GUILTY MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - #11

Did anyone ever learn any information about the 'soaking wet man'? I just hear reference to this but can't find the original story or any update on whether he was connected to the case or not.

Did anyone ever learn any information about the 'soaking wet man'? I just hear reference to this but can't find the original story or any update on whether he was connected to the case or not.
I’m not sure who that is? The murderer’ accomplice? He had a “body double” in VA.

It was brought up in the case against DS, but I am not sure if it was ever completely resolved if it was him or not. The fact that he finally confessed and led them to the body brings about a ton of relief. Most cases do not get this kind of ending. A lot of times, families are left wondering for a very long time with a no-body case. I do not know whether it was good police work or what that made him finally admit, but I am so thankful that he did.

I was just thinking about Venus because the anniversary of her murder is Sunday. I cannot believe I missed that he finally led them to her! Wow. I hope her girls are doing well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back