MI MI - William Busch, 28, Flowerfield Twp, 24 Nov 2016

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
William Robert-James Busch has been reported missing from the Three Rivers area. Busch is described as a 28-year-old white male, 5’10”, 170 lbs, with black hair; he was last heard from on Nov. 24.

Busch was reported to have made suicidal comments prior to being reported missing. Deputies were able to locate his unoccupied vehicle at the Clear Lake public access in Fabius Township on Nov. 28.

MISSINGMANWEB.jpg

http://www.threeriversnews.com/site...c/field/image/MISSINGMANWEB.jpg?itok=fUNsDjXN

Yes, this is known to me, but do we know if he was entered there at all?

This original post was created three years ago. Does it matter if the person was in NAMUS?

If they are alive and well, this is an unwelcome reminder of a difficult time in their life.

This original post was created three years ago. Does it matter if the person was in NAMUS?

If they are alive and well, this is an unwelcome reminder of a difficult time in their life.

Maybe you have any indication that this person is well and alive? I appreciate any idea for resolution and would be glad to follow up.

Maybe you have any indication that this person is well and alive? I appreciate any idea for resolution and would be glad to follow up.
I sent you a private message

I am wondering the same thing. I would like to know if this man was ever found. If someone knows this will you please let me know for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back