Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 2 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, I bet LE was laying the "his alibi holds up for now" pretty thick to make him feel more comfortable. They got him!!!!!

He won't have any reason to help LE by revealing location of body, if this case is tried in Michigan, as life without parole is standard for murder one...sadly. And I can't imagine he would do it, if it did not help him in some way.

Yes, it seems he wanted to kill her badly enough to risk getting caught...hard to believe even a first-time killer could leave this many clues behind in this day and age.
I hope LE is sitting on him so he can't flee, if they have not already made plans to arrest him-what on earth would be the hold-up now? People have been charged on far less evidence...even without the blood...

I wonder what color the tarp was? The reason I ask is, I wonder if it's one of those bright blue ones? If so, it would be easier for someone to spot it if he wrapped her body in the tarp and dumped her.

he bought a shovel, so he must have intended on burying her.
I can't believe they haven't picked him up yet.

I don't see how he had time to bury her though. The time frame was pretty narrow for him to get back to his apartment.

Maybe he paid someone to do it. Maybe the guy from the lake??? Maybe a man that was down on his luck, or homeless or something that really needed some extra cash.
Or a drug addict that was looking for some cash for his next fix.
IDK, I guess anything is possible.

This is fantastic news. I told you MSP was very thorough. Hopefully they will arrest him soon and he will tell the cops where she is.

Maybe he waited until after he got back, you know established some alibis first.
This guy is making me sick.

Thanks for all the links and great information everyone. I'm out of town and just saw the latest.

Wonder how that alibi is holding up for him? :rolleyes:

IF WHOEVER his alibi WAS knows what's best for themselves, they'll make haste to the nearest LE office and {spill the beans!}

I'm not in the area, so has anyone seen the 6 o'clock local news?

Oh, and not to worry. This guy has most likely been under 24/7 surveilance since this case started!

JMHO
fran

What a rotten , I hope they fry him to a crisp!!!!! So much for the SOLID alibi!!!! What an EVIL EVIL o I cannot say what I want!!! God bless Venus faimly and children

I don't see how he had time to bury her though. The time frame was pretty narrow for him to get back to his apartment.

Maybe he paid someone to do it. Maybe the guy from the lake??? Maybe a man that was down on his luck, or homeless or something that really needed some extra cash.
Or a drug addict that was looking for some cash for his next fix.
IDK, I guess anything is possible.

He bought the shovel the day BEFORE she disappeared. He may already have dug the hole and just needed to place her in it and cover up and throw some leaves on it.

Gosh I hate typing that.

:(
fran

Thank God this will face justice. It won't bring Venus back, but it will make it so that he never has the chance to victimize another woman. Thank God.

He bought the shovel the day BEFORE she disappeared. He may already have dug the hole and just needed to place her in it and cover up and throw some leaves on it.

Gosh I hate typing that.

:(
fran

Great point Fran!

Very good Fran. Thats prob exactly what he did.

I wonder if there was anyone else in his life before her. I think we need to look around a little bit.

From what I can see his travel from Mi to VA would take him into 4 states. I see the FBI coming in on this.

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members