Michelle Young, pregnant mom, murdered Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
. . .especially since Jake told us that Jason DID have opportunity!

--You think he did not have opportunity? Don't understand your point.

--Jake

I just thought it unusual you admitted he DID have the opportunity to commit the crime. And then said is that he did not have an alibi nor a motive to commit the crime. Many of us have reminissed today in exactly what you said about this.

Ah, another poster sucked in by rpd's lies. Don't get angry....get even.

--Jake

I know one thing Jake - you will never sucker me with another of yours. Do you think it is possible you can get to the topic at hand - Michelle Young and her brutal murder ? I would certainly appreciate it if you could allow this forum to be what it is suppose to be.

Any ideas where exactly in Virginia Jy had a meeting on 11/3 or even if he had one for real?

Too far ? Nope, public record for anyone to see Jake. Since you seem to be alarmed, I did remove the numbers and left the names. A simple google search will get the info for anyone who cares to know. Why should you be concerned someone would call one of these people to chat about you ? Have you done something to be ashamed or embarrassed about :waitasec:

Many times, Barney, many times. I'll look forward to seeing your name and telephone number posted so we can chat with you.

--Jake

I think that is sort of along the lines of my point. If ChartOne arranged the meeting then LE knows about it - ChartOne received a few warrants relating to this case - LE would know this.

Now if Jy thought he could set something up on his own with previous contacts - who would know where he went other than him ? If this meeting was not set up by Chart One - LE might not have any idea where it was or who it was with. The reason I say that -the total silence about this meeting - no one is talking, no one is mentioning it. May be the only person who knows is Jy - then again there may have been no meeting period. Since Jy isn't talking - who can say there was or wasn't one if Chart One did not book it ? If LE does not know about it - would they not be open to Jy's lawyer saying what ever about it?
]

RC,

I have heard from 2 very good sources that JY did in fact make a meeting in Western Va. He was scheduled for 10 am but arrived 30 minutes late. One of the sources received this info from another ChartOne Rep before they were all silenced. He also said JY called another rep and said 'the meeting went well". Other than Western Va, no specific location discussed.

That was in reference to the article quoting Mr. Smith as saying that Jason could not have been in Raleigh. He said it was impossible. They were contrasting that to your statement that he did not have an alibi and could not prove that he could not have commited the crime.

You left out an important part: "that I know of."

--Jake

]

RC,

I have heard from 2 very good sources that JY did in fact make a meeting in Western Va. He was scheduled for 10 am but arrived 30 minutes late. One of the sources received this info from another ChartOne Rep before they were all silenced. He also said JY called another rep and said 'the meeting went well". Other than Western Va, no specific location discussed.

Okay, thanks Barney. I suspect Chart One has locked down all conversations relating to this matter as you note. This indicates to me then that there is a possibility that JY has told no one other than business associates. Appreciate it.

Many times, Barney, many times. I'll look forward to seeing your name and telephone number posted so we can chat with you.

--Jake

You will never see my name connected to this case like you so foolishly allowed.

That was in reference to the article quoting Mr. Smith as saying that Jason could not have been in Raleigh. He said it was impossible. They were contrasting that to your statement that he did not have an alibi and could not prove that he could not have commited the crime.

Oh, yes I admitted my bad! LOL Whatever, Mr Smith then was dead wrong if Jake was dead on when he told us that Jason did not have an alibi, he did have opportunity and he did not have motive. Thanks for that Stoli, as I was acquainting Mr Smiths remarks as really those of JG, since we have heard the same comments from JG here. Very cleverly thought out, I must add!

Scandi

Scandi,

I don't disagree with you at all. All I'm saying is what if Chart One has no idea where Jy was on the morning of 11/3 ? Who would know?

If Chart One knew - LE does know as well...

. .and if ChartOne doesn't know and JY has not told LE, it looks like LE is in the dark and will want to clarify that point with JY.

If it is the truth, don't you think JY would want to make that clear to investigators? Hmmmmmmmmm lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not foolishly allowed, Barney. You're just too sneaky for honest folk.

--Jake

kinda like those cops after killers. they're just so mean, aren't they?

What I remember Jake is you told us you had not been in the house until that day you accompanied your wife, together with Jason's mom an sister to the house on Birchleaf after LE had released the home to the family.

Scandi

I know what he said, he can deny it all he wants. Jilly was that you that also added the funeral to my list?

:D :D :D Yea Spring, I was just thinking of the team that brought down Scott Peterson. They looked like mean bulldogs, like they could :croc: and have room for desert. The lead investigator worked day and night for an incredible number of days on the case before he even went home to his family for a hug and a good nights sleep. Tenatious.

I simply pray that the same vigor has enveloped this team in Michelle's case. I hear John F Kennedy when I think of the word 'vigor', in that Haarvard accent of his, totally East Coasterly to this West Coaster. I hope his zeal follows right down through the ranks to the current posse, and will maintain my confident feeling they are riding herd on the dip**** that murdered Michell Young.

Night Sweetie, Scandi

I had to snip to get this across to Jake.

Jake,

Since you say that you speak to Jason, I would like to you copy and read this post to him, including the quoted text. It is a plea directly from me.

Aren't you the one who said Jason needs a new spokesperson? Rather rude comment, I think.

==Jake

You can think it "rude" all you like Jake. I do happen to think that Jason could do with a new spokesperson. It seemed to me that the only person who said anything in defense of Jason was Spencer Smith. Surely there are other people in Brevard who can speak in a good light for Jason too, other than Smith.

Personally Jake, when I emailed you to make sure that you were who you said you were, I did it because I have expertise in a certain field that you were asking about on the boards. You chose to play the riddle game with me when you knew that I wouldn't know about KM Boys or who D & K were that hadn't "gotten out" yet.

See your pm's, since I know you don't have me on ignore.

Sami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member