Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 8 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would reword "get away with" for political correctness but I'd agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments. There are ways that prosecutors handle having their toes stepped on, as do clerks at the post office or waitresses who don't get a tip. There are always a few perfectly legal things within their job definition that they can use with a little bit of added creativity on their part. :dance:

I agree with this, the prosecutor in this case I would guess is using every thing in his/her bag of tricks to stay one step ahead..and also is very aware of everything LE knows.........(and we don't.:banghead:)

A look inside the MSP crime lab
Venus Stewart evidence expected to be processed

Updated: Monday, 21 Jun 2010, 11:27 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 21 Jun 2010, 9:24 PM EDT

It has been about three weeks since the Michigan State Police submitted what the department calls "very important" evidence relating to the disappearance of Venus Stewart to the crime lab in Grand Rapids.

snip

Officials from the state police's White Pigeon post expect results about the "very important" evidence this week or next week, which is less than one month after they sent it in to be analyzed.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/grand_rapids/A-look-inside-the-MSP-crime-lab

Great news! Looks like we are a little closer to justice for Venus.

But, where is she????

Any word on any more searches? I have not seen anything on it.

I'm not finding a single link indicating VS was found and DS has been arrested for her murder. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012