MI - Shanda Vander Ark, charged with Murder and child abuse of son, 15, Norton Shores, 2023

I am extremely grateful for jurors! I cannot imagine sitting in a case and hearing horrific details about child abuse and death and being expected to not react. This is one evil woman that deserves to be behind bars for the rest of her life! She also ruined her other son's life in multiple ways including teaching him to have no empathy and teaching him that torture is normal. May she rot!

There are some people in this world who are just plain evil. It's a mystery and it's diabolical in my opinion. I hope she's separated from society forever. Nothing less will be just.
RIP to this poor young man...

There are some people in this world who are just plain evil. It's a mystery and it's diabolical in my opinion. I hope she's separated from society forever. Nothing less will be just.
RIP to this poor young man...

This reminds of the "mother" of Taylor Rose, starved, abused, neglected her, all while going to her job everyday in the military, pretending to be "normal". Passing a military subsidized daycare on her way to work.

Who can even figure out these people who pretend to be normal? While being monsters to innocent children.

Did she really vomit, or was this an act to try to deflect from her testimony that the prosecutor was getting out of her?

Waiting to hear these jury questions….

ETA: She has some medical distress this morning and will not be in the courtroom, but court will proceed.
As a woman with a nausea disorder to keep it vague, that was a 100% fake, hail Mary, I pray to God they believe that seeing these made me puke, sort of puke. As in she made a wretching noise and spit in the can, and fake cried. She is EVIL. She deserves death.
They better drag her in court for the verdict
It's law in MI, she has to be there, thankfully.
Exactly, and she had a MI court job. Didn’t they do a background check?

As far as her feeling ill today…

Shanda Vander Ark is resting Friday, allegedly telling jail staff that she had feelings of "hurting herself"

Norton Shores mom charged in son's death doesn't show up to court Friday, as jury begins deliberations

Good recap of what happened today in court in this article.
Too bad she didn't hurt herself before torturing her son for over a year in the most brutal ways imaginable.

Imagine the physical pain, the muscles begin to atrophy, the weakness, the fatigue. The crippling loneliness. "Why am I so bad? What did I do wrong? Why does mom hate me? Why won't my brother help me?" In an ice bath starving to death, being teased with the smell of a single Pizza Roll which would be the best meal you've had in months. Death was probably a welcome relief for this kid.

This case will never leave my mind.

Also, I don't care that Paul may be on the spectrum. He willingly participated in abuse, while knowing right from wrong. He had a job and freedom to leave his house. He could've alerted anyone at anytime. He chose not to. He disgusts me.

This reminds of the "mother" of Taylor Rose, starved, abused, neglected her, all while going to her job everyday in the military, pretending to be "normal". Passing a military subsidized daycare on her way to work.

Who can even figure out these people who pretend to be normal? While being monsters to innocent children.
watching court tv today, one of the opinion panelists said something like, "I think people who commit such acts hate themselves somewhere deep down and are too cowardly to hurt themselves so they take it out elsewhere"

I hope they serve her piece of white bread smothered in Elijah’s Extreme Regret hot sauce for dinner tonight….I know they won’t, but wish they could.
one of the women in prison might have in mind to do something similar. or make something a little pointy in their free time. whatever bad things happen to shanda is better than what she deserves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabbitfoot
Back