Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
scandi said:
http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?threadid=287808&perpage=40&pagenumber=11

I just now read this post and so brought a link over. I doubt the post will stay there very long, but I can't believe this Gojo gal2 wrote this~ :eek:

Snippet
" . . Some of my family had dinner with his family at Pizza Hut in Brevard. One day later a family member was told "wow ! Jason already has another girlfriend". I am not his girlfriend but it is an honor to be his friend!"
:eek:
That was a very strange set of comments, wasn't it? I'm reading them now. These comments sure aren't helping JY, are they?!

The defense can always use the SP/Geragos "he may have been a cad but he's not a killer" defense.
:rolleyes:

Man, those "gojos" need to gogo.

Why on earth would the family of an innocent man be trying to do damage control at this stage of the game?

Just sit tight and wait for things to play out.

Sure does make him look worse, if that is even possible.

5bigfish5 said:
Sure does make him look worse, if that is even possible.

Maybe that's the point — the gojos aren't team jason at all?

Samiya said:
Sounds like someone from ctv has been busy........sound familiar?

Go to post at top.

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/newsday/T3OTTSH2UR3TR5DSN#lastPost

Sami

Sounds quite familiar, ol' Captain....

IMO: He doesn't know squat about what was in the actual SW documentation and what the judge is/was privy to at the time. If LE withheld key info (and I mean key) that would have skewed the SW affidavit significantly, then that will come up before it goes to trial. If the resulting evidence collected is tainted because of a false or misleading affidavit, then it may not make it in trial as evidence. Normally (there are a few very desperate times when they may risk it) LE won't want that to happen, ya know?! Ugh. Give it up, Captain. Move on to something else.

JMHO

JMHO

caffeinatd said:
Blackhawk helicopters are military and they have a storage hanger at the RDU airport. When I lived in Wake Co., near Lake Wheeler, we often saw them, more at night, but during day time also, they may have been on practice flight. MOO
Hey caffeinated. Before I lived in Raleigh, I worked there and drove back and forth each day from Henderson. Well, I was taking the back way avoiding US1, I was talking Falls of the Neuse Road out to 58 (I think) anyway, I was heading north, back towards home. I went around the curve right at the dam and I am pointed almost facing the it head on when all of a sudden 3 or 4 apaches come roaring over the dam. Scared the hell out of me. :p Those things don't make a sound when they have their rotors at a certain angle so they can sneak up on you and they are mean looking too. They run drills getting close to and 'firing' on the damn.

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Sounds quite familiar, ol' Captain....

IMO: He doesn't know squat about what was in the actual SW documentation and what the judge is/was privy to at the time. If LE withheld key info (and I mean key) that would have skewed the SW affidavit significantly, then that will come up before it goes to trial. If the resulting evidence collected is tainted because of a false or misleading affidavit, then it may not make it in trial as evidence. Normally (there are a few very desperate times when they may risk it) LE won't want that to happen, ya know?! Ugh. Give it up, Captain. Move on to something else.

JMHO

JMHO
I laughed when I saw it....recognised it from ctv too, lol.

As I said to him then on ctv....why would the affiant refer said judge to a particular passage in a document if said judge can't look at that documentation to make up his own mind whether or not to sign the warrant. I am sure the judge knows who those two witnesses are.

Sami

ps Curious1....

Were they the AH64D Longbows? I have quite a few pics of them from testing over here. Scary enough to hide behind trees and stunning pieces of machinery :)

Sami

Samiya said:
Curious1....

Were they the AH64D Longbows? I have quite a few pics of them from testing over here. Scary enough to hide behind trees and stunning pieces of machinery :)

Sami
Yep, that's what the Air National Guard has at RDU. Those suckers run almost silent when they want to.

Samiya said:
Sounds like someone from ctv has been busy........sound familiar?

Go to post at top.

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/newsday/T3OTTSH2UR3TR5DSN#lastPost

Sami
I had to go there and put in my :twocents: . I am getting so tired of people slamming NC for what that duck (edited so I don't get band) Nifong did in Durham. Niduck (again edited so I don't get banned) is NOT NC and that is not the way NC does business. :snooty:

curious1 said:
Yep, that's what the Air National Guard has at RDU. Those suckers run almost silent when they want to.
lmao....all the times I've answered you and I only just noticed "Stewie". That's my fav line :)

Also love mine from Shrek 2.......only coz I can't replicate the blowing up of the bird by Fiona from Shrek 1! I had to run to the toilet after that one. :)

Sami

curious1 said:
I had to go there and put in my :twocents: . I am getting so tired of people slamming NC for what that duck (edited so I don't get band) Nifong did in Durham. Niduck (again edited so I don't get banned) is NOT NC and that is not the way NC does business. :snooty:
Yay! Good for you :)

Heck, I live in Austbluddyralia and even I know they're two separate counties!

