't he? That could be fishy....:banghead:

I guess that I read into Sherry's statements. She must be relating the things Jennifer told her.

:\"Sherry Buchanan said her daughter had been in and out of the apartment Sunday and the windows were open, but she heard nothing until a friend of Nevaeh's asked where she was.

'If Nevaeh would've yelled, Jennifer would have heard her,' Buchanan said as she stood with her son, Michael, and Nevaeh's father.

Shane Hinojosa lives in Toledo, Ohio, but has been staying in a tent on the apartment grounds since learning of his daughter's disappearance. He admits he hasn't seen his daughter in years and said he is risking arrest by being in Monroe County, where warrants have been issued against him for failure to pay child support.
He said the family is setting aside differences while they search for Nevaeh"
. http://i.abcnews.com/m/screen?id=7687542&pid=81

Note: This is the first article I have noticed mention the warrants for failure to pay child support.

Thanks for the info. I doubt LE will arrest him for CS, as he is obviously anguishing. Not that that's an excuse, but the only person who should be arrested here is the egg donor who didn't look after her child :(

I know where my son is -- he's right there on the couch doing some quiet reading. When he goes out, I go out too. Parents are not that stoopid to leave a 5 year old to her own defenses.

Best,

Mel

Wendy Murphy just said she finds the mother suspicious on HLN.

Just watched the presser - did anybody note that the Sheriff slipped and said "COLLUSION" rather than conclusion?

"...bring this to a successful collusion - conclusion" (at abt. 9:05 min into the presser..) This was soon after answering a question about Nevaeh's mother's cooperation and about if she knows anything more about this.

If this has been already noted, I apologize. Can't catch up with you all here!
Good catch! I could believe that one...:clap::clap::clap:

Im starting to think maybe good 'ol Kwame is coaching J.......

More press to sort through

No outward signs point to why Nevaeh died
By AMBER HUNT AND TAMMY STABLES BATTAGLIA • FREE PRESS STAFF WRITERS • June 5, 2009

http://www.freep.com/article/200906...vaeh+s+death+likely+won+t+be+determined+today

And according to the map in above article the scooter was leaning on her own building.
0604_monroe.jpg

Interesting to note on JVM, the reporter said GK had multiple alibis and was using some type of card getting gasoline when Nevaeh went missing.

However, we haven't narrowed down the time when she went missing! :waitasec:

Yes but "bury myself under a rock" is what stands out.
He may have hung himself with that one.
Wow, and I thought I was clever. You guys are on a roll. Picking up on some really subtle stuff. That does sound particularly damning doesn't it?:furious:

Hell, she might as well have added...

so I can continue to do my drugs

so I don't have to be bothered

so I can stop competing with my daughter with my SO boyfriends

so I can bring in lots of money for my drug habit -- I bet the neighbors will be so generous

So I can stop pretending to be upset

This woman is sick and needs definite medical attention.

Mel

So I can find out if they are going to charge me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member