Michael Plumadore - confessed murderer

This is the first time I ever saw a defendant leave a court hearing carrying documents of some sorts.

I noticed that too, i thought it was because there was no attorney???

IDK but it was the positioning of the documents that caught my attention.
MPs hands were shackled so he had to carry the rolled up documents in front of his pelvis making it appear like an extended body part.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/Living-in-Isolation-136843823.html

Living in Isolation

Michael Plumadore is being kept in isolation and on suicide watch within the Allen County Jail.

A trial date for Plumadore has yet to be set, but that hasn't stopped people from debating what his sentence should be if convicted.

Some say, life in prison in solitary confinement might be worse than death. Indiana's NewsCenter went to the nearby Huntington County Jail to find out what life in isolation is really like.

Interesting. Sometimes I wonder if it might be worse than the DP, then I think, "Do I really want to support him for the rest of his life?"

Agree. O/T, but what burns me is the fact that executions have to be humane when the subject was not humane to their victim. JMO

So, has any found out who MP was engaged to? Weird wild stuff . . . hope it's discussed somewhere

So, has any found out who MP was engaged to? Weird wild stuff . . . hope it's discussed somewhere

He was engaged to Kristina Kennedy. He purposed to her Christmas 2010 and broke off the engagement in March, and then he moved to Indiana to take care of "pedo pops" - JMO, as usual :fence:

The sheriff said it will be a few more weeks before they will have the investigation wound up. He also would not say anything about the family but did relate a story him and his wife had about not leaving your children for a week with someone that's not even family and to know where they are and what they are doing 24/7. He left that open as if neglect charges were a possibility but just didn't say it. jmo

MP is off of suicide watch also.

My apologizing for going off topic but I thought you might find this interesting.

Last night on Websleuths Radio Marc Klaas and Isabelle Zehnder from the Examiner.com joined me to discuss this case.

They both did a GREAT job of putting together the pieces of the puzzle that we have at the moment.

Click on the link below to listen. Show starts automatically.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/01/09/websleuths-radio

Thanks everyone.

Tricia

they're probably thrilled for the exposure?

They probably defend scum like this on a regular basis, but not with the notoriety that will come with this one.
Do we know this for a fact? And I don't know this for a fact, but I bet they are anything but thrilled to have to defend someone who murdered a child.

they're probably thrilled for the exposure?

They probably defend scum like this on a regular basis, but not with the notoriety that will come with this one.

Do we know this for a fact? And I don't know this for a fact, but I bet they are anything but thrilled to have to defend someone who murdered a child.

Most respectfully, my_tee_mouse, I don't think that mahoolin put it out there as a fact: Just an observation on their part (that's how I read the 'probably' and the question mark at the end). But, that's just IMO so I could be wrong. And I can only speak for myself, but I know that at times it's frustrating to watch defense attorney's preen for the spotlight and lap up the notoriety that can come with a high-profile case.

On the other hand, there are most definitely some excellent members of the legal profession who are a credit to their field....just tireless defenders of those who find themselves on the wrong side of the law: At times, perhaps, the wrongly accused - which is why we have the right to a competent, thorough defense from an (ideally) hard-working and dedicated attorney.

I gotta say, of the two extremes I've listed above - I'd guess, and this is just IMHO and I've no source to back it up - but I'd guess that the actual truth, the actual average defense attorney, lies somewhere in the middle. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back