But then again **I** pay attention :lol:

Sami

Yes, I kow you pay attention Sami, you are one of the many smart ones here at WS. And I do appreciate the smart ones. :blowkiss: I could not last at CTV or the others. Too many ee-diots.

And I am glad you like my tag line. I want to get a picture of Stewie maybe with Rupert on there one day as well.

curious1 said:

My Uncle Elling Halvorson developed that silent helicopter, and for years they did a service for the US gvnmt in Columbia on covert missions tracking and leading LE to drug runners. They stopped doing it about 4 years ago since it was so dangerous. He owns the helicopter tour company that flies over the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas. Quite a guy! He told me those helicopters are so quiet they can hardly be detected.

orry OT Off to work, will check in at lunch :blowkiss:

curious1 said:
Curious1,

Don't blame you for that - Nifong is a total exception and should not be used to reflect the manner in which things are done in NC or anywhere else for that matter. What you will find with a poster who uses this approach is it is used because they have no other sensible come back when challenged so therefore resort to slinging. From my point of view and taking in what has been said by officials of Wake County, this case has been handled extremely well. I also think the media in general has done a very good job of limiting information so as to avoid the spectacle surrounding Durham. It seems rather obvious to me, this case is not about ratings or sales of newspapers - very commendable IMO.

Although I would like much more information, I'm amazed at the professionalism displayed on all levels of this case. I have no doubts that the media knows a great deal more than has been printed and I have no doubt that WCSO has collected and sifted an incredible amount of information. The discipline in which they have conducted themselves to date makes me a pretty stout believer that LE will resolve this case and it will be done with proficiency.

FWIW - I 've been through NC several times, it is a beautiful state and the people I have had contact with I found to be genuine and nice people.

It's South Carolina that scares me !:p Just kidding !!!

raisincharlie said:
Curious1,

Don't blame you for that - Nifong is a total exception and should not be used to reflect the manner in which things are done in NC or anywhere else for that matter. What you will find with a poster who uses this approach is it is used because they have no other sensible come back when challenged so therefore resort to slinging. From my point of view and taking in what has been said by officials of Wake County, this case has been handled extremely well. I also think the media in general has done a very good job of limiting information so as to avoid the spectacle surrounding Durham. It seems rather obvious to me, this case is not about ratings or sales of newspapers - very commendable IMO.

Although I would like much more information, I'm amazed at the professionalism displayed on all levels of this case. I have no doubts that the media knows a great deal more than has been printed and I have no doubt that WCSO has collected and sifted an incredible amount of information. The discipline in which they have conducted themselves to date makes me a pretty stout believer that LE will resolve this case and it will be done with proficiency.

FWIW - I 've been through NC several times, it is a beautiful state and the people I have had contact with I found to be genuine and nice people.

It's South Carolina that scares me !:p Just kidding !!!
RC,

I agree with you 100%.

I do not know where you live, but a young fellow was fired from the (I think WCFD) like yesterday for refusing to participate in an "illegal burn". The FD had been on "maneuvers", but the young guy found out that the house was not on the schedule (they do this routinely here for practice). Turns out, it belonged to a relative of the Captain or something..

Yet I can't get one done in the middle of DOWN *&^%ing town CH, believe me. Had a piece of property RIGHT beside the FD in Chapel Hill. Begged for a permit, no...go. Their excuse was that the trucks couldn't do a "180° turn".

Anyways, as you have already witnessed, the longer the arrest takes, I think it will be the worse for Jayson.

His "friends" and/or family will nail him.

JMO

5bigfish5 said:
RC,

I agree with you 100%.

I do not know where you live, but a young fellow was fired from the (I think WCFD) like yesterday for refusing to participate in an "illegal burn". The FD had been on "maneuvers", but the young guy found out that the house was not on the schedule (they do this routinely here for practice). Turns out, it belonged to a relative of the Captain or something..

Yet I can't get one done in the middle of DOWN *&^%ing town CH, believe me. Had a piece of property RIGHT beside the FD in Chapel Hill. Begged for a permit, no...go. Their excuse was that the trucks couldn't do a "180° turn".

Anyways, as you have already witnessed, the longer the arrest takes, I think it will be the worse for Jayson.

His "friends" and/or family will nail him.

JMO
Why do I have this picture of you sticking your arm plumb through JY's mouth to retrieve a ring ? Or developing your own version of the Himlich move ? :p

Is there a possibility of starting a new thread? This one is getting very very long...just a thought.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member