Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
raisincharlie said:
Crimeq,

You need to excuse me but until these folks present something of substance I will continue to doubt them. While gojo seemed straight forward it ended the same - whatever happened was someone else's fault. In this case LE messed the entire family over and forced JY to hide in the house with a couple of his buddies (what were they doing at Meredith's house?) and get a lawyer. Then gojo disappears just as previous posters. No real questions answered only talk about what they choose and nothing verifiable.

I don't buy it nor will I buy it, I have been around LE too long and have seen with my own eyes how things of a sensitive nature are handled - this presentation IMO was a boat load of garbage. Granted I don't know how WCSO handles things - but I have very serious doubts it was handled in the fashion presented by the poster especially when there is a direct quote from LE about what was said. JMo of course and I have been wrong before. Someone here will slap some sense into me I am thankfully.;)
Hi RC, I do agree the poster did not answer any of the same questions we have asked over and over, in particular about the business meeting. I wonder if JY has told anyone where that meeting was, if his attorney instructed him not to say anything to anyone, including family and friends.

We'll see if he comes back and what he has to say. I, too, am skeptical of the supporters who come on the board but I did get a different tone from Gojo than from the JTF posts.

I was wondering about the name "Gojo" and had to laugh when one of the CTV posters speculated that "Gojo" was sent in to clean up the mess.

:laugh: :laugh:

crimeq said:
<snip>

I was wondering about the name "Gojo" and had to laugh when one of the CTV posters speculated that "Gojo" was sent in to clean up the mess.
Crack me up! Seriously, I am the biggest Doubting Joe about that stuff and I do get pretty hard on them. I live in the "Show Me" state, we live it, we breathe it, we...well you get the idea.

Come on over to Part 12 :)

raisincharlie said:
I saw you ! I get the feeling this is JTF re-incarnated with a different tone. Until such person can actually answer a straight question with a straight answer this will remain my opinion. :crazy:

I have always thought that JTF's posts could be two different people...there is underlying bitterness about JY's plight, no sympathy really for the Fishers and even the victim...one is agressive and male but immature...the other expresses more angst over things a female would but is also immature...just not as aggresive...I don't know but I don't care to respond to that person/persons and have no reception for the line of trash (bs is merely a digsestive byproduct of bovines so I can't even beschmirch bs and can only say trash) that it/he/she/they are putting out to 'the curb'...we ain't no curb and we are much smarter than that! :snooty:

Dominique said:
I have always thought that JTF's posts could be two different people...there is underlying bitterness about JY's plight, no sympathy really for the Fishers and even the victim...one is agressive and male but immature...the other expresses more angst over things a female would but is also immature...just not as aggresive...I don't know but I don't care to respond to that person/persons and have no reception for the line of trash (bs is merely a digsestive byproduct of bovines so I can't even beschmirch bs and can only say trash) that it/he/she/they are putting out to 'the curb'...we ain't no curb and we are much smarter than that! :snooty:

That immature male/female sounds very much like Rhett Fussell.....male, but seems to be very in touch with his feminine side...

:laugh:

Barney Fife said:
That immature male/female sounds very much like Rhett Fussell.....male, but seems to be very in touch with his feminine side...
did you notice the response to listening post - about being the reincarnation of jtf ?

I WISH

That cracked me up

Note we have rolled over to Part 12 - this one is becoming a challenge for posters on dial up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname