MI MI - Tanner Lucas,Alexander William,& Andrew Ryan Skelton, missing! Media & Maps

Vigil Thursday for three missing brothers
With Christmas nearly here, residents of Adrian in Lenawee County are planning a vigil Thursday night for the three missing Skelton boys whose father is jailed in their disappearance.
More...

Nevaeh group visits Skelton family
Representatives with the Justice for Nevaeh organization in Monroe, Mich., have reached out to the Skelton family, nearly a month after young brothers Andrew, Alexander, and Tanner disappeared Nov. 25, Thanksgiving Day.
More...

Mother of three missing boys sadly awaits Christmas
There will be Christmas gifts under the tree at Tanya Skelton's home in this small southeast Michigan town -- at least one for each of her three sons. Andrew, 9, Alexander, 7, and Tanner, 5, have been missing since Thanksgiving.
"I have bought some presents," the mother said Monday, fighting back tears. "I still have some things I want to get. It is very hard to go shopping not knowing, but there will be presents under the tree."
More...

Tanya Skelton speaks: The entire interview
Tanya Skelton spoke with Local 4 on Tuesday about her three missing sons and their father, John Skelton.
The interview lasted 30 minutes, but not all of it could be shown in a newscast.
Listen to the raw, unedited interview with Tanya and her dad, Don Zuvers:
Tanya Skelton Interview Part 1: Tanya Skelton: "Do They Call For Me?"

Tanya Skelton Interview Part 2: Tanya Skelton Is Asked "Do You Want To Talk To John?"

Tanya Skelton Interview Part 3: Tanya Skelton Is Asked "What Are Police Telling You?

Tanya Skelton Interview Part 4: Tanya Skelton's Dad, Don Zuvers Wonders: "Will We Have A Christmas Miracle?"

SEE IMAGES: Tanya Skelton Answers Questions About Missing Sons, Husband John

Missing boys' mom has faith her sons are alive
At Grandma and Grandpa's house, under a Christmas tree adorned with jingle bells from church, handmade crosses and three little angels, sit affectionately wrapped gifts.
To Andrew. To Alexander. To Tanner.
More...

Vigil planned for missing boys
A candle-light vigil is planned for Thursday for 3 missing brothers from Morenci.
It's expected to take place at 6 p.m. at the Trestle Park in Adrian.
More...

Missing boys' mom keeps on going
Tanya Skelton says she hasn't spoken with her estranged husband, John Skelton, since their three boys were reported missing from his Morenci home the Friday after Thanksgiving.
But she told the Free Press on Wednesday that she has been in regular contact with Morenci police and frequently talks with FBI investigators. She said police have received hundreds of tips from around the country about the boys, including at least two alleged sightings in northwest Ohio in the days after Thanksgiving.
Tanya Skelton said police have had her review pictures from surveillance video from Wal-Mart and Meijer stores, whose locations she didn't know, but she didn't see her kids.
More...

Missing boys' mom hoping for miracle
Their presents are under the Christmas tree. Their photos adorn the refrigerator and bookshelf. Their stuffed animals overflow from a basket.
The only thing missing is them.
More...

Vigil held for missing boys
Candles glowed in the cold December air in a city park in Adrian on Thursday night as a vigil was held for three young brothers from the community of Morenci who have been missing since Thanksgiving.
More...

Community gathers again to pray for missing boys
A candlelight vigil lit up Adrian as community members continue to hold out hope that the three missing brothers Alexander, Tanner and Andrew Skelton will be found alive.
At the beginning of the of the ceremony they asked everyone to say a special prayer for the boys’ mother, Tanya Skelton. In an exclusive interview with WDIV, the NBC affiliate in Detroit Tanya opened up. She reflects back on what police told the family not long after the boys disappeared.
More...

Dad of missing boys will go staight to trial
A Michigan man blamed for the disappearance of his three sons will go straight to trial on charges of parental kidnapping.
John Skelton waived his right to a hearing to determine if prosecutors had probable cause to charge him. Court officials in Lenawee County say he informed a judge on Monday, which means a hearing set for Tuesday is canceled.
More...

Father of missing boys waives preliminary exam
The father of three boys missing since Thanksgiving from their Morenci home waived preliminary examination of parental kidnapping charges and agreed to be bound over for trial in Lenawee County Circuit Court.
John Russell Skelton, 39, who refused to tell a different judge last week the location of Andrew, 9, Alexander, 7, and Tanner Skelton, 5, appeared briefly before Lenawee County District Judge James Sheridan today.
More...

