MI MI - Steven Kraft, 12, Benton Harbor, 15 Feb 2001

It seems crazy that the 10 year Anniversary of his dissapearance is coming up. It seems like the case and investigation stalled when he went missing and that little progress has been made in 10 years.

3453027.jpg
34530271.jpg

The boy who never came home

It's been 10 years since Steven Kraft disappeared

By JULIE SWIDWA - H-P Staff Writer
Published: Saturday, February 12, 2011 1:07 PM EST

BENTON HARBOR - Steven Kraft went out to play with his dogs one February evening while his mother cooked dinner.

He didn't come home.
"We get tips occasionally, but they're fewer and irregular. We'll get nothing for several months, then we'll get one or two, but they've pretty well slowed," Lange said. "It's definitely an open case. It's not cold and it's not closed by any means. When we get information we follow up on it."

more here

http://www.heraldpalladium.com/articles/2011/02/12/local_news/3453027.txt

Bumping for Steven..........you're on our minds and in our hearts.

Praying you are alive and well and will call home.............

bringing over the link to the story ginestra:

Have you talked to the detective about the possibility of a link?

ha, we were on same page. No, but I may. I guess that is why I am kind of flabbergasted more isn't being said about his exposure to children. On the news video, with the part about the boy that stayed there, it almosts sounded like a troubled youth center or something.

There may be no connection being made here...perhaps a little push?

One additional thought-they certainly have probable cause to do some digging and poking around if Wright owns a horse farm. Some dogs and GPR might help....

Another thought ginestra-the reporter in your link has an email addy posted in the tape-he may be a good choice for contact if you are not comfortable with LE.

Wouldnt it be something if Kraft was in any of that material collected? :(

I dont suppose Mr Wright lived in Oakland County in the late 1970's?

yes, I am a little hesistant, but I do like the tv suggestion. I am not sure about Oakland co, I have been frantically trying to dig up info.....That video is confirming what I was thinking. The mention of him owning lots of land, horses, barns, sounds like an equestrian center to me!! What is the Oakland County question in reference to?

Did ANYONE ever report that image to the FBI?? Regardless of if it was Kraft or not, it's deeply disturbing to think that the only place it's been discussed is here.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA