GUILTY MI - Zyaire, 1, killed; Zion, 1, twin, injured; Ecorse, July 2020 *mother & boyfriend arrested*

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Ecorse mother, boyfriend in custody after 1-year-old killed, sibling hospitalized

Boyfriend taken into custody Tuesday evening

ECORSE, Mich.
– A mother and her boyfriend are in police custody after a 13-month-old boy was killed and his twin brother was severely injured.

An ambulance was called to the families home in Ecorse early on Tuesday morning. One boy died at the hospital and the other is still battling terrible injuries. He is expected to undergo surgery to repair a broken femur and other broken bones....

:mad:

1-Year-Old Twins Attacked By Mom's Boyfriend In Ecorse, One Killed, His Brother Critical

(WWJ) An Ecorse mother and her boyfriend are in police custody after a 13-month-old boy was killed and his twin brother was seriously injured.

Officers believe the boyfriend inflicted the injuries, and expect to charge him -- and the mother -- with first-degree murder and child abuse...

Looking at the photos of these little guys, I wonder if either of them ever had a moment of joy in the short lives. So sad :(

Last edited:
The Michigan Department of Corrections also became active, noting that the man is in violation of his parole.

According to police, the man has at least five outstanding warrants out of Traverse City, including one for alleged child abuse.

The Sheriff's Office could not be reached for comment.

The man allegedly was released from prison early due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

from Baby boy has ‘exact same injuries’ as twin brother who died in alleged Ecorse child abuse case

I'm sorry, what? Prisoners with histories of violence and abuse should not get out of jail just because of the risk of Covid

From the article:

. . . Both children had severe injuries to the lips, ears and broken blood vessels in the eyes.

The inspector said Zion has a broken left femur.

“It’s not fractured, it’s broken,” he stressed. . . .

Did he bite them? I remember a drug called Flakka that induces people to bite.

Broken blood vessels is often a sign of strangulation.

Horrid case. He never should have been released.

I looked at the Mom's facebook the day this story broke, lot's of video's of the boy's on her page. Family was very interactive and commented frequently.

So did the abuse of the boys start when the boyfriend came on the scene? Who did what to those babies? I tried to find his prior case, no luck. Maybe someone else can find and link.

There was an older boy who appeared to be big brother. I hope he is getting help to deal with this horrific tragedy.

Are drugs involved here?

From the article:

. . . Both children had severe injuries to the lips, ears and broken blood vessels in the eyes.

The inspector said Zion has a broken left femur.

“It’s not fractured, it’s broken,” he stressed. . . .

Did he bite them? I remember a drug called Flakka that induces people to bite.

Broken blood vessels is often a sign of strangulation.

Horrid case. He never should have been released.

BBM Do you have any idea, does anyone have any idea what it takes to break a femur? It is the strongest bone in the body. Granted, this was a one year old child, but, it sounds to me, IMH(Educated*)Opinion, the guy must have snapped it in two. The femur, for anyone that doesn't know, runs from the hip to the knee. Someone that could do that to a child, especially one so young, is IMHO a monster.
My education is *EMT (Emergency Medical Training)

I need to find a more positive hobby than this one. Children are our country's greatest asset, and look what we're allowing to happen to them.

From your link CS-

Umm, are those bruises and black eyes? That's not the egg donor holding them, did no one think to question and report the injuries? I'm heart broken :(

Yes, those do look like lip bruises and a black eye. These children look clearly beaten on this picture or at least have bruises that would make one alarmed. Maybe the mother kept making excuses :(. I don't think necessarily other family members need to be blamed yet. Nevertheless now Zyaire is gone and Zion is left permanently traumatized. I feel like crying thinking about these babies.

Last edited:
Yes, those do look like lip bruises and a black eye. These children look clearly beaten on this picture or at least have bruises that would make one alarmed. Maybe the mother kept making excuses :(. I don't think necessarily other family members need to be blamed yet. Nevertheless now Zyaire is gone and Zion is left permanently traumatized. I feel like crying thinking about these babies.
Sorry, but if I saw two babies who had bruising on their faces and two black eyes, I would call CPS and LE both. These are not routine injuries.

Sorry, but if I saw two babies who had bruising on their faces and two black eyes, I would call CPS and LE both. These are not routine injuries.

Thirteen-month-old children should look angelic and happy. In this photo that has appeared in multiple news reports, there is absolute rage on the face of the twin on the left. No child should be that angry and fearful. I suspect that these little guys had been abused from very early on in the short lives, and it's truly a shame that no one reported it to authorities.

Thirteen-month-old children should look angelic and happy. In this photo that has appeared in multiple news reports, there is absolute rage on the face of the twin on the left. No child should be that angry and fearful. I suspect that these little guys had been abused from very early on in the short lives, and it's truly a shame that no one reported it to authorities.

ITA - Watch the video's here https://www.facebook.com/Lreezle ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back