Skelton waives right to preliminary examination on kidnapping charges
At an unscheduled appearance Monday, John Skelton agreed to waive a hearing in Lenawee County District Court on felony parental kidnapping charges after being assured it was not an admission of guilt.
He is charged with failing to return his sons, Andrew, 9, Alexander, 7, and Tanner, 5, to his wife Tanya after a Thanksgiving Day visit. The divorcing couple’s sons, who are still missing, have been the subject of an intense investigation since then.
More...

Skelton waives preliminary hearing, case to proceed to trial
The father of three missing Morenci boys has waived a preliminary examination and will be arraigned on parental kidnapping charges January 5.
More...

Detroit TV station battles judge over Skelton search documents
A Detroit television station filed a lawsuit seeking to force authorities to reveal search warrant documents related to the investigation of the Thanksgiving disappearance of three Morenci boys.
Revealing such documents now could jeopardize the investigation and the safety of the missing boys, Lenawee County District Judge James E. Sheridan said in a letter to WDIV earlier this month.
WDIV filed a complaint last week in Lenawee County Circuit Court, seeking an order to make public a warrant and results of a reported Nov. 30 search of the Morenci home of John Skelton, the boys’ father.
More...

Father of missing boys waives preliminary exam
The father of three boys missing since Thanksgiving from their Morenci home waived preliminary examination of parental kidnapping charges Monday and agreed to be bound over for trial in Lenawee County Circuit Court.
John Russell Skelton, 39, who refused to tell a different judge last week the location of Andrew, 9, Alexander, 7, and Tanner Skelton, 5, appeared briefly before Lenawee County District Judge James Sheridan to relinquish his right to hear the evidence police claim to have that proves he took the boys.
More...

State law to be followed on release of Skelton documents
Attorneys representing a Detroit television station and the Lenawee County District Court agreed Tuesday to follow state law in the release of any documents pertaining to a search of the home of the father of three missing Morenci boys.
WDIV sued the district court to gain access to search warrant documents related to the search of John Russell Skelton’s home on East Congress Street in Morenci. Skelton’s sons, Andrew, 9, Alexander, 7, and Tanner, 5, were last seen there on Thanksgiving.
More...

Vigil shows famly that community cares
A vigil was held Thursday night in front of the Hillsdale County Courthouse for the three missing Morenci boys.
The vigil was attended by family members of Andrew, 9, Alexander, 7, and Tanner Skelton, 5, including their mother, Tanya Skelton, and their grandfather, Don Zuvers.
More...

John Skelton waives court appearance
John Skelton waived his court appearance Wednesday where he was scheduled to be formally charged Wednesday with parental kidnapping in connection the disappearance of his three missing sons.
SEE IMAGES: IMAGES: Missing Skelton Boys
Skelton signed formal paperwork waiving his arraignment Tuesday.
Skelton was arrested on Nov. 30 on three counts of parental kidnapping.
Watch: Michigan Dad Of Missing Boys Waives Key Hearing
More...

Missing Morenci boys' Aunt calls John Skelton coward
19-year-old Courtney Derby, like her mother, Tanya Skelton, wishes she knew what happened to Andrew, Alexander and Tanner.
The boys' sister spoke only with FOX 2.
"The I love yous and the screaming coming out the door. You forgot to give me a kiss. You forgot to hug me. Even snow, rain … the middle one and the youngest always running out the door. No shoes on, mom's yelling get inside, you're going to get sick. They didn't care. They wanted a kiss from their sister. I mean, that's what I miss," said Derby.
More... Video included...

Missing Morenci boys' Aunt calls John Skelton coward
19-year-old Courtney Derby, like her mother, Tanya Skelton, wishes she knew what happened to Andrew, Alexander and Tanner.
The boys' sister spoke only with FOX 2.
"The I love yous and the screaming coming out the door. You forgot to give me a kiss. You forgot to hug me. Even snow, rain … the middle one and the youngest always running out the door. No shoes on, mom's yelling get inside, you're going to get sick. They didn't care. They wanted a kiss from their sister. I mean, that's what I miss," said Derby.
More... Video included...

From the article above:
"Police Chief Weeks said he does continue to hold out hope that there is a chance that the boys still may be alive."

That's the best thing I've read about this case, in weeks. Besides the judge saying she could keep JS in jail indefinitely for contempt of court.

