Michael Plumadore - confessed murderer

If that man in MA was his father, then there is my MA connection that I was looking for earlier in the death of Holly....Thank you. I love you all, you are amazing sleuthers.

There is a Daniel R. Plumadore that died in Aug.2, 2005 in Massachusetts ~ age 54 ~ Vietnam vet...per Taps. But there is NOTHING else I can find, no obit at all it seems. Although I'm not top sleuth material :)

So it seems his father survived until MP was about 27? Being in Massachusetts, I wonder if he ever saw him much. And do we know what was going on with MP on and around August 2005? was his father's death anticipated or sudden? Did MP visit him during any 'final illness'?

Pure speculation

From the looks of this guy the impression I get is weightlifter maybe? Free association, weightlifter there is a drug classification that is common, steroids. But a side affect of the drug is 'roid rage'. Violent, sudden rages. His criminal history indicates some history of violent rages, he has admitted to a temper in a media article. So is it possible?
http://roid-rage.org/

Anabolic steroid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good possibility. His pics that he has posted around on diff websites sure do have that steroid look.

So it seems his father survived until MP was about 27? Being in Massachusetts, I wonder if he ever saw him much. And do we know what was going on with MP on and around August 2005? was his father's death anticipated or sudden? Did MP visit him during any 'final illness'?

Good questions, but I'm fairly slow on the sleuthing and still haven't found his family on fb as hk has...

If that man in MA was his father, then there is my MA connection that I was looking for earlier in the death of Holly....Thank you. I love you all, you are amazing sleuthers.

Ohh my...what year was that?

Teresa Lynn Faulkner per ussearch.com
Teresa Lynn Thompson
Teresa L. Tessener
Teresa L./F. Melton

I was hoping the Len might be linked to his father, but if Teresa is his mother it could be another spelling. If so, then he is siblings with the Thompson's - which IMHO they all look similar - but pictures of the mom don't look like Michael.

Here's what's weird to me. In the records for Teresa Faulkner Melton, there are 69 possible relatives and associates in the database I'm using. Not one has the name of Plumadore. Children and spouses (ex or current, live or dead) are typically included in the list. Not sure why Pulmadore Sr. or Jr. don't show up.

BTW, there is a Michael Leonard Tessneer who is Teresa's age and is listed as a possible relative or associate. Ex-husband?

Here's what's weird to me. In the records for Teresa Faulkner Melton, there are 69 possible relatives and associates in the database I'm using. Not one has the name of Plumadore. Children and spouses (ex or current, live or dead) are typically included in the list. Not sure why Pulmadore Sr. or Jr. don't show up.

BTW, there is a Michael Leonard Tessneer who is Teresa's age and is listed as a possible relative or associate. Ex-husband?

I would say Sr. wouldn't show because they probably weren't married. Her son though...odd!

Well, based on his birthdate 11/16/1972, if he was 18 when he graduated, he would have graduated in 1990.

Here is the link to the class list of Hunter Huss Class of 1990. No Michael Plumadore.

http://www.classcreator.com/Gastonia-NC-Hunter-Huss-1990/class_classmates.cfm

Here's 1989: http://www.classcreator.com/Gastonia-NC-Hunter-Huss-1989/class_classmates.cfm

Note: Barbara IS in this class.

Since he was born later in the year, he may have started school at an older age. Most public schools had a cut-off birth date of early Sept. If the child was not 5 years old by that date, the child usually was forced to wait another year to enter kindergarten,or first grade and was enrolled the following year.
I was born in October, and I went to a private kindergarten an extra year because of that rule. I was 6 when I started first grade, but turned 7 shortly thereafter.

It's also possible he failed a grade, or was held back.

Was
1993, Holly Piirainen, Sturbridge, ma.

I had dismissed a NY connection but now see that Holly was from same Dang MA county that suspected father of MP. Wow anxious to hear the new development. Please post if you learn more.

Was

I had dismissed a NY connection but now see that Holly was from same Dang MA county that suspected father of MP. Wow anxious to hear the new development. Please post if you learn more.

You guys do some awesome sleuthing. Let's not forget that Sturbrige is a big tourist town, with a lot traffic in and out from all over the place.

Is it possible that Plumadore committed crimes as a juvenile that were exponged from his records and possibly led to issues with database family histories? I still don't understand an Alford guilty plea being entered for "delinquent in juvenile court" in Florida in 2000 (when he would have been 27).

I wonder if he has always gone by the last name Plumadore? Is it possible he changed his name or he was adopted by Plumadore Sr. He shares a first and partial middle name with ML Tessneer, who appears to be an ex of Teresa Faulkner Melton (likely his mother).

Very hard to trace this guy's famlial connections. Thankful to those that have uncovered connections through social media and the published obit of Mr. Faulkner.

Could he have committed some crime as a juvenile but been caught and tried years later?

Could he have committed some crime as a juvenile but been caught and tried years later?

I was thinking he might have been required to report to juvenile court for check-ins after being convicted or put on probation as a juvenile, and just skipped town instead.

I get an eery sense that while the Lemmon/Souders claim to have accepted him like a brother and a son, most of his real family has completely disassociated themselves from him. I feel like we may find out about some very disturbing red flags throughout Plumadore's life. JMO though.

Don't know if this has been posted before or not:

DEATH PENALTY NOT OFF THE TABLE

"Allen County Chief Deputy Prosecutor Mike McAlexander told The News-Sentinel Friday that his office had not dismissed the possibility of seeking the death penalty against Plumadore."

Father died in MASS......another state to worry about????

Daniel R. Plumadore, 54, died August 2, 2005, in Springfield, Massachusetts. He served in the U.S. Army in Vietnam with the 101st Airborne Division where he was awarded the Bronze Star. Plumadore was a member of Vietnam Veterans of America-Springfield Chapter 866.

He died young.......due to war problems? Family benefits?
In 2005 MP was 31????
was MP in sprinfield?

Peoplefinders.com gives me two records for Michael L. Plumadore. Between the two, he is listed in Charlotte, NC; Boone, NC; Grover, NC; Shelby, NC; Anderson, IN; Evansville, IN; Jupiter, FL; Okeechobee, FL; and Cleveland, OH.

Using peoplesmart.com, I can add Miami, FL.

Of course, we also know of Fort Wayne, IN.

Has his connection to Centerville, IA been confirmed, or was it just IA in general? I'm having a brain malfunction.

thanks and oh boy! Did he travel around!

What about possibly searching for a "Michael Melton" or "Michael Faulkner". Those would be both last names of his mother. Do you find anything on a Teresa Melton?

This is where I went also .. for hours last night. I think she would have been 17 when he was born .. maybe raised by paternal family?

Peoplefinders.com gives me two records for Michael L. Plumadore. Between the two, he is listed in Charlotte, NC; Boone, NC; Grover, NC; Shelby, NC; Anderson, IN; Evansville, IN; Jupiter, FL; Okeechobee, FL; and Cleveland, OH.

Using peoplesmart.com, I can add Miami, FL.

Of course, we also know of Fort Wayne, IN.

Has his connection to Centerville, IA been confirmed, or was it just IA in general? I'm having a brain malfunction.

BBM
His Iowa residency is not showing up on official databases. But, we do know that he was living in Iowa when the alleged stalking of the 13 year old took place. He had violated probation in Florida, so figure he was trying to stay under the radar as much as possible. Official databases also do not have him listed in Indiana recently either.

Posted upthread by Deelytful1:
The Daily Iowegian reported Friday that Plumadore was accused in November 2010 of making inappropriate phone calls and sending text messages to a 13-year-old girl while he was living with that girl's father in Moravia, Iowa.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back