Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 5 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one spam:

I really wouldn't put much value on that if it came from a NG transcript. They are normally riddled with typos, wrong words, misquotes...I bet is was truck and it was transcribed as trunk. JMO

Happens all the time.

How does a tarp fall out of a TRUNK of a pick-up?
L. MCCOMB: No, I don`t know the color. I`ve thought maybe he might have opened his door and grabbed it or it fell out of his trunk. I don`t know. But it ended up in my driveway.

I saw that when it was on TV. He said "truck."

You can go look at videos under sierra1947's youtube account... they're all archived there.

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say, yeah, I think he did it, I think he's guilty, I think he killed her, and I hope that he's arrested soon so that he never comes close to his daughters again.

And I really don't feel bad about saying that.

(respectfully snipped)

I can't say either way. Not yet. But I'm curious, how are you going to feel if he's cleared? Then we're back to square one, IMO. I'm going to be upset they weren't aggressively pursuing other possible scenarios.

(respectfully snipped)

I can't say either way. Not yet. But I'm curious, how are you going to feel if he's cleared? Then we're back to square one, IMO. I'm going to be upset they weren't aggressively pursuing other possible scenarios.

See, IMO, aggressively pursuing other possible scenarios is LE's job. Then they let us know who the POI is.
Sometimes, other possible scenarios invoves looking at the family of victims or victims themselves, and thank God, WS frowns on that.
So, IMO, that is why we have the rule of sleuthing POIs named by LE.

Nobody here jumped to the conclusion that DS was responsible any faster than LE did. Most people jumping to that conclusion will not be wrong as it is usually the closest person to the victim that is responsible. And then you throw in recent divorce and custody issues and it almost makes it a slam dunk.

Did LE ever say he was responsible ?

Nobody here jumped to the conclusion that DS was responsible any faster than LE did. Most people jumping to that conclusion will not be wrong as it is usually the closest person to the victim that is responsible. And then you throw in recent divorce and custody issues and it almost makes it a slam dunk.

I'm not arguing that point - I agree with you. I believe it was LE that sort of lead us in the direction of DS. But of course, the spouse or significant other is usually the first person looked at. ESPECIALLY if the two are split up. In most cases most people will quickly say 'Oh, the husband/wife did it!'. That is usually the immediate response.

I am trying to think of a case when husband looked guilty, had motive, etc...and it was someone else...can't think of one...can anyone else?

Sorry,Kimberly, as marinemom pointed out, the truck wasn't known to be in the area for like 5 days, so I mea culpaed. lol

I don't speaka your language!!! lol
What you say? mea culpaed???
I'm from the back woods. We don't have those words here.
Can you break that down to the redneck version?

Did LE ever say he was responsible ?

This isn't a court of law. It's a court of opinion. And my opinion is he's a poi and the most likely suspect at the moment. Crossing the bridge about worrying about what poor DS is gonna go through IF he is cleared is my last concern. I'm more worried for the victim at this point.

I don't speaka your language!!! lol
What you say? mea culpaed???
I'm from the back woods. We don't have those words here.
Can you break that down to the redneck version?

It means I'm sorry, Kimberly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member