Skelton pleads not guilty to kidnapping charges, avoids court appearance
John Russell Skelton remained out of sight in a Lenawee County Jail cell Wednesday while a not guilty plea in his parental kidnapping case was entered for him in Lenawee County Circuit Court.
The Morenci father of three boys missing since Thanksgiving was scheduled for a hearing on Feb. 9 before Judge Margaret M.S. Noe in the criminal case. Public defender John Glaser filed a written waiver of arraignment with a not guilty plea, avoiding an appearance in court that would likely have drawn a crowd of television cameras and news photographers.
More...

Three Skelton boys still missing in 2011
The three boys, 9 year old Andrew, 7 year old Alexander and 5 year old Tanner Skelton were reported missing on Nov. 26th 2010 from Morenci, Michigan after which a Amber Alert was issued. They were abducted by their father, John Skelton, who was found in neighboring Lucas County, Ohio. According to police John Skelton lied to investigators when he said he gave the boys to a female acquaintance to hand over to their mother before he tried to commit suicide. John Skelton waived extradition and remains incarcerated on a 3 million dollar bond.
More...

Missning Morenci boys continue to generate tips, reports of sightings
It has been nearly two months since 9-year-old Andrew, 7-year-old Alexander and 5-year-old Tanner Skelton went missing.
The boys were last seen on Thanksgiving with their father John Skelton, who is behind bars on parental kidnapping charges.
Investigators say they still receive tips and reports of possible sightings, but that they have not been able to confirm if any are true.
In addition, police have not received any new information from the boys' father.
More...

Mother of three missing boys holds hope they're still alive
Nearly two months after three Morenci, Mich., brothers disappeared, the children's mother holds hope they'll be found safe.
"In my heart, I feel that they are still alive, and I just am waiting for the right clue or tip to come in, or for their father to finally decide to tell who he gave the children to," Tanya Skelton, 44, says in an interview with PEOPLE.
The boys' dad, John Skelton, 39, told police several accounts about what he did with 5-year-old Tanner, 7-year-old Alexander and 9-year-old Andrew the day after Thanksgiving.
He said he gave them to a pastor's wife named Joann Taylor because he was going to commit suicide. Then he said he gave them to an "organization."
Then he got a lawyer and stopped talking.
More...

Morenci pastor driven by desire to see Skelton brothers return
Donna Galloway has been the public face of Morenci's hope that the three missing Skelton boys will make it home.
Although she doesn't want to be the center of attention, Galloway, the pastor of Morenci United Methodist Church, which the Skelton family attended, has been thrust into the spotlight during the agonizing search for Andrew, 9, Alexander, 7, and Tanner, 5.
More...

Divorce hearing held for missing Skelton boys' parents
A divorce hearing will be held Friday morning in Lenawee County for John and Tanya Skelton, the parents of the missing Morenci boys.
The Skelton brothers -- Alexander, 9, Andrew, 7, and Tanner, 5, -- haven't been seen since Thanksgiving while they were in the care of their father, John.
They were reported missing the following day by their mother, Tanya Skelton, when their father didn't bring them home after an arranged visit.
More...

John Skelton, father of missing boys, due in court on parental kidnapping charges
The father of three Michigan boys missing since Thanksgiving is to appear in court before a judge who plans to ask him what happened to his children.
More...

Judge asks father of missing boys where they are
A man charged with parental kidnapping after his three boys went missing on Thanksgiving told a judge Friday that he wasn't able to turn over the children.
John Skelton, appearing during a brief divorce hearing, answered "I can't" when the judge asked whether he was prepared to give the children to their mother.
More...

Father of missing boys in court
The father of three Michigan boys missing since Thanksgiving says he's unable to turn over the children to their mother.
John Skelton appeared Friday for a brief court hearing as part of his divorce case. The judge asked him whether he was prepared to give the children to their mother, and he answered: "I can't."
A pre-trial hearing is March 18.
More...

John Skelton silent on sons, eager to oppose alimony for wife
A judge suspended action Friday on a child custody contempt charge against John Russell Skelton of Morenci. The father of three boys missing since Thanksgiving will first have to deal with pending criminal charges, said Lenawee County Circuit Judge Margaret M.S. Noe.

Skelton’s wife did not look at him during the court proceeding. While remaining silent on their sons’ whereabouts, John Skelton seemed eager to dispute any effort by her to obtain alimony or an order that he pay her attorney fees for the divorce.
More...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels